Hacking Nvidia's Drivers!

21 hours ago, Ridwan99 said:

someone from indonesia have been able to play valorant and apex legend using 528.49 drivers, credit to him

here is the video how to install the driver :

hope can help those who want to play online games on p106-100, please give some review if u made it pass the anti cheat

i dont play online games on my pc, only offline, so i cannot test any online games, but maybe someone here could...

if u need some translate from the video, let me know, ill help, but the step is easy to follow

Same method like one in a few pages backwards. Have to reinstall when the game updated.

Sometimes it gave a black screen at Miles Morales or GTA V Online.

But nice work anyway.

I manage to use Game Ready Drivers instead of Studio Drivers. It doesn't have to mess with NCP like in the vids , just need a usual Regedit thing. But I'll stay with 417.22 for now.

On 3/25/2023 at 10:31 AM, Ridwan99 said:

someone from indonesia have been able to play valorant and apex legend using 528.49 drivers, credit to him

hope can help those who want to play online games on p106-100, please give some review if u made it pass the anti cheat

i dont play online games on my pc, only offline, so i cannot test any online games, but maybe someone here could...

if u need some translate from the video, let me know, ill help, but the step is easy to follow

I'm on ubuntu unity. driver 525.something. played online games like csgo, through proton no issue. And some stuff through wine. So online games seam to work there. I dont play many online games, but if something is free and not too graphic intense, and "online" as yall call it. I could try it for benchmark sake. And upload a video. 

main rig:

CPU: 8086k @ 4.00ghz-4.3 boost

PSU: 750 watt psu gold (Corsair rm750)

gpu:axle p106-100 6gbz msi p104-100 @ 1887+150mhz oc gpu clock, 10,012 memory clock*2(sli?) on prime w coffee lake igpu

Mobo: Z390 taichi ultimate

Ram: 2x8gb corsair vengence lpx @3000mhz speed

case: focus G black

Cooler: mugen 5 rev b,

Storage: 860 evo 1tb/ 120 gb corsair force nvme 500

backup

8gb ram celeron laptop/860 evo 500gb

Hi, I brought the 531.41 patch driver that I made. It can work in secure boot, it can make p106,p104,p102,30hx,40hx,50hx,70hx,90hx work. It can pass anti-cheat programs such as eac, and it can also make VALORANT work on windows11. I have been distributing patches for free in China. Not always online. Please let me know if any anti-cheat programs fail. thank you all

屏幕截图 2023-03-28 235043.jpg

patch link here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e0WQVtyIPXiQHZjz422k4cDG1DcMGKth/view?usp=sharing

On 3/26/2023 at 8:43 PM, ogel2 said:

Same method like one in a few pages backwards. Have to reinstall when the game updated.

Sometimes it gave a black screen at Miles Morales or GTA V Online.

But nice work anyway.

I manage to use Game Ready Drivers instead of Studio Drivers. It doesn't have to mess with NCP like in the vids , just need a usual Regedit thing. But I'll stay with 417.22 for now.

Hi, I brought the latest 531.41 driver patch, it can work on the latest version of windows 11, and enable secure boot. You can try

On 3/21/2023 at 1:50 AM, Mystogan_x said:

My Windows version is this, Windows 10 Pro Ver. 21H1 OS Build 19043.928

So, this version should be right
https://archive.org/details/win-10-21-h-1-english-x-64_20210711

Hi, I brought the latest 531.41 driver patch, it can work on the latest version of windows 11, and enable secure boot. You can try

On 3/26/2023 at 2:24 PM, Kyor said:

Cmp  series can use for gaming? Hx30 and hx90 interesting

My patch makes it work.

On 3/25/2023 at 11:31 PM, Ridwan99 said:

13 hours ago, chenmoyu said:
Hi, I brought the 531.41 patch driver that I made. It can work in secure boot, it can make p106,p104,p102,30hx,40hx,50hx,70hx,90hx work. It can pass anti-cheat programs such as eac, and it can also make VALORANT work on windows11. I have been distributing patches for free in China. Not always online. Please let me know if any anti-cheat programs fail. thank you all

I will try this when i have to back home. I need to do other things in other cities. But it would be great if it works, newer driver is always welcome.....

hope you can explained how to patch it in details, so other can try too

13 hours ago, chenmoyu said:

I'll test. Report coming soon.

15 minutes ago, Ridwan99 said:

I will try this when i have to back home. I need to do other things in other cities. But it would be great if it works, newer driver is always welcome.....

hope you can explained how to patch it in details, so other can try too

Just as usual "hacked" driver. Try to find it a few pages back. Not much different with your given video link.

Have a p104 and p106 in my system. For some reason nvenc is woeking but the p106(which i wanted to be my dedicated nvenc card) isnt being used. Anyone here good with obs to tell it to use that card?

image.png.d0b89c7781ae7edef770ab8c9d344d31.png

main rig:

gpu:axle p106-100 6gbz msi p104-100 @ 1887+150mhz oc gpu clock, 10,012 memory clock*2(sli?) on prime w coffee lake igpu

backup

2 hours ago, Snowarch said:

Have a p104 and p106 in my system. For some reason nvenc is woeking but the p106(which i wanted to be my dedicated nvenc card) isnt being used. Anyone here good with obs to tell it to use that card?

image.png.d0b89c7781ae7edef770ab8c9d344d31.png

Honestly I don't know much about streaming stuff. But I was curious, so I installed OBS to test.

