Hey ltt group just here to give  my 2 cents like jay, its my birthday in February so my dad sent me a little cash and I decided to buy an rx 570 red dragon 4gb from new egg, im from Guadalajara mexico, Mexico was on the sites world wide shipping awesome!! I even got it on sale everything was looking good for an updated build from my r9 280, but out of the blue today a few days after the original purchase I got 3 emails from newegg back to back letting me know 1 there was an error with my address, ok i can call and fix that, 2 that they were gonna be sending and rma and 3 that it was already back a facility and i could expect a refund after 3-5 buissness days, i waited in chat for about 2 hours, i was number 80 just to be told they dont know what went wrong with my address... I now have to wait to get my money back and buy somewhere else defenetly not recommended 

IMG_20190129_223822.jpg

IMG_20190129_223942.jpg

IMG_20190129_223911.jpg

Have you confirmed the address you used on the order was correct?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I did with google maps and with uber and my water bill... Doesnt matter they didnt even give me the option to correct the adress they just told there would be a refund, 

Hello,

Sorry to hear there were issues with your recent order. I would love to look into it further. Send me an email to wecare@newegg.com with your sales order information, and a reference to this post.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindly,

Derek [Newegg Support]

Last time Newegg did this bullSH*T to me I went up to Supervisors, etc till I got a free large giftcard.  You aren't holding my MONEY and spending it on your earnings without a little penalty, Newegg.  @SalesDemon this is what I would do, I got $50 bucks for them holding $150 or so of my money for over a week.  Got some DDR4 with it for next to nothing.  Their problem not mine.

Honestly, HONESTLY, I used to defend them a bit.

After the last two marketplace purchases and Neweggs responses...having to climb the ladder to get something other than WE CANT HELP YOU.

@Newegg_Support

Id say over the last 6 months your 'ish stinks.  Get it together.  I spent $1486 at newegg last year alone and didn't even build a PC.  That money, as I tell your CS supervisors, will go to Amazon one day if you don't get it together.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

On 1/30/2019 at 12:55 AM, SalesDemon said:

I did with google maps and with uber and my water bill... Doesnt matter they didnt even give me the option to correct the adress they just told there would be a refund, 

Wait, you didn't know your address that you had to check google map? What?

Is this some kind of complicated address where it's like 9876 road Something #1234 APT 50, or what...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, Tristerin said:

for them holding $150 or so of my money for over a week.

At least in the US, that generally is your financial institutions fault. A lot of time it takes the banks days to process this type of stuff. Just like authorization holds can take 7-10 days to clear off your account. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I have not bought from NewEgg in over 12 years. It's all over-run by cheap china communist crap and tons of sellers like AliBaba

I know for 110% fact when they have meetings with the higher ups, it's all Chinese people and they don't like talking English.  Some the employee Glassdoor reviews should be there. 

CPU i7 4960x Ivy Bridge Extreme | 64GB Quad DDR-3 RAM | MBD Asus x79-Deluxe | RTX 2080 ti FE 11GB |
Thermaltake 850w PWS | ASUS ROG 27" IPS 1440p | | Win 7 pro x64 |

12 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

At least in the US, that generally is your financial institutions fault. A lot of time it takes the banks days to process this type of stuff. Just like authorization holds can take 7-10 days to clear off your account. 

In this situation it was a mistake on Neweggs end, they ran out of product but two of my purchases were made.  1 was rectified immediately (bought 2, 1 right after the other after thinking, this is a good deal may as well get another after leaving my WHY DID YOU PURCHASE this review).  The other was not, so in this instance it was a false advertisement on Neweggs part resulting in tying up my funds.  There are a plethora of reasons this isn't acceptable.  I understand the financial institutions, I don't care when Newegg oversells.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

6 minutes ago, Tristerin said:

In this situation it was a mistake on Neweggs end, they ran out of product but two of my purchases were made.  1 was rectified immediately (bought 2, 1 right after the other after thinking, this is a good deal may as well get another after leaving my WHY DID YOU PURCHASE this review).  The other was not, so in this instance it was a false advertisement on Neweggs part resulting in tying up my funds.  There are a plethora of reasons this isn't acceptable.  I understand the financial institutions, I don't care when Newegg oversells.

