What game(s) are your currently playing?

solomongrundy

Arma 3 Alpha, insane game!

Dota2

ArcheAge (new MMORPG sandbox game coming out soon, http://www.archeage.com/en)

Company of Heroes 2 beta, pretty nice game so far

Smite (which is so much more fun than Lol in my opinion), Crysis 3, Borderlands 2, Tera, BF3, some BO2 over at my friends place. I dunno I play a bunch of games.
Thank you! I love the game personally and find the match of the day something fun to do when you just want to mess around.

Geting in to Starcraf II

Just finished - Bioshock infinite (amazing)

I use i5-3470, 8GB kingston, SSD + 2x hdd, GTX 970

Havent had a lot of time as of late, and test drive unlimited 2 keeps crashing, but

~Dirt 3

~Euro truck simulator 2

~Far cry 3 Blood dragon (yes I know it isn't out yet shhhhhh)

~Orcs must die 2

~Sniper elite nazi zombie army

I've been meaning to play Borderlans 1 and 2, bioshock 1, 2, and infinite, far cry 3, saints row 3, sniper elite v2, and tons of other shit... But I just don't have the time.

2600K 4.6ghz, Maximus IV extreme-z, 16gb 1600, GTX 780, SB X-Fi Titanium HD, CM silent pro m 850, corsair 800D

I'm trying out Hitman absolution, Just finished Bioshock Infinite,Sniper 2 and Crysis 3

I am currently playing the following games.

* Mario

* Metal slug

* Taken 5

* GTA

* King of fighter

and many more.

Far Cry 3, almost done :-)

After that, when it finally comes out, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.

CS 1.6 as always, LOL and Ragnarok Online, no other singleplayers atm

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I finished Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider last week.

Currently playing : 

- KSP

- Path of Exile

- Skyrim

- Planetside 2

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm

SimCity, Battlefield3, Crysis 3 and I've just finished Farcry 3. Next I'll be playing Bioshock Infinite and some more of Antichamber.

U avin a giggle m8?

Shootmania, CS:GO MatchMaking, and Path of Exile

Currently playing super street fighter 4 arcade edition 

In the past few weeks I have been playing: Age of Empires 2 HD, Fallout 3 GOTY and TESV Skyrim.

Looking forward to Metro: Last Light and Grid 2, so I can play something new xD   

currently I am playing:

• Leauge of Legends
  • Crysis 3
  • Battlefield 3

there are other games that I am playing right now but these are just the main one

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Dishonored: KoD - second "high chaos" playthrough.

Fallout: New Vegas(I only have thirty hours in and I think everyone needs to play it) , Garry's Mod (Trouble in Terrorist Town on the Tectonic Gaming server), a little Just Cause 2 during the multiplayer betas, and a few random other things on occasion.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Crysis 1 but now i'm on Spell Force 1  or  Ableton/Reason  

Currently finishing up Assassin's Creed II, been really wanting to play the third and the new one to come out but I wanted to start from the beginning even though the graphics aren't as good as they are now. :/ I love the different aspects of the game though, and I'll be on to playing the brotherhood next, and maybe a bit of bioshock too.

Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2. Can't wait for Neverwinter.

Super Mario Sunshine for the gamecube... having a blast.

In my previous post, I'd neglected to mention one game that I'm always playing as a stress reliever......UT3, nothing like a little mindless frag fest to clear away the bad mojo.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

i play Mechwarrior Online nowadays with my clanmates. 

Intel i5 (1155 Sandy) Quad Core @4.3Ghz + Antec 25 Kuhler 620 | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 | Asus P67 Sabertooth | AMD Radeon Sapphire HD7970 Vapor-X 6Gb | CoolerMaster StormTrooper | Corsair TX850M 850w | Western Digital 500Gb Caviar Blue + 1.5Tb Caviar Black + 2Tb Caviar Green | Samsung 27" LED Monitor SA550 1920x1080 | Samsung 40" LED TV 5003 Series 1920x1080 | Creative SB X-fi Xtreme Music | Logitech X-540 5.1 | Razer DeathStalker Expert | Razer DeathAdder 2013 | CH Flightstick Pro | Logitech Driving Force GT

most of the time i'm on GuildWar 2 and awesomnautes ;)

what doesn't kill me, level me up !