Wallet Poll

IdeaStormer

I use a Fossil wallet. Good little leather wallet if I must say

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

I just have a nice leather bi-fold wallet, I deal with cash quite often so it's handy to have.

I wouldn't mind one of those GPS modules to track my wallet when I put it down somewhere, it'd saved me stressing.

#!

• 4 months later...

I have a lambskin bifold Alpine Swiss wallet. Got it for 10 bucks. Really quality for the price.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I have a nice German leather wallet from my grandpa

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Not waterproof, no tech, bi-fold, made with leather and.... that'st about it. 

Always have around $40 in it. Got some important info inside as well, can't afford to lose it.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

But do you have a place in your wallet for coins? I have b/c no 1€ or 2€ bills sadly so only coins... and all the prices end with .99 so if you're grocery shopping or something you always get some odd amount of cents back.

I heard those coin storage things in a wallet are uncommon in the US?

3jwi3MD.jpg

Only keep driver's license, bank & CU cards in it, with front pocket carry.

I have a brown leather bi-fold wallet that I got maybe over 5 years ago. Still looks like new, though. I store all of my cash in there (I only keep up to 50€ in cash, though some exceptions apply) and all my cards. And I keep it in left side pocket of my trousers (right one is reserved for phone).

post-23506-0-37664300-1401218556.jpg post-23506-0-55265900-1401218577.jpg

As you can probably tell, I have a tiny SD card (by tiny meaning only 128MB) for some reason. There's nothing in that SD card, and have never been. The rest of my cards are in the middle 'page' (or section or whatever you call it) of my wallet (not showing for obvious reasons...)

Now I also have another "wallet" that I use for storing my most used stuff in school (pencil, eraser, calculator etc.). It's the Voodoo Tactical BDU wallet I bought some time ago, and has pretty much been attached to my backpack ever since.

post-23506-0-31992900-1401218739.jpg

Ignore the US flag patch. It's velcro attached, and maybe soon I'll switch that to our own flag patch. But for now, it'll stay there.

post-23506-0-62323900-1401218839.jpg

Not the most practical pencil case, but at least it's well organized and the most used stuff don't need to be searched from the cluttered up pencil case for nearly half a minute...

post-23506-0-37664300-1401218556.jpg

post-23506-0-55265900-1401218577.jpg

post-23506-0-31992900-1401218739.jpg

post-23506-0-62323900-1401218839.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Damnit. Double post. Ignore this!

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

There's 1-2$ in my wallet mostly :D

I think I can buy a little bottle of beer.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I wonder how long it too to make this post lol, there are a lot of options.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

I wonder how long it too to make this post lol, there are a lot of options.

Not long, I had all the questions ready to go, been queuing it up for a while, then a few posters requested questions which I added, the more data the better ;)

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I don't really see how that would be possible, no. Guess I will look into it some more.

Nowadays (at least here in Canada) we have "Interact Flash" and "Visa payWave", where you just have to tap the card against the card reader, nothing else. I think it's those type of cards that he's talking about.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

When I'm at school I literally only carry 2 dollar bills to keep me from buying junk from the vending machines.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB