Windows 9 will reportedly ship in 2015, codenamed 'Threshold'

mgsstar

For future reference: using black text makes it difficult for people using dark/night themes to read without highlighting it.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

windows vista and windows 7 all again :) :)

like if you still using your windows 7 :D :D :D :D :D

Manners Maketh Man

Can't wait for Windows X, fatal errors all around you if you even click on something.

WTF? Do this look like Facebook/Youtube?

Relax remember what would your profile picture do

Manners Maketh Man

For future reference: using black text makes it difficult for people using dark/night themes to read without highlighting it.

but using white text on a blackbackground burns your eyes

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

according to windows;

XP - Good

Vista - SHİT

W7 - Good

W8- Fail 

W9 - Good?

Old news. Was already reported a lot here.

But I would just like to say that Windows 9 will be released during the period of where companies will usually upgrade their systems (new Windows). So, expect Windows 9 to be more power user and enterprises focused, much like Windows 7.

Windows 9 is not released in any rush. Microsoft stated that they will follow a 3 year life cycle, and have intermittent updates in between versions, to stay more competitive. The Media is assuming false things. Microsoft clearly stated this. In fact, Windows 7 was supposed to get that treatment with removal of Service Packs, but Microsoft was not ready at the time for such structure. Actually, this was already talked about with Vista, that they won't be making 32-bit Windows after Vista, and no longer Service Packs 'soon'.

according to windows;

XP - Good

Vista - SHİT

W7 - Good

W8- Fail 

W9 - Good?

Windows XP was hated, Vista style. And it wasn't a good OS at all. People learned to live with it's long list of issues.

So your list doesn't work. And Vista was actually a pretty good OS. You just needed to have the hardware for. If you install Vista now, you'll see it's not that bad.

WTF? Do this look like Facebook/Youtube?

Exactly my thoughts!

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

ffs.. Remember when they made a good operating system once every million years?

Every 2000 years...Windows 2000