Is potato a gender?

RAVtech
Message added by Crunchy Dragon

Keep this thread non-political.

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎11 at 7:41 AM, Arenero14 said:

Jokes aside, i support and incentive everyone to identify and like whatever they want/feel. My problem is when they try to change the way i talk/act (of course, this apply if im being respectful. Everyone have te right to ask for respect if they are giving it)

When someone tries to make me refer to them with some bullshit pronoun i rather not speak to them.

It's not only that. It's hella awkward when the person goes missing. You'll have police looking for a person that's 5 foot 9, gender: X. Good luck. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

16 minutes ago, FZPX said:

I sexually identify as a carrot. Carrot is superior to the other 69+ genders. Go walk across an unfinished bridge stupid potato

end me

Aubergine rules

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

On 5/15/2018 at 3:18 AM, FZPX said:

I sexually identify as a carrot. Carrot is superior to the other 69+ genders. Go walk across an unfinished bridge stupid potato

Your carrot preference is prejudicial and hurting people who are in the potato gender. Carrotsplaining. xD

On 5/12/2018 at 1:25 AM, Syntaxvgm said:

ITT: People who don't know the difference between biological sex and gender

Also ITT: People who think feelings are genders.

Starbucks Coffee is my new gender because I'm so sleepy I asked the barista to add three shots of espresso xD

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I've met a truly gender fluid person. They will dress as different genders on different days but will always prefer the pronouns like they. It's not some bullshit thing they're doing for attention, and I feel these dumbasses making 100 different 'genders' based on if they feel sad that day are undermining the people who actually do not identify as a 'normal' gender. Same goes for the people laughing at attack helicopters and potatoes, it's not harming you so live and let live...

That's an F in the profile pic

You know I just realized having multiple races and 73 genders is going to make one hell of an RPG someday.  Though some are going to be too OP.

What is the coolest gender out there I can convert to? Can I sexually identify as Donald Trump? xD 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 hours ago, wasab said:

What is the coolest gender out there I can convert to? Can I sexually identify as Donald Trump? xD 

Isn't that obvious?  Apache Helicopter.  Cmon get with the program.

3 hours ago, LordOTaco said:

Isn't that obvious?  Apache Helicopter.  Cmon get with the program.

It ain’t cool enough. I want to be a nuclear submarine!

Sudo make me a sandwich 

1 minute ago, wasab said:

It ain’t cool enough. I want to be a nuclear submarine!

Um calm down.  You're being a bit of a heliophobe and making me uncomfortable...

The people here seem confused on the difference between sex and gender. While sex is your based upon your reproductive organs and other characteristics, gender is based on social characteristics and can be much more fluid. At the end of the day, however, if someone wants to be a kawaii potato is there any reason not to let them? It doesn't really affect you at all, and if that's what they think then that's what they think.

it's time

1 hour ago, RollTime said:

The people here seem confused on the difference between sex and gender. While sex is your based upon your reproductive organs and other characteristics, gender is based on social characteristics and can be much more fluid. At the end of the day, however, if someone wants to be a kawaii potato is there any reason not to let them? It doesn't really affect you at all, and if that's what they think then that's what they think.

you are offending my social non-acceptance (im joking around)

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

2 minutes ago, Grockle88 said:

you are offending my social non-acceptance (im joking around)

*facepalm*

it's time