Hacking Nvidia's Drivers!

Event tried new install windows, not connected to internet yet...

Not installing any driver yet, but the "code 12" error still happening...

Is some bios setting is needed other than secure boot disabled??

Or maybe the GPU is somehow broken?? 

IMG_20230311_204242.jpg

I tried the patch and selexting gtx1080ti but it gives me a bsod when i try the patched driver. Also says it is unsigned. 531.18 is the patched driver.

My gou is a p102-100 10gb with malani bios.

I used the nv_dispi file. Is that the wrong one? Mid way through installing it resets the pc. Its highly annoying

main rig:

CPU: 8086k @ 4.00ghz-4.3 boost

PSU: 750 watt psu gold (Corsair rm750)

gpu:axle p106-100 6gbz msi p104-100 @ 1887+150mhz oc gpu clock, 10,012 memory clock*2(sli?) on prime w coffee lake igpu

Mobo: Z390 taichi ultimate

Ram: 2x8gb corsair vengence lpx @3000mhz speed

case: focus G black

Cooler: mugen 5 rev b,

Storage: 860 evo 1tb/ 120 gb corsair force nvme 500

backup

8gb ram celeron laptop/860 evo 500gb

OK, after trying install new windows, install 417.22 and edit regedit, made it work

but Nvidia control panel isnt working

also if i gaming like GTA 5 and skyrim, and BeamNG. when full screen the game using igpu, since the fps is so bad

but when i use windowed, it can use the evga P106...

what weird is why my monitor 16inc LG refresh rate is 64hz, when normally when using before GT1030, the refresh rate is 60hz...is P106 overclock my monitor?? lol 😄

gagal5.jpg

OK. solved, after tinkering a bit

so if anyone have a problem that openGL is stuck at 1.1, try DDU all driver from nvidia and intel

then disconnect the P106 first, then install all intel driver and everything all driver installer, except P106 which is not connected to the motherboard yet. see if in GPU-Z already using openGL 4.3 or latest supported by igpu (in my case HD 4600 of i5 4690 up to 4.3)

after then u can connect the P106-100, then install (for me i using 417.23 for now), apply regedit edit, then restart, it should now in gpu Z detected openGL 4.6.

btw is everyone here using game on P106-100 doing it in borderless window mode?? since every fullscreen games is using igpu instead 😞 only an old game nfs underground 2 (yes its very OLD) can use fullscreen that still utilize P106 (looking at gpz load is up) and in msi af gpu usage is up too

13 hours ago, Ridwan99 said:

OK. solved, after tinkering a bit

so if anyone have a problem that openGL is stuck at 1.1, try DDU all driver from nvidia and intel

then disconnect the P106 first, then install all intel driver and everything all driver installer, except P106 which is not connected to the motherboard yet. see if in GPU-Z already using openGL 4.3 or latest supported by igpu (in my case HD 4600 of i5 4690 up to 4.3)

after then u can connect the P106-100, then install (for me i using 417.23 for now), apply regedit edit, then restart, it should now in gpu Z detected openGL 4.6.

btw is everyone here using game on P106-100 doing it in borderless window mode?? since every fullscreen games is using igpu instead 😞 only an old game nfs underground 2 (yes its very OLD) can use fullscreen that still utilize P106 (looking at gpz load is up) and in msi af gpu usage is up too

Friend of mine tried on ASUS H87Pro with i3 4170 backdays and have the same problem. Solved by changing the motherboard with Gigabyte P85-DS3.

I'm using this P106-100 EVGA and ASUS H510M-E without any problem. I also have another system with ASUS H110M-V and everything is fine.

Maybe some ASUS motherboard have this issue? Another problem also appeared in ASRock HDV series. I don't remember the model.

3 hours ago, ogel2 said:

Friend of mine tried on ASUS H87Pro with i3 4170 backdays and have the same problem. Solved by changing the motherboard with Gigabyte P85-DS3.

I'm using this P106-100 EVGA and ASUS H510M-E without any problem. I also have another system with ASUS H110M-V and everything is fine.

Maybe some ASUS motherboard have this issue? Another problem also appeared in ASRock HDV series. I don't remember the model.

