Why does Linus look yellow in the live streams?

solomongrundy

Jaundice? Hep C?

I could totally make a "yellow fever" joke but its just too easy...

I had Jaundice when I was born and it really does make you yellow. Anyhow maybe he is Asian. Jk but it maybe just you because I really don't notice it or he may be yellow and its probably just because how close he is to the camera and what the camera is focusing on as 'white'.

The Asian is Everywhere

The Asian is Everywhere

Your monitor might be a piece of crap, he looks fine for me.

Your monitor might be a piece of crap' date=' he looks fine for me.[/quote']

Looks yellow on my iPhone "Retina" display too. he looks fine in his outdoor unboxings

I think his camera's white balance indoors is messed up but that's my guess.

And i think your monitor is probably a TN POS if you aren't able to tell the difference. TN panels don't have the same color accuracy as an IPS display or PLS.

Hes a simpsons character

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

I think slick gets out more so he is abit more tan and less fair then linus, i think a combination of this and above is the answer :)

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Its a white balance issue. Most likely its some of the other lighting in the room other than the studio lighting they are using which is adding a yellow hew. The fact that he is a Simpsons char does not help though

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

White balance. Often, wearing a coloured shirt will put off the white balance. I don't think I've ever seen Slick wear anything but black shirts!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Too many carrots!

Hold on... wut?

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Speaking of Slick's shirts, anybody care to make a guess for tonights?

Stream isn't on fridays anymore. Unless this friday is the last friday?

You may disregard the above this time :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.