Wallet Poll

IdeaStormer

Figure its time for a new poll, this time wallets. Sorry for you non-wallet people.

Post what type/brand/pic of wallet if possible, thanks.

As can obviously be deciphered I'm looking for a new wallet.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I just have a normal leather wallet. Nothing fancy.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

need to fix the questions

What is wrong?

you should put if its velcro and is it a bi/tri fold or clip

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Like everyone else i have 3000 old receipts in my wallet so it looks like i am loaded as hell.

The Castanza wallet :D

Can't vote no because the rest of the questions are void.

I have a card holder but keep everything else separate. I'd rather lose one thing than have the whole lot go at once.

Edit: I now have a wallet :lol: too many bank cards now.

I just have a normal leather wallet. Nothing fancy.

Added Material Type, Thanks!

you should put if its velcro and is it a bi/tri fold or clip

Noted and added!

because i can select both YES and NO, in many of the questions you can select all the answers which ruins the poll

Thanks! Fixed it.

Can't vote no because the rest of the questions are void.

I have a card holder but keep everything else separate. I'd rather lose one thing than have the whole lot go at once.

Might of been due to me modifying it, try again.

Might of been due to me modifying it, try again.

Nope still not working.

I voted no for the 1st question then I am asked where do I store it? :lol: If I leave this blank it doesn't work. You need to add "Don't have a wallet" options under these questions.

My wallet is not waterproof, but there isn't anything in it that can be damaged by water.

I also have a ghetto solution for RFID protection: Two layers of tinfoil placed in the wallet midsection to shield. Sounds dumb, but it works and I have tested it with my credit card and a credit card scanner. 

Mine is a bi-fold, leather/fake leather wallet with 4 card holders and has a small amount of cash in it as well :P

not waterproof but the new candian bills are indestructible! and smell like maple syrup

Nope still not working.

I voted no for the 1st question then I am asked where do I store it? :lol: If I leave this blank it doesn't work. You need to add "Don't have a wallet" options under these questions.

So you carry the card holder in your hand?

So you carry the card holder in your hand?

Its not a wallet, in my view anyway. I am just trying to help you out, anyone who votes no is just making up the second question.

Leave it if you want :P

I’m in need of a new wallet so badly all my cards keep falling out

A good question would be how much money on average do you carry?

i myself dont go anywhere with out about $100

I’m in need of a new wallet so badly all my cards keep falling out

A good question would be how much money on average do you carry?

i myself dont go anywhere with out about $100

I think you're after how many bills of currency do you carry, pointless to list money as $100 of $1 (Euro's or what ever currency in your vicinity) takes up more space than one $100 bill. Then how many paper receipts or notes with some info do you carry.

Why would you need RFID protection exactly?

There's reports that whether it be for good or bad, that a store or some rouge RFID scanner (aka person) can find out your credit card/ATM card info.

So a store owner can determine if you actually have money and should spend time on you, or if you're a worthy customer.  Back to personal data and privacy issues if not theft.

The bad person would want to read your credit card number and any other info on the RDIF chip for bad deeds.

Ref: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/magazine-archive/2011/june/money/credit-card-fraud/rfid-credit-cards/index.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-frequency_identification

http://www.idstronghold.com/why.asp

There's reports that whether it be for good or bad, that a store or some rouge RFID scanner (aka person) can find out your credit card/ATM card info.

So a store owner can determine if you actually have money and should spend time on you, or if you're a worthy customer.  Back to personal data and privacy issues if not theft.

The bad person would want to read your credit card number and any other info on the magnetic swipe for bad deeds.

Such reports are fake. It is simply not possible to scan a regular credit/debit card except if you press them against a scanner (like when you pay) and even if they could do that there would still be no way for them to check your balance.

Or wait, it is possible if there is an NFC chip inside the card, but even if they were to clone that they would still need your PIN to use it.

Such reports are fake. It is simply not possible to scan a regular credit/debit card except if you press them against a scanner (like when you pay) and even if they could do that there would still be no way for them to check your balance.

Or wait, it is possible if there is an NFC chip inside the card, but even if they were to clone that they would still need your PIN to use it.

You know you can hack the average 4 digit pin quite easily once you have the other pertinent info, especially doing it online with a computer. Updated that quote with some references.

You know you can hack the average 4 digit pin quite easily once you have the other pertinent info, especially doing it online with a computer. Updated that quote with some references.

I don't really see how that would be possible, no. Guess I will look into it some more.

I got a leather one that has two slots for cards and a metal band, like a paperclip, to hold the cash. I got paid in ones recently so I have about $35 in ones. I look loaded but I'm not.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

need to add side pocket, that's where i keep mine!

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