First NZXT h440 review

coen113

Tiny Tom Logans review of the h440

it should become an competitor for the Fractal design Define R4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP85Zo-E55I

in this video, a closer look is taken at the case, of which a secret trailer was released earlier

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

It is named like a AIO cooler. :P

but it should be a lot cooler than that

badum tss

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

looks kinda meh

I like the outside but I'm not diggin the inside design. I really do like that they skipped out on 5.25 bays though. 

Error: 410

I really like the sleek design and am really torn between this case and the cheaper Source 530.

EDIT if anyone wanted the intro song.

Edited by Thecrazyswede

Keen, I'm absolutely loving the crap out of the H630 that I'm working on right now. They really got it spot on with that case, hopefully this one is just as good :)

EDIT- That motherboard tray that continues over the top of the PSU is almost exactly what I've been working on in my H630 right now, like come on, Coulda saved myself a HELL of a lot of effort and just have done some slight modding on this instead of a complete overhaul :(

I really like the sleek design and am really torn between this case and the cheaper Source 530.

i would very much like a black version of it

The beginning of the song syncs to you avatar perfectly. I love it.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

looks kinda meh

I like the outside but I'm not diggin the inside design. I really do like that they skipped out on 5.25 bays though. 

The biggest issue is the hdd mount plate that faces the window, it looks like shit with all those small holes in it.

Really like the minimalistic design. But, I wish they would have made the top and front panel aluminum :( I wouldn't mind paying an extra $50 for it.

The biggest issue is the hdd mount plate that faces the window, it looks like shit with all those small holes in it.

It doesn't face the window. You don't even see it when the panel is on, haha

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

I'm liking it, and it looks like very good value.

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

It doesn't face the window. You don't even see it when the panel is on, haha

Obviously i mean with the side panel off dude.

well i was almost deafened by the stupid loud music

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Obviously i mean with the side panel off dude.

Well why would that even matter? Do you just leave your computer with the side panel off all the time? 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Well why would that even matter? Do you just leave your computer with the side panel off all the time? 

Obviously because i know its there and i cant live with that if its mine and i will see it every time i have to remove the side panel obviously.

Obviously because i know its there and i cant live with that if its mine and i will see it every time i have to remove the side panel obviously.

Well your motherboard tray probably has holes in it and looks ugly too. Can you not live with how ugly your motherboard tray even though its under your motherboard? Lol

dislike white cases and those red accents on the black case is just too much, ill be waiting for black accents on a black case..

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Well your motherboard tray probably has holes in it and looks ugly too. Can you not live with how ugly your motherboard tray even though its under your motherboard? Lol

Since that would require me welding the motherboard tray that would be extremely overkill but yes that's about right. i would definitely  fill in the hdd cage slots i didn't use.

I thought it'd be a 4x120mm AIO cooler... but it's just a case

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I thought it'd be a 4x120mm AIO cooler... but it's just a case

according to swiftech naming scheme, that would be a 4x 140mm aio... just saying

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

this case looks amazing. will buy for my next rig.