Changing VPN for Netflix, is PIA a good choice?

I'm looking to move from my current VPN (ExpressVPN) to another.. which one I still don't really know. So PIA/Private Internet Access came to my mind from all LMG videos.

Does anyone who tried it know if it is 100% compatible with US Netflix (which blocks many vpn services) AND if it can be easily used from ios/android devices? ExpressVPN has a super handy app for that, what about PIA?

ExpressVPN is really good on everything but it's way more expensive so.. I need an alternative

I can't access to Netflix nor Amazon prime video while using PIA. Don't know if I'm missing some secret to do it, though. 

7 hours ago, ErrantNyles said:

I'm looking to move from my current VPN (ExpressVPN) to another.. which one I still don't really know. So PIA/Private Internet Access came to my mind from all LMG videos.

Does anyone who tried it know if it is 100% compatible with US Netflix (which blocks many vpn services) AND if it can be easily used from ios/android devices? ExpressVPN has a super handy app for that, what about PIA?

ExpressVPN is really good on everything but it's way more expensive so.. I need an alternative

Try Windscribe Free, and see if you like it. If you like it than you might want to purchase the pro license through Stacksocial. 

I can also confirm that if i connect to netflix with PIA on, Netflix just gives me a screen saying VPNs are not allowed and I have to turn PIA off to watch anything.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

PrivateVPN for me. It works well with Netflix through their dedicated servers. 

EB62584D-44AB-4312-BE24-B719072649D9.png

83E9AAEB-3E79-4716-B1C4-273E96B8421F.png

4BDB424E-ACBF-4AFA-985C-DCF87529C751.png

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

• 2 weeks later...