Maybe some bug on bios or something...i see someone here also having the exclamation mark to the igpu, but long ago...i gonna read all pages then to look out for something, maybe can find a clue what resources is being used  that conflicted to igpu

On 1/4/2023 at 4:18 PM, chenmoyu said:

Hello everyone, I made nVidia's 527.56 driver patch, and now it can pass EAC. You can see that the games that can pass the test include APEX, cs go, and pubg. Now I need more playtesting. Please send me screenshots of unplayable games。The driver link is here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/17chs7zrX_Lm5yNwEO7KDRfIVgVmI2A81/view?usp=sharing

屏幕截图 2023-01-03 135110.jpg

屏幕截图 2023-01-03 161706.jpg

屏幕截图 2023-01-03 162035.jpg

屏幕截图 2023-01-03 162312.jpg

My P106-100 works on this driver perfectly to run Apex Legends, Valorant, and PUBG on my fresh Windows 10 (Windows 10 Pro Ver. 21H1 OS Build 19043.928). However, when my Windows 10 updates, I suddenly cannot pass the anti-cheat for these 3 games (or maybe other online games), even though I tried to use DDU and install fresh Nvidia driver, I still cannot pass their anti-cheat and my only solution (maybe) is to reinstall my Windows. So, I ended up reinstalling my windows and disabling auto-updates and now this driver works perfectly. Thanks

i tried disabling every device i could do to find what is making conflict the HD 4600 igpu of i5 4690 on asus B85M-G still cannot be found 😞 the igpu worked without exclamation if the P106-100 disconnected...

i only can play on windowed mode, some old game dont even play 😞

disable1.jpg

i tried disabling every device i could do to find what is making conflict the HD 4600 igpu of i5 4690 on asus B85M-G still cannot be found 😞 the igpu worked without exclamation if the P106-100 disconnected...

i only can play on windowed mode, some old game dont even play 😞

disable1.jpg

try to switch ur igpu dual-monitor setting and primary graphics to pci-e in bios. i have p106-100 too and im using asus h81m-c. but it will affect on ur buzzer, it make a beep sounds like gpu not detected and u can enter ur bios.

On 3/14/2023 at 8:10 PM, Mystogan_x said:

My P106-100 works on this driver perfectly to run Apex Legends, Valorant, and PUBG on my fresh Windows 10 (Windows 10 Pro Ver. 21H1 OS Build 19043.928). However, when my Windows 10 updates, I suddenly cannot pass the anti-cheat for these 3 games (or maybe other online games), even though I tried to use DDU and install fresh Nvidia driver, I still cannot pass their anti-cheat and my only solution (maybe) is to reinstall my Windows. So, I ended up reinstalling my windows and disabling auto-updates and now this driver works perfectly. Thanks

can you share the windows installation file that works with the patch?

On 3/14/2023 at 8:24 PM, winniethepooh said:

try to switch ur igpu dual-monitor setting and primary graphics to pci-e in bios. i have p106-100 too and im using asus h81m-c. but it will affect on ur buzzer, it make a beep sounds like gpu not detected and u can enter ur bios.

Setting in bios like this?? I will try then

IMG_20230316_144326.jpg

EDIT :

thanks to you sir, it Finally it work without warning anymore, i even tried using latest driver here :

i will try full screen and i hope it can be done just fine...i hope so 😛

berhasil.jpg

5 hours ago, Ridwan99 said:

Setting in bios like this?? I will try then

IMG_20230316_144326.jpg

EDIT :

thanks to you sir, it Finally it work without warning anymore, i even tried using latest driver here :

i will try full screen and i hope it can be done just fine...i hope so 😛

berhasil.jpg

mine cant enter the bios after that setting, are u too?

1 hour ago, winniethepooh said:

mine cant enter the bios after that setting, are u too?

wait a moment, i will try if i can enter bios...i guessing probably can enter bios, but the display is not showing..

Edit: 

after few tries, yes i cannot enter bios now 😞

and also if i try to tapping "del" to enter the bios, then the keyboard and mouse become unusable when entering the windows 10...i cannot do anything and have to turn off using power button...

just tried a few times and still cannot enter bios 😞 is this somekinda bug 😞 atleast i still game and if i need setting bios, i can just unplug the p106

hi guys can i ask p104-100 can fully used?

