Are you guys EXCITED FOR ANTHEM??

Looks like that early "The Devision" trailer with voice chat, everything looks cool and tactical. But we all know how it turned out.

This game is coming from EA, so expect loads of microtransactions, tons of bugs and overall product that is 90% unfinished.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

After the shit they've pulled so far I'd wait for the release and reviews from other users.

At this point I'd trust "Gaming" sites as far as I can throw them for obvious reasons...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

i really want the game to be successful as it looks good.

for EA doing the same shit i get tired of hearing every body complain about.

I would say they learned their lesson with the new Battlefront 2 and with their CEO getting slain on social media.

I feel the R6 model is going to be what goes to happen now. with commitment  long term.

but not to say they wont be a business and SSDD.

also other forums seem to say that the alpha that took place a little while back was good and showed promise 

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

3 hours ago, Adramalech said:

if you are please explain why...

That gameplay looks pretty good actually. The atmosphere looks like the beginning of Titanfall 2(which I actually liked a lot for some reason). I'm seeing 3 playable characters. As long as the game provides more types of characters to choose from, providing dozens of play styles and abilities as one can think of, I think it will be a good game. Regardless, just like I did with Destiny, Destiny 2, Titanfall and Titanfall 2, I won't be getting it until it hits $5.00-$6.00. I might go as high as $10.00-$15.00 provided there's not a bunch of aspects in the game that just don't need to be there. The typical no-no's of course. Micro-transactions, grinding point systems, etc, etc. Just make the game how a gamer would want it to be and I'm all for it. I don't mind a game with micro-transactions as long as said game is already free to play like Warframe or Paladins. It's not hard to just not buy anything unless you are getting something legitimately awesome and worth the price tag.

It looks good but I lost interest in it for only one reason. Weak solo story mode play. I hate having to play online with other idiots. Plus not everyone has internet access everyday. I sometimes dont have internet access for 5 or 6 days at a time. So I'm not spending my money on it. But I do hope the game is successful. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

Well destiny 2 managed to surprise me, played 40 hours in a week, and that is a lot when i'm playing a shooter, it instantly reminded me of mass effect 2, but without your crew Mass Effect is the trilogy i loved most from Bioware, ofcourse i did all the dragon ages too, coming from baldurs gate …. anyway… you know what really got me depressed, a picture of the setups for the test/development team all showing screens and controllers..  

Maybe i'll get into it if i'm able to find a nice casual crew, it should be both sp and mp in a more then gorgeous world, if you have the pc to back that up, i mean dragon age inquisition really came to life when i bought my new p.c. this year .. soo 

Yea will, i be buying it … only if i can be coupled with other adults, or maybe just on a discount for the sp part  

I don't know.  I need to look more into Anthem.  I've seen the initial announcement video but I find myself having a hard time getting excited over anything announced by one of the  big publishers (EA, Activision etc...).

No, not really. Nothing about any gameplay they've shown looks very interesting, and the only thing I've enjoyed about previous Bioware games was Mirandas glorious back story and the party banter in Dragon Age. Otherwise, the gameplay has always sucked, and the world building is fairly mediocre. They're decent character writers though.

#Muricaparrotgang

Nice concept and the graphics are nice but the game looks very boring based off of what they've shown. Everything was easily killed even though the person had terrible aim and didn't use any tactics of any kind. He just flew around destroying everything in god mode. Also, it's by EA, so I don't expect it to be any good.

I'm not excited for anything coming from EA at this point, I'll keep an eye on it but if it ends up being another destiny 2 i'll hard pass (and i liked Destiny 2 to a degree).

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

On 1/7/2019 at 5:40 PM, Adramalech said:

if you are please explain why

most definatly i saw the clips back in june or july and thought it looked mint that and a few other games so i decided to cancell my xbox live this year and switched over to origin premium 13.2.19 downloadable by 14th playable with premium that plus all the other games in the vault cant wait :D

#1:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 2700X @ 42.50mhZ | Patriot Viper Steel Series 16gb (2x8) 4000 MHz | MSI RTX 2080 GAMING TRIO | ASUS ROG RYUJIN 240 | NZXT S340 ELITE | 2X 1TB 970 EVO PLUS M.2  +  3 X 1TB FIRECUDA 2.5" HYBRID DRIVES | EVGA SUPER NOVA G3 80+GOLD 1000W | AND ENOUGH RGB TO MAKE YOUR EYES MELT 

#2:- GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING | RYZEN 2700X | AURUS 3200MHz | MSI GTX 1060 6GB | CIT BLAZE MID RED-BLACK | STOCK RYZEN RGB AIR COOLER | 2TB WD HDD + 500GB 970 EVO PLUS

#3:- STRIX X470-F GAMING | Ryzen 7 1800X | DOMINATOR LPX 3000MHz | STRIX 970| COOLER MASTER 240 ML | GAME MAX AURORA MID TOWER | CRUCIAL P1 1TB SSD M.2 + FIRECUDA 1TB HYBRID DRIVE

Looks like a 3rd person Destiny. Very generic. Not hyped for it at all.

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

I'm hyped for it, but they're not getting my purchase until I see how it plays and runs.

It better not let me down. ?

Bought an i5, got an i7. Thanks Amazon.

Spoiler

Specs:

CPU: i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212 | Motherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8GB | RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600 MHz | Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper | HDD: Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | PSU: EVGA 750P2 80+ | Monitor: Acer 21.5" 1080p & Samsung 27" Curved 1080p | Keyboard & Mouse: Cooler Master Storm Octane Combo | Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech Z313 | OS: Windows 10 Home

If the gameplay will make it possible to solo just like it was possible in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer (ie. challenging but doable) then I will be pretty hyped. If not then it will be tough, I don't really have anyone to play with but we'll see how PUG's work out.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

sheds a tear for old bioware....ill still buy it but im not expecting much to be honest, since the Dr's left its just been a downhill slide