what are your main sources of income?

echy

I do a bit of work in my spare time. Since I'm under 16, nobody wants to employ me.

Usually I fix cars/trucks for family members (stuff like replacing a body panel or a wheel). It's not the best job out there but it's fine with me.

My primary income comes from being a Magnolia Home Theater Salesperson at Best Buy. I also work doing IT part time as well as run my own media (photography, videography, etc.) company. 

Full time job - Sys admin

Part time selling networking gear on Ebay.

Currently running with a MacBook Pro 14 2021, may build or pick up a gaming laptop again in the future. 

Freelancing doing 2D/3D, illustration,graphic design(web & print), comics, web code. In the past, worked as a game artist at companies, as well as graphic designer and a bit of everything (even tech support of some sort...) in other type of places (in quite a bunch in total....). Mostly a (whatever) graphic making old fart that can web code a bit. (studying also to improve in that coding part...)

I take care of records and other boring paperwork related stuff for a local Police department.

• 3 weeks later...

Stock trading, works really well so far. Gonna get "a real job" after I am done with college in June. 

I work at subway, lol. Used to work 30-40 hours a week with going to two schools. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil