屏幕截图 2022-10-30 143245.jpg

On 10/31/2022 at 12:04 AM, chenmoyu said:

40hx keep intact NVENC and NVDEC

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 10/30/2022 at 5:04 PM, chenmoyu said:

40hx keep intact NVENC and NVDEC

does it mean we can use shadowplay to record or what?

Hey guys, first of all my english is not the best. I've tried everything p106-090 but I can't get it to work like all of you. true very grateful would someone give me a link for my graphics card

1 hour ago, MOnsterpopcorn said:

Hey guys, first of all my english is not the best. I've tried everything p106-090 but I can't get it to work like all of you. true very grateful would someone give me a link for my graphics card

I can help you but I need that you post all of your pc features and your devices manager 

11 hours ago, jbcgames said:

I can help you but I need that you post all of your pc features and your devices manager 

is windows 10 64 bit and with all updates

Unbenannt.PNG

4 hours ago, MOnsterpopcorn said:

is windows 10 64 bit and with all updates

Unbenannt.PNG

Follow my tutorial 

Hi all! Could someone help me how can i get the best performance from asus p104-100? What is the best driver/bios/settings for the card? Now I using 8gb vram bios and modified 417.22 nvidia driver.

1 hour ago, nerboruto said:

probably has nothing to do with this post, if anyone knows if it is possible to make

two quadro k620 to go in sli with crossfire maiboard through modified 516_94 driver and the certificate...

currently the cards are installed correctly with latest drivers but obviously they are seen separately.

thanks

I dont know if its posible with k620, but see this is a sli with two 1060 

26 minutes ago, Krist0N said:

Hi all! Could someone help me how can i get the best performance from asus p104-100? What is the best driver/bios/settings for the card? Now I using 8gb vram bios and modified 417.22 nvidia driver.

Best with online play 417.23,

Best with local play 516.94

Bios mod in progress

43 minutes ago, jbcgames said:

Best with online play 417.23,

Best with local play 516.94

Bios mod in progress

Thanks for Your fast reply! How can i modify 516.94(because dont have same nv_dispi.inf like in 417.22 )? 

And which means bios mod in progress? Someone working on to hack bios encryption?

14 hours ago, Krist0N said:

Thanks for Your fast reply! How can i modify 516.94(because dont have same nv_dispi.inf like in 417.22 )? 

And which means bios mod in progress? Someone working on to hack bios encryption?

And which means bios mod in progress?

Someone working on the hack bios.

Someone working on to hack bios encryption?

Yes. and he is https://boosty.to/illario

How can i modify 516.94(because dont have same nv_dispi.inf like in 417.22 )? 

This should works. 

4 hours ago, nerboruto said:

debería funcionar de la misma manera... Estoy buscando un tutorial o si alguien ha tenido éxito con controladores más o menos recientes en Windows 10 y crossfire mobo.

me permitiría reducir el número de pc conectadas en x-plane 11.5

correct me if i´m wrong, but crossfire not is with amd cards?

4 hours ago, nerboruto said:

it should work the same way... I'm looking for a tutorial or if anyone has succeeded with more or less recent drivers on windows 10 and crossfire mobo.

it would allow me to reduce the number of connected pc on x-plane 11.5

no, with the lasted drivers, noone make it now. But i think that on this forum could help you.

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/sli-with-different-cards.158907/page-54#post-3215633

9 hours ago, jbcgames said:

And which means bios mod in progress?

Someone working on the hack bios.

Someone working on to hack bios encryption?

Yes. and he is https://boosty.to/illario

How can i modify 516.94(because dont have same nv_dispi.inf like in 417.22 )? 

This should works. 

The 516.94 driver(download from video description) not works on p104-100 installed like not modified drivers...

20 hours ago, Krist0N said:

The 516.94 driver(download from video description) not works on p104-100 installed like not modified drivers...

write to illario he could help you

1 hour ago, jbcgames said:

write to illario he could help you

He working with p106-100/90 not with p104-100

Hi, any chance anybody got working driver for P102-100 10GB? Or at least any idea (preferably guide) how to modify one into working with P102-100? Dont need one to get through Easy Anti-Cheat as the gpus will be used for local LAN parties even though wouldnt hurt a bit. Thanks!

9 hours ago, HoldanCZ said:

Hi, any chance anybody got working driver for P102-100 10GB? Or at least any idea (preferably guide) how to modify one into working with P102-100? Dont need one to get through Easy Anti-Cheat as the gpus will be used for local LAN parties even though wouldnt hurt a bit. Thanks!

could work the 417.23 driver.

Hi! Someone could help to me how to hack the 516.94 driver for p104-100 like illario did with p106-100/90? Because he not respond to my messages.

6 hours ago, Krist0N said:

Hi! Someone could help to me how to hack the 516.94 driver for p104-100 like illario did with p106-100/90? Because he not respond to my messages.

With this mod should works, but i dont have a p104 for test https://bit.ly/3hZRBOX

Still dont works for p104-100, and worst then previos ones, because blanked all info in gpuz:( These drivers modificate for p106-100/90 and i dont know how modifacted. 

Screenshot 2022-11-21 193830.png

1 hour ago, jbcgames said:

With this mod should works, but i dont have a p104 for test https://bit.ly/3hZRBOX

On 11/9/2022 at 11:53 PM, jbcgames said:

Follow my tutorial 

NEVERMIND! SOLVED IT! APPARENTLY I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE VALUES IN REGEDIT!

Hello Sir,

I'm currently using AMD A10-7700K APU on my second setup and recently got my hands on a P106-090. Previously I used the 417.22 driver and everything works fine. On task manager, it shows that my system runs on two (2) GPUs; the APU and P106-090. Tried gaming and everything seems okay except that I can't access Nvidia Control Panel as it says I have no Nvidia GPU running as display but is not a problem to me as everything else is running fine.

Today, I noticed a video that you made on newer drivers (466.77 etc.) and I tried installing it with no problem after uninstalling the previous one with DDU. Installation is fine but now after I checked task manager, it only detects my APU and not the P106-090, similar to graphics setting where High Performance only detects my APU. But now my APU is now shown to have 4gb of memory instead of 1gb. GPU-Z detects the P106-090 as working fine but on Nvidia Control Panel there is no option for me to select the PhysX like shown in the video. I have yet to game after I installed 466.77 driver to see if there are any differences than the earlier 417.22 driver.

So, is this normal because of the APU? Is PhysX really necessary?