This Romanian girl from Tinder broke my heart!!! ???

KarateHottie93

Five years ago I found this amazing place on Google called Romania and I've been obsessed ever since. I even tell people I'm Romanian when I have literally no actual ties to there whatsoever. Idk...I just dig the place. My dream since then has been to fight there and then fight in Japan but represent them. Romania is amazing, eh.

Anyways this Tinder girl and I got super close. One day she randomly told me she was Romanian and whatnot. At first I thought she was joking cause my obsession with it...nope she was being serious as it turns out.

Anyways after a month and a half of dating this fucking ex started blowing her up. She never responded to him but her mood completely changed. She did a complete 180 about being together cause fear of falling in love and getting hurt again...blah blah blah.

Then one night I was at Planet Fitness and received a text. She had suddenly got all "I don't have feelings for you whatsoever anymore" on me. My heart dropped but it got wayyy worse. On the drive home I had to pass this park where we had our first date. It was awful. Then I sent her a long text that night about my feelings...no response of course. It's been almost a week. It's clear we'll never be together or even speak again and I'm fucking sad!

Like I don't just fall in love...it had been three years since the last time. This sucks and since I can't bring myself to cry, or even vent to people I actually know...well I gotta do it online :/

Like it wouldn't bother me so much if she hadn't been the one who came to me. Not only that but she's by far the most insecure girl I've EVER met. It was part of the reason I fell in love with her so easy in hindsight. It just made it so easy to look at all her positives.

Edit: What the fuck is with all you wannabe doctors? Funny how a bunch of basement dwellers with random AV's can call the guy who actually puts himself out there "insecure".

Can somebody not be heartbroken without it being because of "this or that" reason? Somebody came to me, we spoke for literally over 4000 minutes within a month. We hung out twice a week for the month and a half we talked. She said she was falling in love with me so of course I felt like it was sincere when you factor in the amount of tine we spent just being together for no reason other than that we both enjoyed it. Sorry I'm not allowed to be sad over the fact that I wasted all this time and emotions on somebody who suddenly became an entirely different person of nowhere.

And yes I lie and say I'm Romanian and then I instantly always tell everyone I'm joking and just randomly love the place. It's whatever. My profession on Tinder was literally listed as "Professional Romanian"...as in it's a fucking joke. It was just mentioned in the OP to make a point that it was insanely crazy for the first girl I've loved in years to be legit Romanian. That was supposed to be the only take away.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

1 minute ago, KarateHottie93 said:

Five years ago I found this amazing place on Google called Romania and I've been obsessed ever since. I even tell people I'm Romanian when I have literally no actual ties to there whatsoever. Idk...I just dig the place.

...the hell?

That's like saying I'm Dutch because I have a crush on one of my Dutch friends.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

3 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

...the hell?

That's like saying I'm Dutch because I have a crush on one of my Dutch friends.

Nah cause when I found it I was looking for a country with a fresh MMA scene where I could compete and gain fast popularity. Then I found it and yeah...growth of obsession became rapid.

Why can't I rep a country I'm not actually from?

4 minutes ago, VenomZ_ said:

you dodged a bullet imo. 

Yeah most likely lol

1 minute ago, Raskolnikov said:

She ditched you because you go to Planet Fitness. 

That's harsh dude... just because they can eat pizza while working out? /s

10 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

She ditched you because you go to Planet Fitness. 

It's got the best equipment, most membership benefits, and best staff of any gym near me.

Plus I'm always one of the most fit people in there :P

56 minutes ago, KarateHottie93 said:

Like I don't just fall in love...it had been three years since the last time. This sucks and since I can't bring myself to cry, or even vent to people I actually know...well I gotta do it online

maybe time for therapy? none of us are really qualified to help, and it's not even close to a good environment to do it.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

If she went back to her ex, she never truly had feelings for you in the first place, so you dodged a bullet.

As for the rest of your post, you do sound a bit wacky yourself. Therapy may indeed help. 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

Just now, Giganthrax said:

If she went back to her ex, she never truly had feelings for you in the first place, so you dodged a bullet.

