Cheap vr setup

So I started watching a channel on youtube called "Vr-makeUmove" He just uploads videos of him playing beatsabers. I now really want to play this game. But I am too dirt poor to get a proper VR setup. My computer is capable of running VR games, however. And I know of a little program called Trinus that allows your phone become a VR headset for computers. And is even capable of emulating the vive headset. But it cannot emulate the controllers for the sabers. So is there a way I can jerry-rig a controler. I don't mind going technical with an Arduino and a few motion trackers. I want playable and cheap, not the best experience. 

i have tried riftcat, its suposed to make your phone a VR headset and it is, and i cant stress this enough,  FUCKING AWFUL

I can assure you that no VR is a LOT better than puke breaks, motion sickness and artifacting 240p

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

that's fine, I don't get motion sickness. Like at all. And I was planning on using trinus vr. And I know that it already works fine. Although getting it to pair with the phone is a bit of a pain. Anyways, I'm looking for something that can emulate the vive's controller without me having to pay $200.

I just thought of this. But some WII motes with the Wii motion plus extension would be perfect. I would like it to work with the dolphinbar, however. (Connecting that bstds directley to the computer through Bluetooth had lead to firmware corruption on the controllers in the past) If someone could code an API that would make the Wii mote appear as a vive controller would be amazing.