is this too good to be true?

The Forester

No, it is in the normal price range of ran rx 560. It is actually a bit expensive for a used one because you can buy a new one at least in my country for 96 €

Just now, Teddy07 said:

No, it is in the normal price range of ran rx 560. It is actually a bit expensive for a used one because you can buy a new one at least in my country for 96 €

would 102euros be an overpay? because the card is 90euro and shipping is 12euros

Its not, don't think they cost much more new

GAMING PC CPU: AMD 3800X Motherboard: Asus STRIX X570-E GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 3080 GAMING OC RAM: 16GB G.Skill 3600MHz/CL14  PSU: Corsair RM850x Case: NZXT MESHIFY 2 XL DARK TG Cooling: EK Velocity + D5 pump + 360mm rad + 280mm rad Monitor: AOC 27" QHD 144Hz Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Elite Audio: Bose QC35 II
WHAT MY GF INHERITED CPU: Intel i7-6700K (4.7GHz @ 1.39v) Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro GPU: Asus GTX 1070 8GB RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Hard Drive: WD Black NVMe SSD 512GB Power Supply: XFX PRO 550W  Cooling: Corsair H115i Case: NZXT H700 White

Just now, CiBi said:

Its not, don't think they cost much more new

actually i'd be paying ~50 euros more :P

1 minute ago, Teddy07 said:

I did some research and I still think it is a regular price. The 4GB version performs also better than the 2GB version.

well obviously more...bigger number - better. amirite

Just now, The Forester said:

well obviously more...bigger number - better. amirite

Not really my star fish friend!

The computing power could have been too low to utilize additional 2GB.

Just now, Teddy07 said:

Not really my star fish friend!

The computing power could have been too low to utilize additional 2GB.

zoinks!

25 minutes ago, The Forester said:

so im looking for a "new" gpu to do some light gaming and i came across this: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Asus-Radeon-RX560-4G-RX-560/173772501914?hash=item2875a5f39a:g:bycAAOSwl29cCR2b:rk:9:pf:0

is it too good to be true?

i wouldn't get that card its worse than a gtx 1050 and it wont do much for you in games 

1 minute ago, Earnist_ said:

i wouldn't get that card its worse than a gtx 1050 and it wont do much for you in games 

are you sure about that, if its 5-10 fps difference i really dont give a f**k. a slight overclock will fix that

There's a coworker (gamer and techy) that switched his xfx(or nitro+) rx470 4gb and wants to sell it (he's the kind of person with 0 dust on his computer not like me :( ) if you want for that price pm me and we can arrange something (he wants to sell asap so for 90 euros for sure he will)

I'm from spain so I dont think that ship cost will raise too much

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

3 minutes ago, The Forester said:

are you sure about that, if its 5-10 fps difference i really dont give a f**k. a slight overclock will fix that

if medium and low settings are ok for you then go ahead and get it , but i think for not a whole lot more money you can find a used rx 570 which will be much better or maybe a 580

1 minute ago, Peskanova said:

There's a coworker (gamer and techy) that switched his xfx(or nitro+) rx470 4gb and wants to sell it (he's the kind of person with 0 dust on his computer not like me :( ) if you want for that price pm me and we can arrange something (he wants to sell asap so for 90 euros for sure he will)

I'm from spain so I dont think that ship cost will raise too much

sounds a little bit too good to be true ?

6 minutes ago, campy said:

It's about on par in most games, lower FPS in some, higher in others compared to the 1050ti.

LTT forum denizens don't like talking about entry level hardware because you for some reason always have to have the most high end current option for it to be viable.

Why? Who the hell knows

As far as the eBay listing, that's a pretty average price for a used 560. The 4gb will help over 2gb specifically in more vram intensive games such as GTA V or Fallout 4, not a great deal but a pretty normal price to pay.

The fact that they have the box and the card looks clean is nice, well taken care of.

THANK YOU, that is all i needed :)

well i won an auction for an RX 550 for less than 60 bucks like 3 days ago and the GPU does work

15 hours ago, The Forester said:

sounds a little bit too good to be true ?

He just cant sell on ebay, and told me to put a price for fast sell, I can tell you more on monday (its not a scam :) ) 

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

3 hours ago, Peskanova said:

He just cant sell on ebay, and told me to put a price for fast sell, I can tell you more on monday (its not a scam :) ) 

but how do i know? ?

Well its tested , that guy doesnt do heavy gaming (as he plays mostly rainbow 6) but just trying to help you both, I dont take any % he wants money fast and here(dont know on uk) its hard to sell a 470 second hand cause of mining trust. (he never mined) let me ask him and we can do a video call if you want , just trying to help ❤️ 

31 minutes ago, Peskanova said:

Well its tested , that guy doesnt do heavy gaming (as he plays mostly rainbow 6) but just trying to help you both, I dont take any % he wants money fast and here(dont know on uk) its hard to sell a 470 second hand cause of mining trust. (he never mined) let me ask him and we can do a video call if you want , just trying to help ❤️ 

i think ill pass, thanks anyway