As for the rest of your post, you do sound a bit wacky yourself. Therapy may indeed help. 

Because I have high expectations of myself, a full time job, and train a lot I have issues? Go figure...

2 minutes ago, KarateHottie93 said:

Because I have high expectations of myself, a full time job, and train a lot I have issues? Go figure...

Issues don't care about your way of life.

2 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

Issues don't care about your way of life.

Nah I meant where he called me wacky lol. I mean yeah, we all are in some way though.

37 minutes ago, KarateHottie93 said:

I mean you sound wacky because you write things like this:

I found this amazing place on Google called Romania and I've been obsessed ever since. I even tell people I'm Romanian when I have literally no actual ties to there whatsoever.

Like I don't just fall in love...it had been three years since the last time. This sucks and since I can't bring myself to cry, or even vent to people I actually know...well I gotta do it online

A person's happiness and internal stability is directly dependent on the people around them. We are social animals, after all. If you feel you can't talk to your friends and family about what bothers you, I'd say that's a personal issue that's worth looking into. Because if you keep bottling your feelings and make no attempts to become more open, it's going to really hurt your mind in the long run. 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

Hard truths man. She got over you, so you need to get over her. If you haven't already.

Keep up with the gym if you're a regular like most of us on this forum you know it's a great way to vent frustration and anger. I find it brings me into a zen mode where all of lifes bs just melts away.

Keep on keeping on, if you're looking for someone still you'll find someone. Like everyone else has said you've dodged a bullet, she sounded like she never got over her ex and if you'd stayed together it could've got extremely messy down the line.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

8 hours ago, KarateHottie93 said:

It's been almost a week. It's clear we'll never be together or even speak again and I'm fucking sad!

Like it wouldn't bother me so much if she hadn't been the one who came to me. Not only that but she's by far the most insecure girl I've EVER met. It was part of the reason I fell in love with her so easy in hindsight. It just made it so easy to look at all her positives.

Sorry to hear for you loss. Love is beautiful pain sometimes. Love is one of those things you have to really think about despiteit being one of the most volatile emotions we can have as humans.

You have to question yourself if she really loved you, and vice versa, love is a two-way street and you both needed to have feelings, otherwise this was bound to happen. Obviously in this case, she dropped you, so as hard as it sounds, you have to keep on moving. If a person has had an ex, be extra careful...

8 hours ago, KarateHottie93 said:

This sucks and since I can't bring myself to cry, or even vent to people I actually know...well I gotta do it online :/

It's okay to cry or vent, it's natural human emotions. You shouldn't be ashamed to cry or vent. There are people out there who will care for you and will listen to your venting, it's perfectly okay and you will get through it.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

She probably saw that receipt for the fx processor and was like "yup. I'm outta here"

You can either love someone or you don't. She just didn't. I'd be glad she was honest with you enough to tell you how she felt - that saved you from a lot of pain. 

Moral of the story: don't tinder date. (that's my moral, but whatever.)

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

Huh? 

Two of my proffesors are actually Romanian. They do not think of their native country too highly however....

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Yeah, lying about your nationality is... uhm, lying?  There was a tiny under the radar case similar, maybe you heard of it?  

Google:  rachel dolezal

So, why don't you cry?  I mean you don't come off like some tough guy who mentions the gym or working out a lot, and probably thinks only weak boys cry.  When confronted about being a bit wacky (red flags all over your first post btw), you bring up materialish things.

Stereotypical gym rat kinda, it's coming across.  White Knight syndrome.  Insecure girl needs a big tough strong badass, right?

When you grow up a bit and conquer your own insecurities enough to date a strong, vibrant, successful woman... then you may look back on all this and smack your head.  Like someone said, you dodged a bullet.  But you won't understand this until you grow a bit.

