Hacking Nvidia's Drivers!

Has anyone had any progress with nvenc? And given you guys on wind9ws already do driver mods, i figure i should mention how i got nvemc to work... incase maybe this can be swapped for yall...

Umm i know its late but there is a weird bug ive found on this card using linux that enables nvenc but changing any srtting in obs breaks it forever unless u do a syatem reinstall...

I installed a p104-1008gb card on ubuntu unity 22.04 with nvidia drivers "525.xx". With only this card in the system. A while later i turnes off my syatem and added my old p106-100 into a second pcie slot. It detected in nvidia driver but didn't use the p106-100 just the 104's nvenc( disnt know nvenc was sepwrate from rest of graphics at time) but for some reason nvenc actually worked. When i changed the gpu feom "0" to "1" this broke for that linux install.

Also when it did work it said in obs "nvenc" instead of "nvenc/h.264" so i do not know why this works but it worked similarly in  ubuntu16.04. So i think its possible that its using the laptop edition of nvenc waiting for the x264 to be run that way and thus errors out and adding teh second desktop gpu enabled desktop functionality but then broke it? I donno anything technical bit could mean ti just needs to be forced into desktop mode via a patch? Idk but hope this helps someone. Good luck. I could be totally wrong here unsure why it worked@dartraiden

main rig:

CPU: 8086k @ 4.00ghz-4.3 boost

PSU: 750 watt psu gold (Corsair rm750)

gpu:axle p106-100 6gbz msi p104-100 @ 1887+150mhz oc gpu clock, 10,012 memory clock*2(sli?) on prime w coffee lake igpu

Mobo: Z390 taichi ultimate

Ram: 2x8gb corsair vengence lpx @3000mhz speed

case: focus G black

Cooler: mugen 5 rev b,

Storage: 860 evo 1tb/ 120 gb corsair force nvme 500

backup

8gb ram celeron laptop/860 evo 500gb

17 hours ago, ogel2 said:

Download chenmoyu 531.41 1st. Extracted, then replace those 2 files in Display.Driver folder. It's recompiled with dartraiden patch already.

Make sure you connected to internet. Use manual method to update 3d Accelerator driver, don't use application installer.

Choose GTX 1060 6GB instead of P106-100 (i only tested with it).

After driver installation complete, you'll see notification that NVIDIA Control Panel has been installed.

Open regedit in Admin mode, add AdapterType and EnableMsHybrid. Restart.

After that you can open NCP to set PhysX and NVIDIA Graphics Processor as default. Restart. And you good to go.

Don't forget to set policy to prevent further driver auto update.

This driver work flawlessly in my rig. 

nvacig.inf 1.02 MB · 5 downloads nv_disp.cat 3.15 MB · 5 downloads

i have tried it and it works

On 4/8/2023 at 1:23 AM, ogel2 said:

Just reporting.

I managed to make 531.41 driver work after mix @chenmoyu driver with @dartraiden patched nv_disp.cat and nvacig.inf 

Installed using manual method along with registry added as usual.

Thank you. Credit to both of you.

Game tested (all high settings at 1080p) :

- Valorant

- Apex Legend

- Fortnite

- Genshin Impact

- Hogwarts Legacy

- Cyberpunk 2077

- Shadow of Tomb Rider (dx12 enabled)

- Stray

- Elden Ring

- Forza Horizon 5

- Miles Morales

531_41_A2.jpg

Do u need to reinstall the driver if valorant updated?

59 minutes ago, Arianrhod said:

Do u need to reinstall the driver if valorant updated?

No. All my games updated fine without reinstalling the driver.

Just make sure to disable windows driver auto update using group policy or other method.

4 hours ago, VersusID said:

i have tried it and it works

Glad to hear that 

I just bought a P106-090 a month ago for really cheap price (300k VND, around 12 bucks) then slap it on my PC with intel 2nd/3rd CPU, just install driver patched by Dartraiden, then disable iGPU before launch game, after game launched, i just enable iGPU and it works fine. I'm only playing Genshin Impact and couldn't try other game bcs insufficent storage. However, when i scan the patcher on Virustotal, many antivirus flagged it as malware, trojan, blahblah, but Windows defender doesn't flag it, does it harm my PC or just false postive?

Screenshot_20230409-203328.png

5 hours ago, Hungzz_VN said:

I just bought a P106-090 a month ago for really cheap price (300k VND, around 12 bucks) then slap it on my PC with intel 2nd/3rd CPU, just install driver patched by Dartraiden, then disable iGPU before launch game, after game launched, i just enable iGPU and it works fine. I'm only playing Genshin Impact and couldn't try other game bcs insufficent storage. However, when i scan the patcher on Virustotal, many antivirus flagged it as malware, trojan, blahblah, but Windows defender doesn't flag it, does it harm my PC or just false postive?

thats the risk of using mod drivers 😁

11 hours ago, Hungzz_VN said:

therefore I do not install anti-virus :D

On 3/29/2023 at 2:11 AM, chenmoyu said:
Hi, I brought the 531.41 patch driver that I made. It can work in secure boot, it can make p106,p104,p102,30hx,40hx,50hx,70hx,90hx work. It can pass anti-cheat programs such as eac, and it can also make VALORANT work on windows11. I have been distributing patches for free in China. Not always online. Please let me know if any anti-cheat programs fail. thank you all

屏幕截图 2023-03-28 235043.jpg

@chenmoyu Has anyone tested Blender performance on these CMP mining cards? Looking to get maybe a 40HX or 50HX for 3D rendering only, if they can work great then it will be a cheaper alternative for me. There is no data for CMP cards on Blender benchmarks page https://opendata.blender.org/benchmarks/query/?operating_system=Windows&blender_version=3.1.0&group_by=device_name  If anyone with a CMP card could test this and confirm, that would be much appreciated.

