GTA V PC Release date.

nicehat

Guys, I actually PLAYED IT (and own it) on console myself, and I must say it really IS about as good as San Andreas. And that's without mods, of course. I may buy it on PC sometime this year or 2015, just to experience how good it is again. But it better not be another shitty port. I don't think I'll believe this until R* say anything about it.

Nice, but I don't get the first picture. Anyone mind explaining?

I was illustrating that we have a leaked release date lol

I think he was rather trying to convey the imagery of gamers everywhere exploding uncontrollably in their pants. I mean, that is to be expected right? it's fucking GTA 5...on PC.

This works too  :lol:

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

98613.jpg

those graphics make not wanna buy it for pc even though i already have it

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

those graphics make not wanna buy it for pc even though i already have it

"those" graphics look pretty spot on to me. What kind of games do you play that have better?

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

"those" graphics look pretty spot on to me. What kind of games do you play that have better?

Ive Been playing so much PC games (BF4, Far cry 3, Dead space 3) That when i spend time onGTA with friends on playstation. it looks shitty. Trevor looks so much better in that picture

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

or if nvidia would make the same thing as amd did with bf4: to bundle a copy of gta v with the upcoming gtx 880 or 870 for example

Well. everbody knows that if AMD didn't bumdle their cards with selliing titles, nobody will want to buy their card.

Ive Been playing so much PC games (BF4, Far cry 3, Dead space 3) That when i spend time onGTA with friends on playstation. it looks shitty. Trevor looks so much better in that picture

Yeah...and even some people say it's better-looking on xbox 360, it still looks shit to me. I played up to 25 percent of the single campaign before stopping entirely, and I decided to save the fun for my new monster rig. The beautiful graphics of this game shouldn't be wasted on a crappy hardware. But I heard they might release it on next-gen consoles though, which makes sense. The next gen consoles have the same architecture as PC, so might as well release it on there since they have to port it for PC anyways.

Yeah...and even some people say it's better-looking on xbox 360, it still looks shit to me. I played up to 25 percent of the single campaign before stopping entirely, and I decided to save the fun for my new monster rig. The beautiful graphics of this game shouldn't be wasted on a crappy hardware. But I heard they might release it on next-gen consoles though, which makes sense. The next gen consoles have the same architecture as PC, so might as well release it on there since they have to port it for PC anyways.

i finshed the game i gotta say GTA V and the last of us were beautiful story lines... havent played such masters of art work since PS2 era 

i finshed the game i gotta say GTA V and the last of us were beautiful story lines... havent played such masters of art work since PS2 era 

Yeah...i'm even thinking of getting a ps3 just to play the last of us and uncharted...do you think it's worth it?

Yeah...i'm even thinking of getting a ps3 just to play the last of us and uncharted...do you think it's worth it?

check the price of the last of us and get a $80 used ps3... i loved the story so much that i recorded the entire 15 hour worth of gameplay costing me 1TB(give of toake a few gigs) of space in order for me to go watch the story if i could never play the game in the future again.. it is very very worth the buy. just make sure you get a cheap used copy. 

Kinda lost interest for this game, the fact that I didn't like GTA IV after playing modded GTASA for ages doesn't help...

I don't want to be negative but is this yet another rumour or is this the real deal? Has anything been OFFICIALLY announced? If not, then this leak has very little credit. We've seen these rumours from the day GTA V was released for the consoles.

Back when GTA IV released, people started speculating with the pc release date and pretty much everyone got it wrong. The actual release date was not known until the official announcement from Rockstar.

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

GTA 5 i want i have manged to not get spoiled by peasant untill now i need it. GTA 5 so wow sutch want such game very want.

yup managed to not get spoiled too ... though i watch alot of gta online gameplay 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Guys, I actually PLAYED IT (and own it) on console myself, and I must say it really IS about as good as San Andreas. And that's without mods, of course. I may buy it on PC sometime this year or 2015, just to experience how good it is again. But it better not be another shitty port. I don't think I'll believe this until R* say anything about it.

i have it on ps3 and adore it

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Red Dead was amazing :o

Didn't really like it honestly

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I am so ready for this! I had to break down and buy it for 360. I hope it isnt a simple port I hope they spend quality time optimizing it for PC.

Pc Users must wait for the game it was made on .

Takes a Pc to make a game for any platform .

This whole Console exclusive crap will see an end

1 day & God i hope i see it. Rant over :) :) :)

Now if this release date is 100% im getting it 1st day.

Sucks that We miss out on cool stuff ,like midnight launch

the new content ,Seeing all the missions on youtube because

you can't hold you're self. Anyway, Im Still getting it.

I want to play the game good & proper for the 1st time (yes that's right ive never played it b4) b4 i mod the sucker. with trainer ...

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.300V | P-Core 5.6GHZ | E-Core 3.9GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Didn't really like it honestly

Finally another human being that didn't like Red Dead. I thought I was the only one!

Told people it was in Q1 of 2014. No one believed me :(

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

So much awesome!!

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

People here complaining about a late PC release are clueless, Rockstar always comes out with their PC games later after the console releases. Their PC releases are usually done pretty well too, IMO.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.0GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 Storage: Samsung 120GB 840 SSD Cooling: Corsair H100 with Noctuas Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2

SpeedTest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3243874809.png