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

Just now, ActuallyMediocreOC said:

Kinda relatible? I identify as Canadian because I live in 'Merica (Not America), only I say I'm from Toronto, Quebec and because nobody cares about Canada they don't call me out for how wrong that is

Back to OP I'd say look for someone more put together, or go for someone really crazy (crazy chicks are the best). The way this is described shoulda thrown some flags I guess, I'd say stay off Tinder for that kinda thing

No you don't understand. Some man feels their masculinity is threatened if their wife earns more or have greater achievement. I heard many men who married doctors, lawyers, or company executives express this frustrations 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

4 minutes ago, ActuallyMediocreOC said:

Kinda relatible? I identify as Canadian because I live in 'Merica (Not America), only I say I'm from Toronto, Quebec and because nobody cares about Canada they don't call me out for how wrong that is

Back to OP I'd say look for someone more put together, or go for someone really crazy (crazy chicks are the best). The way this is described shoulda thrown some flags I guess, I'd say stay off Tinder for that kinda thing

More than welcome to leave here and move there.... ;)

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

8 hours ago, jstudrawa said:

Yeah, lying about your nationality is... uhm, lying?  There was a tiny under the radar case similar, maybe you heard of it?  

Google:  rachel dolezal

So, why don't you cry?  I mean you don't come off like some tough guy who mentions the gym or working out a lot, and probably thinks only weak boys cry.  When confronted about being a bit wacky (red flags all over your first post btw), you bring up materialish things.

Stereotypical gym rat kinda, it's coming across.  White Knight syndrome.  Insecure girl needs a big tough strong badass, right?

When you grow up a bit and conquer your own insecurities enough to date a strong, vibrant, successful woman... then you may look back on all this and smack your head.  Like someone said, you dodged a bullet.  But you won't understand this until you grow a bit.

Grow a bit? Lololol okay doctor. That's why I'm the only one here with enough confidence to post my actual self.

Stereotypical gym rat? Lol okay. My life isn't about fucking "insecurities". I grew up homeless, have made leaps and bounds on my own to live financially well, and now I want to finish reaching my own potential.

Lastly, it's not "white knighting" because I like a girl who hates her body. It's called me loving somebody for who they presented themselves to be. And fuck no I'm not gonna cry. Emotions aren't weak but crying for pity is so lame. I'll do it on a forum because ai couldn't care less about people I don't know. Why the hell would I act that way in person though? I actually take pride in myself.

Once again, it's easy to judge. You know nothing of me or how I come off. I guarantee that if we both spent a day together with 100 random people, I wouldn't be the "wacky" one.

8 hours ago, wasab said:

No you don't understand. Some man feels their masculinity is threatened if their wife earns more or have greater achievement. I heard many men who married doctors, lawyers, or company executives express this frustrations 

Man screw them, I'd love to be the stay-at-home dad of a few cats.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

13 hours ago, jstudrawa said:

Tell you what I work out almost every day, am pretty tall and strong etc, probably beat up anyone I like (Not that I would, I don’t look for anything like that), and you know I feel pretty down sometimes. 

Everyone has has to learn at some point the world is not a one-man army thing. Everyone needs someone to love and someone to love them for who they are.

Its OK to feel sad, it’s ok to cry, most importantly it’s ok to express how you feel.

But, it is if you stay down, it is your own fault. You need to think for yourself and move on. Pick yourself up OP and move on.

You are not sad because you have broken up, but sad because you have so many fond memories. Think of the good times, and then think of the good times ahead on a new journey.

On 4/3/2019 at 4:05 AM, floofer said:

Tell you what I work out almost every day, am pretty tall and strong etc, probably beat up anyone I like (Not that I would, I don’t look for anything like that), and you know I feel pretty down sometimes. 

Everyone has has to learn at some point the world is not a one-man army thing. Everyone needs someone to love and someone to love them for who they are.

Its OK to feel sad, it’s ok to cry, most importantly it’s ok to express how you feel.

But, it is if you stay down, it is your own fault. You need to think for yourself and move on. Pick yourself up OP and move on.

You are not sad because you have broken up, but sad because you have so many fond memories. Think of the good times, and then think of the good times ahead on a new journey.

Glad to see I'm not the only person who both works out and has human emotions :P