Amazon product link embedding

i think this feature would be extremely useful as the user seeing it would be able to see what it costs, what it looks like, a short description of the item, and other stuff, without having to click on the link

much like how we can embed our forum posts e.g:

i think this would be an excellent addition to the forums and one that people would use often if recermending a product to a user requesting help/asking a question

*Insert Witty Signature here*

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tncs9N

That sounds cool.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

As far as I can tell, amazon doesn't have a widget that would work for that, and it's not really something that we could easily make ourselves (aside from anything else due to branding issues). If it were possible though, I think it would be quite useful. 

HTTP/2 203

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 12:48 AM, Salv8 (sam) said:

i think this feature would be extremely useful as the user seeing it would be able to see what it costs, what it looks like, a short description of the item, and other stuff, without having to click on the link

much like how we can embed our forum posts e.g:

i think this would be an excellent addition to the forums and one that people would use often if recermending a product to a user requesting help/asking a question

Yeah and how about the same for other retailers? Or is it a straight up way to use this forum to endorse Amazon?