Does anybody here like sports?

BlockedTheShot

So i don't see a lot of sports discussion in the off-topic section, But i'm curious. Does this forum watch sports, play sports, play fantasy sports, etc.

Also you can use this thread to discuss sports(Hockey, NFL, NBA, International football, E-sports,etc)

Also, I hope lebron's groin gets well, lakers need to get into the playoffs

Damn....

28 minutes ago, Hit_and_run_poster said:

i played cricket for a season, not sure how people enjoy it though.

how do you play circket(i'm from america so i have no idea how to play it)?

Damn....

1 minute ago, BlockedTheShot said:

how do you play circket(i'm from america so i have not idea how to play it)?

you put on a white tshirt and long white pants and stand outside in the sun for 2 hours

Just now, Hit_and_run_poster said:

you put on a white tshirt and long white pants and stand outside in the sun for 2 hours

lol. did they make you do any heavy conditioning for it?

Damn....

Yep I like football (soccer), a long time Middlesbrough F.C. supporter. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

44 minutes ago, BlockedTheShot said:

So i don't see a lot of sports discussion in the off-topic section, But i'm curious. Does this forum watch sports, play sports, play fantasy sports, etc.

/s

No, we are all nerds and we are only allowed to like nerd things like computers, phones, space exploration, and not being able to know how to talk to girls

/s end

I used to be into football, but I just fell out for it. I used to play Ultimate Frisbee but collapsing two lungs sidelined me, probably for life. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I follow the NBA since I love basketball! My favorite team is the Sacramento Kings, I liked them for DeMarcus Cousins and just sort of stayed with them although he left, now with the addition of De'Aaron Fox and MB3. :)

I think my top 5 players that I like are Kevin Durant, De'Aaron Fox, Steph Curry, Derrick Rose, and Jimmy Buter. All of them play hard and passionate basketball and it's beautiful to watch.

I play basketball as a Point Guard and my inspiration was actually Derrick Rose! I play the PG role quite traditionally in that my key priorities are to distribute the ball wherever is the right, and occasionally take the 3pt shot if I get the chance. I used to be quite an explosive PG - like Derrick Rose - but suffered a semi-permanent lower-back problem when I was driving to the hoop and hit the floor lower-spine first.

Also a neat thing is the Kings follow on Twitter. Yeah I know that's a very teenager thing to say, but we teens like our metrics! ;) 

image.png.c7e20e74ec9e97edcb03057f289753ee.png

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

5 minutes ago, Techicolors said:

do motorsports count ? i try to catch some Formula One when i can 

Yep

Damn....

40 minutes ago, seoz said:

I follow the NBA since I love basketball! My favorite team is the Sacramento Kings, I liked them for DeMarcus Cousins and just sort of stayed with them although he left, now with the addition of De'Aaron Fox and MB3. :)

I think my top 5 players that I like are Kevin Durant, De'Aaron Fox, Steph Curry, Derrick Rose, and Jimmy Buter. All of them play hard and passionate basketball and it's beautiful to watch.

I play basketball as a Point Guard and my inspiration was actually Derrick Rose! I play the PG role quite traditionally in that my key priorities are to distribute the ball wherever is the right, and occasionally take the 3pt shot if I get the chance. I used to be quite an explosive PG - like Derrick Rose - but suffered a semi-permanent lower-back problem when I was driving to the hoop and hit the floor lower-spine first.

Also a neat thing is the Kings follow on Twitter. Yeah I know that's a very teenager thing to say, but we teens like our metrics! ;) 

image.png.c7e20e74ec9e97edcb03057f289753ee.png

Also de'aaron fox(from the kings) is into pc gaming. Lucky for him, nvidia provided the gaming pc

Damn....

well, i watch some football, work for a fitness centre, do fitness once a week, things like that. but I'm still a nerd

1 minute ago, BlockedTheShot said:

Also de'aaron fox(from the kings) is into pc gaming. Lucky for him, nvidia provided the gaming pc

He also owns a PS4! :) De'Aaron is a great athlete as well as a total nerd when it comes to gaming hardware and DBZ.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

I really like sports when they have an "e" in front of them :P

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Does fighting with strangers online count?

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 minute ago, Drak3 said:

Does fighting with strangers online count?

sorry man, but no.

Damn....

I used to play rugby, tried out for the local american football team but realised it was a bit expensive and took too much of a Sunday to get permission from the wife. 

I stick to 9 holes round the local par 3 golf course these days.

I also go running a fair bit, I like to run.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

6 minutes ago, BlockedTheShot said:

sorry man, but no.

Then just hockey and Kendo..

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

I used to swim in school. There's a free community pool 5 minutes walk from my school so I really should get back into it. I also love going hiking.

As for sports to watch, NHL for me. Big fan of the Winnipeg Jets. Will also probably tune into the Rugby and Cricket World Cups this year.