What is the average hash rate for a 780 at 1.2 Ghz? For Bitcoin and Litecoin?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

you don't even need to know it just sucks is all you need to know

For Litecoin it should be a little more using Cudaminer because my GTX 770 can get about 340 Khash

How long do you think it will take me to mine up to 400$ (current standings)

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Over 16 months... Yeah...

it took me a week to make $30 with a 7970.....

just dont....

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

it took me a week to make $30 with a 7970.....

just dont....

Need it for a plane ticket so yeah...

Need it for a plane ticket so yeah...

sell your soul? work? lemonade? 

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

A GTX 780 mines at around 280 - 350 KH/S.

You will need 17 LTC to make up 400 dollars. 

With a Hashrate of 320 average on non-stop 24 hours a day, you will make 0.09 LTC per day. It will take you 188 days (6 months) to mine 17 LTC. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

A GTX 780 mines at around 280 - 350 KH/S.

You will need 17 LTC to make up 400 dollars. 

With a Hashrate of 320 average on non-stop 24 hours a day, you will make 0.09 LTC per day. It will take you 188 days (6 months) to mine 17 LTC. 

FUCK I need it by April :'(

FUCK I need it by April :'(

Only way that would happen would be if you hold, and the price increases substantially before April. (which is likely, but could go the other way as well)

People that are posting calculations are forgetting to add incremental difficulty, and running costs.

Try using this calculator.

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/calculator

Being modest, lets say you're able to push the card to it's limit and achieve 500 K/hash. Lets also be modest with difficulty, and place it at only 2% increase. (previous 15 average has been +6.89%). Even add in free electricity.

By the end of April with a 2% average difficulty increase, you can expect to mine a total of only 9.844 Litecoins; Or 7.575 Litecoins by April first. Keep in mind, that with an unlikely high hashrate and free electricity. To make you're goal the price would have to surpass the previous peak highs.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

ull make about $4 a day so over 3 months