Google stuffs up youtube again (update)

TheMightyNoob01

Google has decided to remove the "Load More" button ,from YouTube, at the bottom of "My Subscriptions" page. What does this mean? If you have a massive number of subscriptions, you are only going to be able to see 30 videos. Which means, you will miss videos and content creators will lose views and revenue or you could sieve through each of your subscriptions.

Aswell, YouTube center isn't auto loading videos in predefined resolution. In my case I have it set to 1080p or next best thing. I am not sure if this is on my end or a result of google though.

I really hope that this is just a temporary blunder.

Update: the "load more" button is back.

Also, if I watch a video, don't finish it (say for ads or video outro linking), and hit back (to go back to the subscription page) it doesn't register the video as watched...

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

well that is quite annoying. as for the videos not loading in 1080p,  try magic actions plugin for youtube. it  can force the video to load at whatever res you want. to bad it cant "fix" youtube though

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

youtube options ftw.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Oh. They actually have. I'm going to find a way around this immediately

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

WHY

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Also, if I watch a video, don't finish it (say for ads or video outro linking), and hit back (to go back to the subscription page) it doesn't register the video as watched...

It's because you're using the back button not forcing your browser to reload the page. If you force it to load the page/refresh it will show up. That's not Google's fault.

And the people with issues with auto-resolution, what browser are you using? I'm on Firefox alpha and it broke a couple of days ago but is now working again, along with a number of other features that had previously not worked. I don't know if it's a ff change or a ytc change.

HTTP/2 203

Fuck I thought it was just me.

But I have so many more CES videos to watch! Fuck!

Youtube can go lick some balls, seriously. It maddens me that there's nothing we can do about it.

I can just scroll down with the mouse wheel and it automatically loads more, but that might be a youtube centre function only.

I can just scroll down with the mouse wheel and it automatically loads more, but that might be a youtube centre function only.

not working for me...

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.

I really wish the description of a video didn't automatically jump to "Share" right after the video ends...Makes it pretty annoying when you'd like to catch up on some descriptions.

I really wish the description of a video didn't automatically jump to "Share" right after the video ends...Makes it pretty annoying when you'd like to catch up on some descriptions.

On YouTube center you have the option to disable that, and other things.

HTTP/2 203

Can they not make themselves a beta site with beta testers before rolling this out to the public and in drastic cases, ruining peoples jobs.

Damn.. let's hope it's a bug and not a new feature. I wish youtube was like it was before all this crap and the new shitty layout. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Also, YT saves "watched" notations for only a short time. Mine become unmarked quickly. 

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

Strange the load more button is still working on my youtube..... thats quite strange

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

Is there a quick fix to this? I am panicking! 

And im the only one who is using Youtube feather!

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master