Because I saw many people saying that the performance of PCI-E 1.1 x4 will drop a lot, can it be completely solved now?

or p104-100 vs p106-100 which one with better?

thank you

Does nvenc work on the p104 or p106 on windows for anyone? Doesnt linux side

main rig:

gpu:axle p106-100 6gbz msi p104-100 @ 1887+150mhz oc gpu clock, 10,012 memory clock*2(sli?) on prime w coffee lake igpu

backup

9 hours ago, kazzam said:

hi guys can i ask p104-100 can fully used?

Because I saw many people saying that the performance of PCI-E 1.1 x4 will drop a lot, can it be completely solved now?

or p104-100 vs p106-100 which one with better?

thank you

No idea but my score. Full screen was about 1600 with a p106. If i remember right. This is an old benchmark but the p104 runs at pci x4 gen 1 the 106 runs at pci gen1 x16 if i remember right. It installs using a non modded driver but both cards do not allow the use of nvenc_x264. Wish they did i stream. So little bit better and theres more memory if pre modded but. But thats aabout all i remember. My gpus temp (no stress test) tends to hang in the mid 40's while gaming. 82875363_Screenshotfrom2020-05-1301-20-31.png.9c7b98b583965b116943bc46c9de1200.png834710983_Screenshotfrom2020-06-0502-23-11.png.69ba761f47d36d12eae5b3f8ac7ec469.png

main rig:

backup

wait a moment, i will try if i can enter bios...i guessing probably can enter bios, but the display is not showing..

Edit: 

after few tries, yes i cannot enter bios now 😞

and also if i try to tapping "del" to enter the bios, then the keyboard and mouse become unusable when entering the windows 10...i cannot do anything and have to turn off using power button...

just tried a few times and still cannot enter bios 😞 is this somekinda bug 😞 atleast i still game and if i need setting bios, i can just unplug the p106

hahaha, i cant enter bios too.  but gpu works fine without conflicting intel igpu.

i think its drawback or just bug from bios when using asus h81 motherboard. 

4 hours ago, Snowarch said:

i think that feature locked from chipset?

2 hours ago, winniethepooh said:

hahaha, i cant enter bios too.  but gpu works fine without conflicting intel igpu.

i think its drawback or just bug from bios when using asus h81 motherboard. 

Yes...As long as it can work now, i think its a trade off to make (at least in asus mobo) to take. At least we rarely changing bios setting after all, and still can access by unplugged the p106, set bios if needed, then plug back again the p106...i dont need to go bios once a week or even a month as long there is no important thing to do/change...

if i'm not mistaken, in driver 417.22, there a new menu when right click on exe file and we can select graphic performance mode to run the .exe file...is that feature cannot bring back again?? it looked convinient

and can i install only nvidia control panel only, without messing with updating new driver?? now i using 531.18 driver that installed using manual install from device manager, it seem the nvidia control panel is not installed with it 😞

EDIT: never mind, i just installed Nvidia Control Panel from microsoft store 🙂

On 3/17/2023 at 2:35 AM, Snowarch said:

Nobody, not even with chip swap manipulations, could get nvenc to work. I once read about a guy who soldered some missing components on his p104-100 but can't remember what it was exactly (could get the placeholder DP and/or HDMI ports to work?). I lost the post. It was either on tomshardware or techpowerup forums, might be false.  @dartraiden , did you see anything about the latter?

17 hours ago, AngryShark said:

Nobody, not even with chip swap manipulations, could get nvenc to work. I once read about a guy who soldered some missing components on his p104-100 but can't remember what it was exactly (could get the placeholder DP and/or HDMI ports to work?). I lost the post. It was either on tomshardware or techpowerup forums, might be false.  @dartraiden , did you see anything about the latter?

it was here, i read it here pages back when i looking some insight when i have a problem that igpu still gave exclamation mark. 

someone from indonesia have been able to play valorant and apex legend using 528.49 drivers, credit to him

here is the video how to install the driver :

hope can help those who want to play online games on p106-100, please give some review if u made it pass the anti cheat

i dont play online games on my pc, only offline, so i cannot test any online games, but maybe someone here could...

if u need some translate from the video, let me know, ill help, but the step is easy to follow

Cmp  series can use for gaming? Hx30 and hx90 interesting