How to spend $50 on Amazon?

3 Minute Reviewer

Maybe a Batleth?

https://www.amazon.com/NECA-Generation-Klingon-Batleth-Replica/dp/B0186FGLGM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1528059277&sr=8-2&keywords=Batleth

But seriously though, Don't just spend it because you have it, Just wait till you find something you need or really want on your own, now you'll probably end up with something you have no use for and all it will do is take up space, and in a few weeks you find yourself needing a new CPU cooler or something you'll have to pay for it, when you could save this gift card for when you need it.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

Tritium vial and key chain holder.

It has helped me find my keys a few times in the dark and glows for years.

Treat yourself to some nice shaving butter! 

Or an RC flying shark. 

On 5/31/2018 at 4:59 PM, kmathieu2220 said:

Need some input here - I have $50 to Amazon and don't know what to get. I am a fan of gadgets, audio, music, car detailing, tech, and league of legends. How should I spend my cash?! :D

Grab some music.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 hours ago, kokakolia said:

Treat yourself to some nice shaving butter! 

Doesn’t Dollar Shave Club have you covered on this one?

;-)

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/05/2018 at 9:59 PM, 3 Minute Reviewer said:

Need some input here - I have $50 to Amazon and don't know what to get. I am a fan of gadgets, audio, music, car detailing, tech, and league of legends. How should I spend my cash?! :D

You shouldnt be online if you don’t know how to spend $50 on Amazon 

all you you do is add any items that add up to 50 in your basket so example

headhpones $25 and speaker $25 there that’s $50

now press checkout and fill in your info and then place order 

thank you for contacting amazingon support 

A tank of helium (look for one with no added oxygen)

A hose

A plastic bag

Duct tape

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Steering wheel warmer. 

On 6/15/2018 at 8:47 AM, Canada EH said:

Why not sell your gift card to a friend for $40

for $60

Just now, RorzNZ said:

for $60

only if their eyesight is bad and they think its $80 card

4 hours ago, Canada EH said:

only if their eyesight is bad and they think its $80 card

Do you think Amazon notice if he drew an extra few zeroes on the gift card?

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

$50 bucks, congratulations :-)

Buy an Amazon or Steam gift card. lol

5 hours ago, 3 Minute Reviewer said:

What are those for?

Apparently they are plastic valve caps for tires...

They cost $ 1.99 for 4 pieces... @Gix7FiftyHow many tires do you have to spend 50 bucks on valve caps :-D

On 6/15/2018 at 1:20 AM, Christophe Corazza said:

Apparently they are plastic valve caps for tires...

They cost $ 1.99 for 4 pieces... @Gix7FiftyHow many tires do you have to spend 50 bucks on valve caps :-D

he must have 100, are you truly a PhD student to be asking these questions?

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.