Like I said. Its NOT Newegg tying up the funds. Most likely it the bank. This is how banks are, they make the rules, we just have to follow. Do you expect Newegg to take the refund out of petty cash and drive to a persons address and drop off the money? Many times banks have these rules due to government regulations. Hell I got a refund at Meijer for them selling me moulded Jerky and it too several days for them to issue the refund, again it was because of TCF bank. You cant bitch about a retailer not doing something when its not the retailers fault that the banks take days and days to do their job, or that the government requires things to be done a certian way. 

Now it is Neweggs fault if they cant fulfill the order, but their responsibility ends when they issue that refund and put the ball in the court of the banks. Once an refund has been issued, you have to then wait on the financial institution to process it. Its not like Newegg has the power to tell the bank what to do. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

47 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Like I said. Its NOT Newegg tying up the funds. Most likely it the bank. This is how banks are, they make the rules, we just have to follow. Do you expect Newegg to take the refund out of petty cash and drive to a persons address and drop off the money? Many times banks have these rules due to government regulations. Hell I got a refund at Meijer for them selling me moulded Jerky and it too several days for them to issue the refund, again it was because of TCF bank. You cant bitch about a retailer not doing something when its not the retailers fault that the banks take days and days to do their job, or that the government requires things to be done a certian way. 

Now it is Neweggs fault if they cant fulfill the order, but their responsibility ends when they issue that refund and put the ball in the court of the banks. Once an refund has been issued, you have to then wait on the financial institution to process it. Its not like Newegg has the power to tell the bank what to do. 

No, I expect the online retail seller to not oversell a product.

They overstated inventory, and it took a day and a half for them to figure it out.  Then to start the process.  Not my problem.  Is my money.  I elevated to a Supervisor and received a $50 gift card for my trouble.  If Newegg didn't think they were in the wrong, that wouldn't have happened - would it.  

What Newegg has the power to do is assuage a customer who has been wronged.  It wasn't $15 (I have two refunds Im awaiting right now from Newegg from Marketplace sellers, for nothing worth making a fuss about) it was over $150.  They can choose to keep my business or not.

And whether you agree with that I don't care.

EDIT - I shouldn't have ended it that way (but didn't want to edit it out) - this is Capitalism (and sadly the internet so if you believe me its irrelevant but I own 3 business' and this is how you keep customers.)  Like I said, I spent $1486 last year at Newegg and didn't build a PC or buy a major component.  Im the kind of customer they need and want.

On 1/31/2019 at 4:27 PM, Newegg_Support said:

Hello,

Sorry to hear there were issues with your recent order. I would love to look into it further. Send me an email to wecare@newegg.com with your sales order information, and a reference to this post.

Kindly,

Derek [Newegg Support]

I went ahead and sent u that email withball requested info, but honestly ive been looking at a few used 480 and 580 s in my area its been been way too long already i just want to game i wanted the 570 because that red devil color would have gone great with my new build 

IMG_20190202_053154.jpg

On 1/31/2019 at 5:28 PM, TetraSky said:

Wait, you didn't know your address that you had to check google map? What?

Is this some kind of complicated address where it's like 9876 road Something #1234 APT 50, or what...

So mexican addresses are a bitbweird yes, on a local bill for example my water bill i get a simple street name number building number and apt number, but when u request shipping from companies i need all that and zip code colony district state cross streets and sometimes even point of reference i checked multiple sources just to confirm it all lined up, mexico isnt as well structured as the us when it comes to addresses, my main consern was that it was just flat out rejected after they took my money and then just refunded it, it should been handled differently for example having some kind of check to make sure it could be done before my money was taken or they could have offered to fix the address, send it to a new one, or even send to a near by shipping facility near me for me to pick up, this was a birthday gift from my dad it was supposed to finish my build and have me gaming but now its just this ordeal that ends with me having to wait up to 30 days to see my money reflect, 

On 1/31/2019 at 4:27 PM, Newegg_Support said:

Hello,

Kindly,

Derek [Newegg Support]

I do not understand the point of you contacting me was, all i got was an email saying that the refund was processed, I already knew that it was in the original story you guys really are useless, im giving my money to amazon 

45 minutes ago, SalesDemon said:

I do not understand the point of you contacting me was, all i got was an email saying that the refund was processed, I already knew that it was in the original story you guys really are useless, im giving my money to amazon 

Yes bro. Amazon deserves your loyalty more than neweggs. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Update got my money back went to the mexican site mercado libre and the next day i got my rx 480 and i cant stop playing assasins creed odyssey, 

IMG_20190207_184814.jpg