So i'm highly bummed out...

Lilninjsways

So today I just learned that they fucked up my classes again... I was supposed to take computer programming 1, digital art design 1, English 3, and American history 2. sounds like a lot but I am trying to graduate by next year and am behind on some credits... now I got agriculture 1, personal finance, English 3, and American history 2. one why the fuck agriculture?! I specifically said I wanted to get into the computer science and IT field with digital design not farm... stuff and I just finished 2 math courses this semester and just finished American history 1! 

I was most excited on computer programming 1 and digital art... but apparently not anymore I'm also grouped with a teacher I hate! 

while I don't really mind since it is school... it just bums me out about it... I was excited to make my own website or app or something! I just had foundations of technology and finished with a hundred on quarter 1 and 2 and then a 97 on the final exam and the teacher was amazing! He made the spaghet game that was popular in January of last year! (the name is Torrey Daniel if you need proof his company name is TD Indie) he does twitch streams sells merch and then is also a huge tech nerd! he was amazing and I was supposed to have him again!

he was so shocked how well I did he is giving me his hoodie he made... for free! he is a genuinely nice guy!

if anyone would help me out and Introduce me to books that help me with some languages (preferably python and c##) I will be thankful

on top of all that I'm taking exams and I'm not great at math at all... not even close! and just finished my math exam... which I feel I didn't do well... if I flunked that math exam I don't have a good enough average to pass... same with biology! but that's on Thursday

thankfully tomorrow is American history 1 which I'm in the clear even if I don't do well on the exam... (which I have a good feeling I will do good on the exam) and then a 3 hour review session with biology... I genuinely hope I pass all of my courses... I need too to graduate next year!

and last thing since I have been typing way too much and you guys probably don't care at all and are just reading due to you guys being bored or something at work or at home sitting on the computer or phone my depression is hitting me hard again... which sucks and with all this other stress hitting me recently and all these things bringing my mood down it just genuinely sucks... at the moment while typing this I'm listening to the last of us intro... It's just so calm to me... idk and with my single mother yelling all the time cause she is stressed with my two little brothers and then being stressed out because she is working a minimum wage job and trying to get me a car so I can get to a job which I haven't gotten due to me not having a ride to my job and I'm having to move out in a year and a half... its just a lot... I'm sorry for writing all of this if you guys read to the end fully I thank you a lot...

Thanks for reading. LilNinJ

MY MAIN BUILD AT FATHERS HOUSE!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8300 3.3GHz 8-Core Processor CPU COOLER:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard

RAM: 32gb ddr3

Hard Drive:  Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Graphics Card:  MSI Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 Radeon RX 470 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Case: Rosewill TYRFING ATX Mid Tower Case

Network Adapter:  TP-Link TL-WN781ND PCI-Express x1 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter

Case Fans:  Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan (PLUS THE STOCK CASE FAN)

Monitor:  Asus VG248QE 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor

Keyboard:  Thermaltake CHALLENGER PRIME Wired Gaming Keyboard

Mouse:  MSI Interceptor DS B1 Wired Optical Mouse

Speakers: Logitech Z200 0W 2ch Speakers

6 hours ago, Lilninjsways said:

So today I just learned that they fucked up my classes again... I was supposed to take computer programming 1, digital art design 1, English 3, and American history 2. sounds like a lot but I am trying to graduate by next year and am behind on some credits... now I got agriculture 1, personal finance, English 3, and American history 2. one why the fuck agriculture?! I specifically said I wanted to get into the computer science and IT field with digital design not farm... stuff and I just finished 2 math courses this semester and just finished American history 1! 

what sort of sorcery is this education system

honestly, don't let your classes hold you back. There's so many resources online with udemy and even free video courses on youtube. I'd say it's nowhere as easy to be self-taught as it is in computer science. Add helpful forums and stackoverflow to that and you can learn anything you want on your own and at your own pace. Once you feel you are somewhat informed in a field you can always check out online courses from universities, many are free as well.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

5 hours ago, Teddy07 said:

Very strange education system. Where are you from?

good ol u s of a

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8300 3.3GHz 8-Core Processor CPU COOLER:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Graphics Card:  MSI Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 Radeon RX 470 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Case Fans:  Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan (PLUS THE STOCK CASE FAN)

6 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

what sort of sorcery is this education system

good ol us of a specifically the north carolina system

Spoiler

cheer up old friend... heres a meme i made to cheer you up o.o image.thumb.png.22fc6a839eacd41bc18275c08c9bfcc8.png

"Wabbits have weawy big weeners"

Bolivia.

3 hours ago, SupremeGOAT said:

cheer up old friend... heres a meme i made to cheer you up o.o image.thumb.png.22fc6a839eacd41bc18275c08c9bfcc8.png

"Wabbits have weawy big weeners"

haha thanks man!

Spoiler

23 hours ago, Lilninjsways said:

now I got agriculture 1, personal finance, English 3, and American history 2. one why the fuck agriculture?!

I know right, it is such a useless course. All the young gamers now are growing up and moving from the farm to the big cities. Personal Finance is another useless skill to have, you should bring a parent to the principles office and bitch and moan to them, this is your future your talking about here, you want to get into the best univ's in the universe.

Lemme spin them rhymes from X (RIP X)

"FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP YA"

Can't you just talk with someone and change your classes to what you actually want to study ?

8 hours ago, voiha said:

Lemme spin them rhymes from X (RIP X)

"FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP YA"

Can't you just talk with someone and change your classes to what you actually want to study ?

respect

Spoiler

20 hours ago, Canada EH said:

I know right, it is such a useless course. All the young gamers now are growing up and moving from the farm to the big cities. Personal Finance is another useless skill to have, you should bring a parent to the principles office and bitch and moan to them, this is your future your talking about here, you want to get into the best univ's in the universe.

i feel like ur joking while also feel like ur being serious

Spoiler

Just now, imreloadin said:

Are you in high school?

yes junior 

Spoiler

Just now, Lilninjsways said:

yes junior 

Ah...just wait until you're in college and you get the privilege of PAYING for them to fuck up your schedule xD

1 minute ago, imreloadin said:

Ah...just wait until you're in college and you get the privilege of PAYING for them to fuck up your schedule xD

Oh Hell YA! whattya think I've been waiting for all my life!

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Lilninjsways said:

ur being serious

I am 100% serious man,

21 hours ago, Canada EH said:

agriculture 1, personal finance, English 3, and American history 2.

All of those courses except english are useless for a future career. Time wasted! Where you could have been taking better courses.

On 1/17/2019 at 6:25 PM, Canada EH said:

I am 100% serious man,

All of those courses except english are useless for a future career. Time wasted! Where you could have been taking better courses.

well all of them except agriculture is required in my state

Spoiler