Hacking Nvidia's Drivers!

This group has already helped me, and now it's my turn to contribute... 
I was trying to play Immortals - Fenyx Risingvvv and also 
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, but these games insisted on using the Intel GPU... 
I tried to configure it through the application from Nvidia, but it didn't work... 
I share this video for those who are having these difficulties,
 for me it worked very well!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZm6VtNN0g8

Hello everyone, I made nVidia's 527.56 driver patch, and now it can pass EAC. You can see that the games that can pass the test include APEX, cs go, and pubg. Now I need more playtesting. Please send me screenshots of unplayable games。The driver link is here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/17chs7zrX_Lm5yNwEO7KDRfIVgVmI2A81/view?usp=sharing

屏幕截图 2023-01-03 135110.jpg

屏幕截图 2023-01-03 161706.jpg

屏幕截图 2023-01-03 162035.jpg

屏幕截图 2023-01-03 162312.jpg

On 12/5/2022 at 8:52 PM, jbcgames said:

You're welcome

can you play test with my driver patch

5 hours ago, chenmoyu said:

Hello everyone, I made nVidia's 527.56 driver patch, and now it can pass EAC. You can see that the games that can pass the test include APEX, cs go, and pubg. Now I need more playtesting. Please send me screenshots of unplayable games。The driver link is here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/17chs7zrX_Lm5yNwEO7KDRfIVgVmI2A81/view?usp=sharing

屏幕截图 2023-01-03 135110.jpg

屏幕截图 2023-01-03 161706.jpg

屏幕截图 2023-01-03 162035.jpg

屏幕截图 2023-01-03 162312.jpg

Are you sure, that you playing EAC games on Nvidia GPU, not intel one? Apex will use Intel GPU automatically if failed to load Nvidia drivers.

Question for you guys:

Given the collapse of the GPU market, and especially the prices of GTX 1060's, is this still worth the hassle to try to get it working?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

37 minutes ago, tarkh said:

Are you sure, that you playing EAC games on Nvidia GPU, not intel one? Apex will use Intel GPU automatically if failed to load Nvidia drivers.

Yes, you can see the changes of GPU frequency and frame rate in APEX. You can also use EAC's War Thunder and Dead by Daylight. I want more game tests.

948236A0AE07208ACCA01095A958331354602062.jpg

41 minutes ago, tarkh said:

I have put the driver into Google Disk, you can download it for testing

6 hours ago, chenmoyu said:

Hmm, indeed Apex works with your driver) Very interesting… It’s seems that Fortnite will also works)) Can you please tell me more details on how exactly you patch drivers? Thank you!

18 hours ago, chenmoyu said:

Fortnite also works!

Can you tell me please, how do I change GPU name from CYX-patch... to something else? I know it is in nvacig.inf, but what I need to do after editing it? Thank you!

Btw, at the end of driver installation process I'm getting error message "Enabling DLSS indicator failed", but it does not affect driver functionality, however didn't tested DLSS itself yet.

err.png.9a4c414e69c1ae5d663a46822b1c35c5.png

On 1/4/2023 at 11:34 PM, chenmoyu said:

Yes, you can see the changes of GPU frequency and frame rate in APEX. You can also use EAC's War Thunder and Dead by Daylight. I want more game tests.

948236A0AE07208ACCA01095A958331354602062.jpg

Hi. Can you try it on VALORANT? Thanks!

8 hours ago, WhiskeyDelta said:

Hi. Can you try it on VALORANT? Thanks!

Tested so far:

- Apex Legends (Steam, EAC)

- Fortnite (Epic Games Launcher, EAC)

- Valorant (Epic Games Launcher)

- War Thunder (Steam, EAC)

Works with no issues utilizing Nvidia GPU. Waiting for patch details 🙂

Can you tell me please, how do I change GPU name from CYX-patch... to something else?

• Disable Secure Boot (BIOS option)
  • Enable test mode
    bcdedit /set testsigning on
  • Reboot
  • Edit nvacig.inf
  • Install driver
  • Disable test mode
    bcdedit set testsigning off
  • Enable Secure Boot

P.S. My patcher also updated

On 1/4/2023 at 12:18 PM, chenmoyu said:

Hello everyone, I made nVidia's 527.56 driver patch, and now it can pass EAC.

