What game(s) are your currently playing?

solomongrundy

DOTA 2

Far Cry 3

Anno 1404

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Wargame: AirLand Battle, World of Tanks, and Star Trek Online are my current games played most often. The occasional Starcraft II and Total War: Shogun II as well.

Just finished Metro: Last Light after TR (2013), now I started playing Far Cry 3 which has been waiting to be played for a long time.

Intel i7 5820K Asus X99-A | G.Skill 2133MHz 4x8GB | Asus STRIX GTX980 | 500GB Samsung EVO 840 | Corsair AX760W | Qnix WQHD Matte | Windows 10

Started Last of Us yesterday. About 20% in, and amazing so far. But that's on the console front.

For PC, I payed into The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, and played it for pretty much an entire day. I've gotten sort of bored of it since the grinding ramped up, though. It's sort of repetitive, but it's a great concept. I've been dabbling in DOTA 2 and LoL, and playing Borderlands 2.

Case: Fractal Design Define R3 | MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz | CPU Heatsink: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: MSI R9 280X @ 1150/1700  | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600MHz | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DG | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB (WD1001FALS)

Battlefield 3

Arma 2 : Wasteland

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Tomb raider, devil may cry, PES2013, deus ex....and of course spider solitaire 

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Neverwinter, I never thought I'd be hooked on another WoW like game but it really is fun. 

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

Battlefield 3, Crysis 3, Black ops II, Arma 2 Ace mod, DayZ, Minecraft and that's really it.

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

l4d2, f1 2012, dirt 2, aaaand the classic, MW2 (the alter iw one mind)

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Super Meat Boy ofcourse :P and a little Black ops II from time to time

TF2

Minecraft

Those are the only games that my laptop can play. I would be playing more but I am on vacation and don't have my desktop.

"No signature"

Just finished Alan Wake a couple of days ago.  I was going through the first level of American Nightmare but I'm currently "downsizing" my rig to mATX.  I have no video card at the moment, so that's on hold.  :P

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Just finished Alan Wake a couple of days ago.  I was going through the first level of American Nightmare but I'm currently "downsizing" my rig to mATX.  I have no video card at the moment, so that's on hold.  :P

What did you think of Alan Wake(No spoilers please), i got it as a gift and haven't downloaded it yet.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

What did you think of Alan Wake(No spoilers please), i got it as a gift and haven't downloaded it yet.

It's very good. It reminds me of the old Silent Hill games from PlayStation 1 and 2, right down to the atmosphere and just how mind-bending the story can get.

Combat is very good but there are times enemies just seem to sneak up on you and get a couple of cheap hits before you can fight them off.

It's linear. Even though you're in the forest most of the time, you don't really stray off a preset path the game wants you to take.

I still recommend it despite those small flaws.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

It's very good. It reminds me of the old Silent Hill games from PlayStation 1 and 2, right down to the atmosphere and just how mind-bending the story can get.

Combat is very good but there are times enemies just seem to sneak up on you and get a couple of cheap hits before you can fight them off.

It's linear. Even though you're in the forest most of the time, you don't really stray off a preset path the game wants you to take.

I still recommend it despite those small flaws.

Thanks im thinking of downloading it now :) !

Planetside 2, Counter Strike GO, Minecraft, Runescape, Garry's Mod, Audiosurf, and the occasional call of duty(Black Ops) or battlefield(2142).

Dota 2 I play daily.

Just finished Bioshock Infinite [AWESOME]

Unreal Tournament 3 <3

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Path of Exile

The Witcher 2

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Been playing a lot of CIV and MC atm. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Just finished Metro:LL now I'm playing the first one and planning on to playing LL again and maybe replay stalker soc again.

That and TF2.

Playing Dishonored right now. Slowly making my way through.

I'm thinking Half-Life series next.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2