Hi everyone, I bought a CMP 40HX and converted it to the 2070 without a problem with the latest drivers, but i am not able to show me the image through the display port of the GPU and i have to connect the cable to the motherboard, can anyone help me, thanks

15 hours ago, 19ama90 said:

Hi everyone, I bought a CMP 40HX and converted it to the 2070 without a problem with the latest drivers, but i am not able to show me the image through the display port of the GPU and i have to connect the cable to the motherboard, can anyone help me, thanks

There is no currently known way to have display out of cmp or mining cards since there were never designed to do so.

And how much performance does your card gives?

On 4/10/2023 at 8:29 AM, VersusID said:

therefore I do not install anti-virus :D

not a good solution 😛 at least use some protection to minimalize risk. but its up to you..

i do use avira free for now while using p106-100, i thinks it working fine so far

On 4/9/2023 at 4:39 PM, Hungzz_VN said:

many antivirus flagged it as malware, trojan, blahblah

All files are taken from trusted sources. You can download them yourself and compare the hashes.

JREPL.bat - https://www.dostips.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6044

7z.dll, 7z.exe - https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z2201-x64.exe

HookSigntool.dll, CSignTool.exe - https://github.com/Jemmy1228/HookSigntool/releases/tag/v2.1

vcruntime140.dll, signtool.exe - have valid Microsoft digital signature (this guarantees their safety)

inf2cat, Microsoft.UniversalStore*.dll - taken from Windows Driver Kit

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently using p106-90 and ryzen 3200g.

i want to upgrade cpu to ryzen 5600 or 5600x

if i change cpu Will the monitor display after entering Windows?

• 2 weeks later...

got mine yesterday p106-100, work flawesly Driver 531.41 CYX patch, my system is Ryzen 5 4600 G with 16gb ddr4, anyway my IGP consume too much ram 4gb ram, since i only use ext GPU, how to reduce reserved ram for IGP ? there is no option in BIOS

19 hours ago, arrprayudhi said:

got mine yesterday p106-100, work flawesly Driver 531.41 CYX patch, my system is Ryzen 5 4600 G with 16gb ddr4, anyway my IGP consume too much ram 4gb ram, since i only use ext GPU, how to reduce reserved ram for IGP ? there is no option in BIOS

Igpu RAM settings can only be done via BIOS, if I may ask, what board are you using? because on board a320, it already has this option

On 5/24/2023 at 8:33 AM, VersusID said:

Igpu RAM settings can only be done via BIOS, if I may ask, what board are you using? because on board a320, it already has this option

never mind,i found it in BIOS setting, yes im using asrock a320

On 5/29/2023 at 11:31 AM, arrprayudhi said:

never mind,i found it in BIOS setting, yes im using asrock a320

look at the picture, here is the setting

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

Hi everyone,

I have followed steps and installed everything but GPU says my P106-100 is running at pcie x1 1.1 😞 Even I tried to run ben mark but it does not change to x16. Is it normal or something is missing? Many thanks.

image.gif.5bdf28146e5eb8e7c6e6ee92aadf9409.gif

I faced it on my Asus Z170 mobo. In my case it was a visual glitch that didn't affect performance.

What result do you get in benchmarks? If the bus is really x1, it will be terrible performance. Compare the result with the real 1060 tests. If it is approximately equal (perhaps 10% less, this is normal), then everything is ok.

Hello i wanna thx to ppl here, i can run games in my shit pc, P106 100 + i7 gen 3.

but i ve one more question, i read that ppl here can unlock opengl features by deleting ICD intel in safe mode. but its not work for me. it makes my openGL ver become 1.1 from 4.0. any1 know how to fix this ? Thank you image.png.8fda0d43ec8ed31ddc37b8e8042a35d9.png

Spend 4 hours editing registry and hundred times restarting my pc lol finally it is work. 4.6 OPENGL !!!!!

i would make videos soon, rune factory 4s that requires opengl 4.4 , it was blank and now it runs so well. dont need to delete intel icd dll files just modified bunch of ogl route and create some new strings tbh i just dont remember all the thing my brain s fucked up now xD
image.thumb.png.3c86550eb44d892efc13e9721aa3c6f3.png

On 6/2/2023 at 11:22 PM, tructt said:

Hi everyone,

I have followed steps and installed everything but GPU says my P106-100 is running at pcie x1 1.1 😞 Even I tried to run ben mark but it does not change to x16. Is it normal or something is missing? Many thanks.

image.gif.5bdf28146e5eb8e7c6e6ee92aadf9409.gif

This happened to me too but i was only got x4 1.1, believe me or nah the problem is ur sata port, just use SATA 1 and 2 for ssd, dont use SATA  3 - 8 it will make ur p106 worst . i was using SATA 5 for ssd and got x4 pcie. now its better for x8 since i see in many videos thats not big difference of performance between x8 and x16 but x1 it too low u will need to fix this.

On 6/4/2023 at 12:10 PM, Fikars said:

Spend 4 hours editing registry and hundred times restarting my pc lol finally it is work. 4.6 OPENGL !!!!!

i would make videos soon, rune factory 4s that requires opengl 4.4 , it was blank and now it runs so well. dont need to delete intel icd dll files just modified bunch of ogl route and create some new strings tbh i just dont remember all the thing my brain s fucked up now xD

So, Are you able to play games on third gen intel without disabling igpu or not.