I see some option in settings. But came with no encoder error.

NVENC_1.jpg

Edited by ogel2
Nevermind, I doesn't work anyway.

I came through a very cheap cmp 30hx on aliexprees for around 60-70$, is the 531 hacked drivers gonna work with it and how it performs, if anyone tried it please reply or attach some pictures of a benchmark or anything, lastly is there anything needed more than hacked drivers?

is it better than p106-100 in gaming too?

On 3/29/2023 at 7:11 AM, chenmoyu said:

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. Can't enable physX even NCP say active.

Reverting back.

CYX_001.jpg

On 3/29/2023 at 7:11 AM, chenmoyu said:

Valorant working very well in windows 10 22H2 with this driver. Can you share the tutorial how to make the patch for future driver? Thanks

23 hours ago, ogel2 said:

Honestly I don't know much about streaming stuff. But I was curious, so I installed OBS to test.

I see some option in settings. But came with no encoder error.

NVENC_1.jpg

Mine does that now too, i've noticed a weird thing when it worked. It said nvenc not "h264/nvenc" and channging the advanced settings from 0 to 1 thinking itd use the 2nd nvidia card for nvenc broke it entirely. Even across obs reinstall and reboots. I had 2 cards in the system when it worked. So i think given were using a laptop like hack and these are desktop gpus possibly putting the second card in enabled nvenc but it used primary card(p104) cause it thought the card being used was a non /h264 or something? Unsure. Before it broke it worked across 2 boots. Just a theory. But maybe someone here can look into it. But yeah since i broke it no compatable device error i recieve for nvenc. I only wish id saved the logfile for when it worked consistantly. I could change resolution and everything. 

main rig:

backup

Pretty unrelated to the topic, but Nvidia's 474.30 driver is actually unsigned and I wonder if the driver modders can get it working with even basic EAC. I kinda don't care as it's just a "security" update and 472.12 is the last actual feature driver, but I am curious.

Edit: Example found in the wild https://steamcommunity.com/app/252490/discussions/4/6063574513306751845/

Edited by asdf2345
proof

Hello everyone, anyone checks this on cmp90/50hx they works in pcie 1.1 x16 or x4 only? And how much difference of cmp90hx vs 3080 in real tests (6400 vs 8704 cores...) Thank you in advance.

Just reporting.

I managed to make 531.41 driver work after mix @chenmoyu driver with @dartraiden patched nv_disp.cat and nvacig.inf 

Installed using manual method along with registry added as usual.

Thank you. Credit to both of you.

Game tested (all high settings at 1080p) :

- Valorant

- Apex Legend

- Fortnite

- Genshin Impact

- Hogwarts Legacy

- Cyberpunk 2077

- Shadow of Tomb Rider (dx12 enabled)

- Stray

- Elden Ring

- Forza Horizon 5

- Miles Morales

- Rise of The Tomb Raider

- GTA V

- Spiderman Remastered

531_41_A2.jpg

11 hours ago, ogel2 said:

Just reporting.

I managed to make 531.41 driver work after mix @chenmoyu driver with @dartraiden patched nv_disp.cat and nvacig.inf 

- Valorant

- Apex Legend

- Fortnite

- Genshin Impact

- Hogwarts Legacy

- Cyberpunk 2077

- Stray

- Elden Ring

- Forza Horizon 5

- Miles Morales

531_41_A2.jpg

Could you share with me the driver that you have already modified?

12 hours ago, ogel2 said:

Just reporting.

- Valorant

- Apex Legend

- Fortnite

- Genshin Impact

- Hogwarts Legacy

- Cyberpunk 2077

- Stray

- Elden Ring

- Forza Horizon 5

- Miles Morales

531_41_A2.jpg

can you share here?

6 hours ago, VersusID said:
can you share here?

Download chenmoyu 531.41 1st. Extracted, then replace those 2 files in Display.Driver folder. It's recompiled with dartraiden patch already.

Make sure you connected to internet. Use manual method to update 3d Accelerator driver, don't use application installer.

Choose GTX 1060 6GB instead of P106-100 (i only tested with it).

After driver installation complete, you'll see notification that NVIDIA Control Panel has been installed.

Open regedit in Admin mode, add AdapterType and EnableMsHybrid. Restart.

After that you can open NCP to set PhysX and NVIDIA Graphics Processor as default. Restart. And you good to go.

Don't forget to set policy to prevent further driver auto update.

This driver work flawlessly in my rig. 

nvacig.inf nv_disp.cat

7 hours ago, tky0chno said:

Could you share with me the driver that you have already modified?

1 hour ago, ogel2 said:

Download chenmoyu 531.41 1st. Extracted, then replace those 2 files in Display.Driver folder. It's recompiled with dartraiden patch already.

Make sure you connected to internet. Use manual method to update 3d Accelerator driver, don't use application installer.

Choose GTX 1060 6GB instead of P106-100 (i only tested with it).

After driver installation complete, you'll see notification that NVIDIA Control Panel has been installed.

Open regedit in Admin mode, add AdapterType and EnableMsHybrid. Restart.

After that you can open NCP to set PhysX and NVIDIA Graphics Processor as default. Restart. And you good to go.

Don't forget to set policy to prevent further driver auto update.

This driver work flawlessly in my rig. 

nvacig.inf 1.02 MB · 0 downloads nv_disp.cat 3.15 MB · 0 downloads

thanks, I will try it