Halo: master chief collection is coming to steam(Disclaimer: this is not a troll)

BlockedTheShot
28 minutes ago, Master Delta Chief said:

It isn't a Steam exclusive... It's available on the Windows Store as well, but considering that the Winstore itself could potentially (not sure about that) have a few tracking stuff, I don't think you'll be buying it digitally at all. 

People actually buy stuff from the windows store?

What does windows 10 and ET have in common?

They are both constantly trying to phone home.

4 hours ago, Giganthrax said:

This is great news. I always wanted to play the Halo games. 

Also, with Halo no longer being exclusive, Xbox just lost any reason to exist. 

I would have to disagree. For 200 bucks you can get the xbox one s which is a 4k blueray player that can also play games and do many other things a 4k blueray player can't. I can't get any 4k content on my PC other than some YouTube videos because of DRM and the xbox allows me to do that. Also trying to make a gaming PC for 200 bucks that can game like the xbox one s is simply impossible. Consoles are popular for a reason. You get a capable gaming machine fairly cheap. 

The will probably be available on the Xbox pass on PC, i have been playing it on the Xbox one its ok, there are noticeable frame drops though.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----