Download size changes in Destiny 2

Shammikit

So i put Destiny 2 to download as parts using offpeak data that my ISP provides and its the 3rd night im putting this now. Last time i stopped i remember very well it said 36gb remaining. now today it says 45GB remaining! Did Destiny 2 very recently get a massive update or something?

57 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

i put Destiny 2 to download as parts using offpeak data that my ISP provides

First mistake.

Did Destiny 2 very recently get a massive update or something?

No.

Last time i stopped i remember very well it said 36gb remaining. now today it says 45GB remaining!

Download and install it normally, problem solved. Takes a couple of hours but worth it since you're able to actually play it. Plus you shouldn't have to download and install it but one time.

8 hours ago, A Random Dude said:

First mistake.

No.

Download and install it normally, problem solved. Takes a couple of hours but worth it since you're able to actually play it. Plus you shouldn't have to download and install it but one time.

with my internet speeds and off peak hours the ISP provide, i cant download the whole thing straight in the given time. so had to download in parts

47 minutes ago, A Random Dude said:

Glad you got it downloaded.

yup, but that's half of my data package gone in the very first day of the month?

10 hours ago, Shammikit said:

half of my data package gone in the very first day of the month

Why don't you just get a different and better internet? My internet is only like $40 a month and it's fast as hell.

On 12/1/2018 at 10:38 PM, A Random Dude said:

Why don't you just get a different and better internet? My internet is only like $40 a month and it's fast as hell.

in our country all ISPs provide this kind of package for this price. the next package is extremely expensive and it can only be bought be the wealthy ones. and its not much of an improvement either, u will get about 20gb more and with same speeds. When it comes to fiber connections they can only be still bought by offices. sucks to be in this country, the average person cant have anything nice.☹️