Galion Evo Build - (Workstation) upgrade advice.

Hi everyone, Galion Evo is my main system which I use for my uncle's hardware store stock/account/video advertisement editor as well as my studies (animation/digital architecture designing) and gaming. 

Right now it's a 6c/12t beast but I intend to upgrade it after the release of ryzen 3 in May/June. 

I'm wondering if the system psu will be able to handle power draw, here are what I have in the system at the moment. 

Raijintek Ophion Evo with steel plate side paneling 

Ryzen R5 2600 at 4ghz

Silverstone td02-slim 

MSI B450i Gaming plus ac 

G.skill trident z ddr4 3000mhz cl16 16gb

Western digital black m.2 nvme 250gb ssd - Boot drive 

T-force gaming delta s (white) 1tb ssd - game/software storage

Seagate 4tb external hdd - videos/pictures/rendered prog

Zotac GTX 1080 8gb mini 

Silverstone ST55F 550w sfx psu

Here are my intended upgrades

Raijintek Ophion Evo with steel plate side paneling 

Ryzen 3 R9 anniversary cpu - (not sure if it's gonna be 16c/32t)

Corsair H110i platinum - (if I can get one in my area) 

X550i plus ac motherboard - (if needed) 

G.skill trident z ddr4 3200mhz cl16 32gb - (due to animation & redering) 

No changes in storage

Radeon iiv 16gb hbm2 - (higher vram may help the workload) 

Corsair SF600/700 600w/700w platinum - (not sure of power draw) 

Here are my questions

I'm not sure if there will be a anniversary edition cpu, if there isn't I may have to use a threadripper and a X399 itx motherboard I'm not sure are there any 240mm AIO for threadripper? 

If there is a anniversary edition will I need to change motherboards? 

Cpu-(anniversary/threadripper) + radeon iiv + everything else will the psu be able to handle them? 

Will upgrading from 8gb to 16 gb Hbm2 vram help with my studying use in projects? 

Thanks for the advice man in advance. 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

To answer your questions in order,

There are no ITX x399 motherboards, but https://www.amd.com/en/thermal-solutions-threadripper has a list of coolers that will work on threadripper

The next generation of Ryzen processors are unlikely to need a new motherboard, just like when Ryzen 2 launched, but you may need to update the BIOS of your current motherboard for it to work.

A 700 watt PSU will definitely handle those components just fine.

A new graphics card will likely increase performance just by virtue of being newer and thus faster, but if your workload requires large amounts of VRAM then yes more VRAM will help.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

3 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

To answer your questions in order,

There are no ITX x399 motherboards, but https://www.amd.com/en/thermal-solutions-threadripper has a list of coolers that will work on threadripper

The next generation of Ryzen processors are unlikely to need a new motherboard, just like when Ryzen 2 launched, but you may need to update the BIOS of your current motherboard for it to work.

A 700 watt PSU will definitely handle those components just fine.

A new graphics card will likely increase performance just by virtue of being newer and thus faster, but if your workload requires large amounts of VRAM then yes more VRAM will help.

Thanks friend 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570)