Nice find 🙂

I tried to sign the dll with different third-party ones, but it didn't occur to me to use the nvidia certificates, because they are revoked. But, apparently, anti-cheats do not pay attention to this 😄

I think this is my last post here because I bought a Radeon 6700XT from Aliexpress. P106-100 served me well, but its performance is no longer enough for modern games.

So.. we are stuck with PCIe x16 1.1 and no workaround?

On 1/13/2023 at 5:14 AM, Sookoll said:

exactly. 

Does the recent drivers work on intel gen3 win 10? I heard it didn't work before.

On 1/17/2023 at 3:06 AM, excel21 said:

Does the recent drivers work on intel gen3 win 10? I heard it didn't work before.

nop, only on some games

On 1/20/2023 at 9:26 AM, jbcgames said:

nop, only on some games

I see. I thought now it would work on any cpu as long as it has an igpu.

Yep

On 1/6/2023 at 6:45 PM, dartraiden said:

Nice find 🙂

I tried to sign the dll with different third-party ones, but it didn't occur to me to use the nvidia certificates, because they are revoked. But, apparently, anti-cheats do not pay attention to this 😄

I think this is my last post here because I bought a Radeon 6700XT from Aliexpress. P106-100 served me well, but its performance is no longer enough for modern games.

How much was the 6700xt? I don't think we know what comprises a deal on those. MSRP is meaningless on that lot. I say 200$ is okay and not a penny more.

That guy used a certificate from a company over there is that correct?  When we click on that  (EvRootCA.crt) JemmyTk.Ca.. certificate what does that action actually do on our system? Does it whitelist that driver only on our PC? With secure boot disabled I think this allows adding manual certificates in this way. I am trying to make sense of the mechanism, sorry if I am mixing things up.

On 1/4/2023 at 6:37 PM, chenmoyu said:

Nvenc still doesn't work. And probably never will, I got excited for a moment 😓

19 hours ago, AngryShark said:

That guy used a certificate from a company over there is that correct?  When we click on that  (EvRootCA.crt) JemmyTk.Ca.. certificate what does that action actually do on our system?

Patched dlls signed with leaked NVIDIA certificate. This makes anticheats happy. Otherwise, if the dlls are signed by some other certificate (not from nvidia), anti-cheats will refuse to load them and 3D acceleration will not work in these games.

.cat file signed with leaked Chinese certificate. This certificate has not been revoked, but has expired. Therefore, the signature must have a timestamp. The timestamp is a kind of confirmation from a third party that the driver was signed in the past, when the certificate has not yet expired.

https://comodosslstore.com/resources/what-is-a-timestamp-in-code-signing-how-does-timestamping-work/

If you're a hardware manufacturer, the timestamp saves you from having to re-release the driver for your entire fleet of hardware (including very old graphics cards) when the certificate expires. In simple terms, the timestamp server acts as a notary. It certifies that the document (file) was signed at a certain point in time.

But we are signing our cracked driver not in the past (when the certificate was valid), but now (when it expired). If we ask for a timestamp from servers that Windows trusts, those servers will honestly respond with today's date. Windows will see that the driver is signed today and the certificate expired in 2016. Windows will refuse to load such a driver.

https://gist.github.com/Manouchehri/fd754e402d98430243455713efada710

These servers value their reputation and will not lie, giving us a "date in the past".

That is why we ask https://pki.jemmylovejenny.tk for the timestamp This server will give us a timestamp with any date we want. It's designed that way on purpose. Since Windows does not trust this server, we add its root certificate EvRootCA.crt to the trusted ones. After that, Windows starts to trust this server, perceives the timestamp as valid. Windows sees that the certificate expired in 2016 and the driver was signed in 2015 (which is lie, but Windows trusts the timestamp), so Windows will load that driver.

On 9/16/2022 at 2:50 AM, dartraiden said:

Yes, this makes Valorant happy

1) Download driver package

2) Replace nv_disp.cat by appropriate one

3) Download and install https://cacerts.pki.jemmylovejenny.tk/EVRootCA.crt as trusted root

(instruction)

4) Install driver as usual

466.77.nv_disp.zip 1.67 MB · 46 downloads 516_94.nv_disp.zip 4.48 MB · 87 downloads

Can you help me download it, the file is missing add me on discord maliq#4370 thank you