Does it matter what time I go to bed as long as I sleep for 8 hours?

WolfLoverPro

So if I go to bed late and wake up early like go to bed at 5am wake at 8 am I don’t feel tired wen getting up......... if I go to bed at 00:00 wake up at 8 that’s more hours sleep but I’m TIRED,,,,,,,

it my question is does it matter what time I got it bed as long as I get 8 hours or??

Like if go to bed at 5am sleep till 1pm  

For some it depends on the schedule people have. If you work a different shift it may work for you but yes 7-8 hours of sleep should be your target. Your body needs time to recuperate. 

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

It's all about your sleep cycle and when you wake up. If you wake up during REM sleep or deep sleep, the. You're going to feel tired. I wake up/get up at 7-7:15 every day.

Even if I went to bed at 1am I don't feel tired because my body clock knows not to put me in a state of deep sleep and makes sure I can wake up at or around this time and get enough deep sleep to feel well rested

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

if you are in your teenage years, no. 

when you get older, yes, you will feel like shit all day if your sleep schedule is messed up.

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Depends on the job also. I don't have a set schedule for my job. I sleep when I can.  But you should try to get your 8 hours of sleep if you can. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

It does matter. For me at least I can't sleep in. So to get my full sleep I go to bed at 9:30 and wake up at 5:30. 

When you are young (25ish or less), you can get away with that fairly easily, but over time you can get set in a new sleep pattern which gets very difficult to change the older you get. I just turned 29 a couple months ago and I can definitely feel the difference in ease of adjusting sleep patterns compared to earlier in life. 

I used to work night shifts a couple years ago while in school and I'm still struggling with my sleep patterns today. I take melatonin to help get it back under control if it shifts too far forward during the weekends or days off, but me getting up at 10-11AM on weekends or days off is pretty common. 

New Build (The Compromise): CPU - i7 9700K @ 5.1Ghz Mobo - ASRock Z390 Taichi | RAM - 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200CL14 @ 3466 14-14-14-30 1T | GPU - ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI | Cooler - Corsair h100i Pro | SSDs - 500 GB 960 EVO + 500 GB 850 EVO + 1TB MX300 | Case - Coolermaster H500 | PSUEVGA 850 P2 | Monitor - LG 32GK850G-B 144hz 1440p | OSWindows 10 Pro. 

Peripherals - Corsair K70 Lux RGB | Corsair Scimitar RGB | Audio-technica ATH M50X + Antlion Modmic 5 |

CPU/GPU history: Athlon 6000+/HD4850 > i7 2600k/GTX 580, R9 390, R9 Fury > i7 7700K/R9 Fury, 1080TI > Ryzen 1700/1080TI > i7 9700K/1080TI.

Other tech: Surface Pro 4 (i5/128GB), Lenovo Ideapad Y510P w/ Kali, OnePlus 6T (8G/128G), PS4 Slim.

Regular sleeping will help you so much, I know with me I feel so much better when I'm off to sleep quickly. Having a regular discipline (ie: a job) helps so much with that.

If you're ok with 5 hours of sleep though then that's fine... I personally am good with 7 hours, any more and I'll feel shit all day. 

Our body rest better at night..Melatonin is the hormone our bodies release to regulate our sleep.

when it is dark out, our level of melatonin goes up, so we get tired more easily...studies shows that 11PM-3AM is the best time to sleep and people who sleep at that hour will have a better REM sleep

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

sleeping at night is far better. when the sun goes down, your melatonin levels go up, making it easier to get into a good deep sleep at night

watch this podcast if you want to know everything about sleep... like absolutely everything, its actually really interesting and helped me sleep better.

No. I spent a month or 2 going to sleep at 16 waking up at 23. 9~ hours of sleep. I was fine. 

Feeling tired after sleeping is probably because you wake up during REM. This is part of the reason why alarm clocks can be considered "bad", because they can wake you up during this phase. Also don't focuse too much on "I have to get 8 hours of sleep". That's a target figure and how much you actually need  depends on age and just on your own body. Some people need more, some need less. I usually function better on less. Find something that works for you. An occasional loss of sleep doesn't really matter, as long as you can catch it up later or doesn't happen for a long consecutive period of time.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Been nocturnal for many years. There are serious health risks associated with being nocturnal. Vitamin D deficiency is one. Circadian rythm disruption and non24 via the intrinsically photosensitive retinal ganglion cells is another. The associated lower melatonin levels can be dangerous as well. All of those factors have to be accounted for and mitigated with supplements, diet, exercise and lighting.

You need to go through several full sleep cycles per night. That can be difficult for someone whose nocturnal. Repeatedly switching when you sleep is also horrible for your health.

6 hours ago, Dataanti said:

when the sun goes down, so does your melatonin levels making it easier to get into a good deep sleep at night

Melatonin goes up*

4 minutes ago, Amazonsucks said:

Melatonin goes up*

oops my bad

21 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

So if I go to bed late and wake up early like go to bed at 5am wake at 8 am I don’t feel tired wen getting up......... if I go to bed at 00:00 wake up at 8 that’s more hours sleep but I’m TIRED,,,,,,,

it my question is does it matter what time I got it bed as long as I get 8 hours or??

Like if go to bed at 5am sleep till 1pm  

Depends on what age you are.