Please help, google tracks all my activities without permission.

Hallah

I just created a new gmail few months ago as a secondary account that I use for gaming and stuffs that I dont want to mess with my primary email. But when I log into https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity it records all my phone activity, this is sick. How do I disable this or is this always going to be like this when you put a new gmail on your phone?

Welcome to the modern day world.  Practically every major corporation is harvesting your data and you probably have no idea how much they know about you.

You can disable most of the things that Google tracks by (on the same page) hitting the menu button at the top left, going into activity controls and then disabling what you want from there.

EDIT: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en, this link will give you more information about Google and how they use your data.

was your GPS on when you were on Mobile Data? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

It's not only google, also your web browser, the websites you visit, your ISP, etc.

So if you actually want to stop it you need to stop using a cell phone and stop using the internet.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It is for everything now. I gave up a long time ago trying to stop that. When you buy something at a store, those companies get informations too. Information is the most valuable currency since the 80s maybe because of computers that are capable of stocking one phone number to every detail of a person and for a lot of people.

If you have google maps installed (even if you don't use it), check out "Your Timeline". By downloading google maps you allow them to track you anytime, and they do. They show you exactly where you've been via transportation and the exact route you took (though sometimes it can be a bit glitchy), funny part is they can even tell if you're driving a car or on a motorcycle by their unknown algorithm (its so far been accurate every time I've been on mine). Welcome to world of trading convince for privacy.

WINDOWS HAS NOT DETECTED A KEYBOARD

PLEASE PRESS 'F1' TO CONTINUE OR 'F2' TO ABORT.

Get used to bending over because literally EVERY company out there will give it to you in some way or another...

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

It's not only google, also your web browser, the websites you visit, your ISP, etc.

So if you actually want to stop it you need to stop using a cell phone and stop using the internet.

Ill add to this that you also need to have never ever used anything connected to the Internet in any way ever in your life at any point if you REALLY want no one to have any of your data and be able to use or sell it.

So, good luck with that drivers lisence and credit purchases.

In all honesty, id rather google collect my data if they are targeting ads and tailoring my news and search results to give me the information i need more readily and quickly.  I havent needed to get past the first 2 pages of a google search in years, ever since they started tailoring search based on your history of results clicked and time spent on said sites.

Linux Daily Driver:

CPU: R5 2400G

Motherboard: MSI B350M Mortar

RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4

HDD: 1TB POS HDD from an old Dell

SSD: 256GB WD Black NVMe M.2

Case: Phanteks Mini XL DS

PSU: 1200W Corsair HX1200

Gaming Rig:

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270-N Wi-Fi ITX

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4

GPU: Asus Turbo GTX 1070 @ 2GHz

HDD: 3TB Toshiba something or other

SSD: 512GB WD Black NVMe M.2

Case: Shared with Daily - Phanteks Mini XL DS

PSU: Shared with Daily - 1200W Corsair HX1200

Server

CPU: Ryzen7 1700

Motherboard: MSI X370 SLI Plus

RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4

GPU: Nvidia GT 710

HDD: 1X 10TB Seagate ironwolf NAS Drive.  4X 3TB WD Red NAS Drive.

SSD: Adata 128GB

Case: NZXT Source 210 (white)

PSU: EVGA 650 G2 80Plus Gold