Gta gamer brands himself, as a "combat photographer"

brownninja97

So this gamer has a goal(like i do with news), he puts himself in the middle of war zones and takes snapshots of what ever is happening.

original.jpg

He talks about how dangerous his job is as he could get shot or worse, run over. He plays in passive mode but honestly he stills get shot to ****.  He goes on to say that he wants people to experience the amazing graphics of gta 5 (dat 720penis). 

http://imgur.com/a/XMUOJ#0

Above are some of his pictures that he has done, oddly many people like his pictures and they all seem to use the same sepia sort of filter so that it looks more dramatic, i will admit its very creative but its also quite odd, many he should take pictures in the real world and get paid for that.

http://kotaku.com/grand-theft-auto-online-has-an-unofficial-combat-photog-1504134188

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Oh saw this on /r/pcmasterrace

Peasant can't handle my 1080penis

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

actually not all too bad...

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Maybe he should take pictures in the real world and get paid for that.

You don't get respawns irl.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

Those pictures look like garbage. Just slapping a filter on something doesn't make it good.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

You don't get respawns irl.

Im hindu, reincarnation muther****er. However i think that the waiting time is a little longer.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Can wait to find out how gta 5`s gonna look on pc

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Can wait to find out how gta 5`s gonna look on pc

It will be a sub par job, to be honest, rockstar is too lazy with pc ports, it pisses me off but thats the truth, the optimizing is gonna be abd as well. I can max bf4 out at 40-50fps but i cant max gta 4 out at 30fps.

Listen if you care.

Those pictures look like garbage. Just slapping a filter on something doesn't make it good.

but, BUT, BUT....instagram is coo

Im hindu, reincarnation muther****er. However i think that the waiting time is a little longer.

Oh rly D:

Well I haven't had breakfest yet. Make me some Aloo Gobi :P

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

It will be a sub par job, to be honest, rockstar is too lazy with pc ports, it pisses me off but thats the truth, the optimizing is gonna be abd as well. I can max bf4 out at 40-50fps but i cant max gta 4 out at 30fps.

Gta 4 is a peice of garbge on pc, earlier this week i tried to play it with a friend as he just got it and it jut wouldnt work.. i hate the whole social club and ms windows live integration..

As it happens we couldnt log on to the social club ingame but their website worked just fine

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Oh rly D:

Well I haven't had breakfest yet. Make me some Aloo Gobi :P

im a guy, i just learned how to make an egg

Listen if you care.

Gta 4 is a peice of garbge on pc, earlier this week i tried to play it with a friend as he just got it and it jut wouldnt work.. i hate the whole social club and ms windows live integration..

As it happens we couldnt log on to the social club ingame but their website worked just fine

I just couldnt be bothered to sign up to that shit, i just wanted to play the game due to it having a lot of mod support

Listen if you care.

Tell that to everyone that used Instagram lololol

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I just couldnt be bothered to sign up to that shit, i just wanted to play the game due to it having a lot of mod support

I never got around to modding it..

GTA V on PC, with ICELAGLACE ICEnhancer. Suck on that console peasants. http://icelaglace.com/downloads/

What is this icenhancer? Sound cool

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

What is this icenhancer? Sound cool

It is one of the best full package graphics enhancers for GTA IV. Call it, real life. Youtube it, you will be amazed.

sysloc

It is one of the best full package graphics enhancers for GTA IV. Call it, real life. Youtube it, you will be amazed.

Mind blowen but that has to tank the gpu and make the bdly optimized game run even worse

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Im not sure I get the point..

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

He should do the same thing in Planetside 2...

In a zerg there's at least 200 people,that's way more dramatic than the filter he applied to those images.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

im a guy, i just learned how to make an egg

I'm a guy and I can cook O.o

PSU

Mind blowen but that has to tank the gpu and make the bdly optimized game run even worse

Part of ICEnhancer actually stabilizes the game using custom patches so it's far less buggy (usually) and it actually doesn't hurt performance very much. Reflections are the most intensive, but you can change the levels of reflection and reflection detail. My dual 660 TIs run IV great with ICEnhancer maxed out and I get 80-120FPS!

sysloc

Part of ICEnhancer actually stabilizes the game using custom patches so it's far less buggy (usually) and it actually doesn't hurt performance very much. Reflections are the most intensive, but you can change the levels of reflection and reflection detail. My dual 660 TIs run IV great with ICEnhancer maxed out and I get 80-120FPS!

Which one should i get, im on the gta4-mods site but there are bunch of versions and im confused as to which one to get

Listen if you care.

Ok you won me over, i`ll try it out as soon as my 770 arrives

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I don't know if people understand the irony of this. People on reddit post "amazing pictures" all the time, and all they do is slap a light filter or some shit on it or take pictures with long exposure times to make it look "fascinating".

As someone who loves photography and art, I find it repulsive.