• Half Life 2
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Portal 2
    • World of Warcraft
    • Goldeneye
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Other

halo, skyrim, or dirt 3

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

Empire Earth

A very good strategy game! There are 15 ages (from stone age to space age). The game becomes more difficult in later ages because you have to worry about planes, ships, robots, spacecraft, etc.  There are a lot of different units to play with. The game is old.. but still the best!

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

My top favorite games I ever played were: Halo 3, Starcraft 1, Runescape back in the day...

1. Counter Strike: Global Offensive

2. Magicka

3. Dragon Nest

Just played Remember Me recently, not sure if I'd consider it a favorite game but damn, I prefer games with awesome story lines and Remember Me is pretty good!

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

007 Nightfire

GTA Vice City

Forza 3 / Forza 4

edit: also lego racers as a kid. that thing was the business

The entire Final Fantasy series is perfection.

(The term "entire" in this context means pretty much 1-10, and probably 12 too)

(we don't talk about 12+)

1. Pokemon Emerald

2. Team Fortress 2

3. Club Penguin

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Saints Row. Because you can beat people to death. With a dildo. A freaking huge dildo.

Melee_penetrator.png

That game is fucking awesome. Especially Saints Row 4. But when you have superhuman powers, it just kinda sucks the fun out of the game. 

So, also, I like the entire RollerCoaster Tycoon series. It's so awesome, I'm still playing the original version. Sure, you can't scroll in or out with a mouse, but it's still so fun to control a park. Hoping RCT World would come out for free.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Either Metal Gear Solid 3 or Fallout 3/NV.

I played MGS3 nonstop when I first got it and beat it about 5 times within a couple weeks. But with Fallout 3 and NV, I put in a lot of time, but not quite as quickly.

It's hard to decide which I like better.

Starcraft Brood War is my number one. Probably always will be.

1) DoW 2. Currently playing the Elite mod, but I had fun in retail back when it was active too

2) Delta Force: Black Hawk Down demo with the ADX mod

3) Counter Strike: Source before all my favourite servers went away and were replaced by 30+ slot 16k nonsense. The Warcraft mods were fun until servers decided to update to the latest version which went overkill on the classes

4) TF2 until the regulars on the server I liked left

5) CoD: MW1 with my clanmates

ohhhhh boy what a queston. 

1. LoZ (original)

2. Elderscrolls morrowind and skyrim

3. Super Smash Bros. (all)

4. Red Dead Redemption

5. Doom (classic)

6. Halo 2 (then the rest)

7. Any pokemon

8. too many more.....way too many

....i cant believe i turned out ok

hmm what outrageous lie to put here.....

#1 is very easily the first Dark Souls

The rest are in no particular order:

Final Fantasy 4, 7 and 8

Castlevania SOTN

Dark Cloud

Legend of Dragoon

Halo 3

Call of Duty 4

Runescape

Oblivion

First gen Pokemon (Red/Blue/Yellow)

Dark Souls II

Err more?

This is what i can get it down to
1. Oblivion 
2. Borderlands 2
3. Fusion frenzy

Halo 1,2,3,4 <3 because me and my friends grew up playing together

Oblivion

Battlefield 3

MW2

Skyrim

Far cry 3

Yo soy el hombre murciélago

In no particular order: Blue Dragon, Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, Dragon Age: Orgins, FFIV, FFX, Halo (1,2,3), Elderscrolls Oblivion, Red Faction, Megaman Battle Network (3,4,5), Pokemon(all up to diamond/platinum), Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku (I & II & Buu's Fury), Kung Fu(NES), Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Mario World, Super Mario Galaxy (1 & 2), Diablo 2, Sonic Battle 2, Dysfunctional Systems, Sid Meyers Civilization (4 & 5), C&C (Generals, Red Alert 2,3), Advance Wars 2, Zelda OOT, Starcraft(1 & 2) and  Crash Team Racing.

That's all the memorable games I can think of off the top of my head.

For sure my #1 all time favorite game is Oblivion. Probably around 1,500 hours in on that game. Going back to play it now feels super weird because Skyrim and stuff has come out, but back in the day it kicked ass. I anxiously await the next elder scrolls game, and was very disappointed by ESO. Skyrim even didn't really live up to Oblivion in my opinion, although it was a great game.

1- Syphon filter logan's shadow 

2- Need for speed most wanted

3- Need for speed carbon

4- Need for speed underground

5- Runescape

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

• 1 month later...

Well not all of us started gaming purely on PC's, a lot of us have been around a while on PC though.

I think my most favored console would be the Original Playstation, it was the entrance to proper 3D graphics, sadly the SEGA Saturn did not have a long life due to lazy devs and the way that the machine used quads instead of triangles.

Playstation covered me from age 5 up to around the age of 11-12, at which point better hardware came out, i enjoyed N64/ Dreamcast/ Playstation 2 and the SEGA Dreamcast, but the most innovative titles were coming out on Playstation, it also has my most favored games. These games never had to obey politcal correctness either, and could be just what they were supposed to be "games".

Franchises created from the Playstation onwards, of which i favor.

Resident Evil.

Gran Turismo

Tomb Raider

Silent Bomber

Dino Crisis

Tekken

Soul Blade (now Soul Calibur)

WWF (before WWE)

Parasite Eve

Toca

Crash Bandicoot

Pandemonium

In Cold Blood

I played my first game on PC known as Delta Force Black Hawk Down, i was 13.

In 2010 aged 20, i built my own PC, and it all went forwards from there.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Well not all of us started gaming purely on PC's, a lot of us have been around a while on PC though.

I think my most favored console would be the Original Playstation, it was the entrance to proper 3D graphics, sadly the SEGA Saturn did not have a long life due to lazy devs and the way that the machine used quads instead of triangles.

Playstation covered me from age 5 up to around the age of 11-12, at which point better hardware came out, i enjoyed N64/ Dreamcast/ Playstation 2 and the SEGA Dreamcast, but the most innovative titles were coming out on Playstation, it also has my most favored games. These games never had to obey politcal correctness either, and could be just what they were supposed to be "games".

Franchises created from the Playstation onwards, of which i favor.

Resident Evil.

Gran Turismo

Tomb Raider

Silent Bomber

Dino Crisis

Tekken

Soul Blade (now Soul Calibur)

WWF (before WWE)

Parasite Eve

Toca

Crash Bandicoot

Pandemonium

In Cold Blood

I played my first game on PC known as Delta Force Black Hawk Down, i was 13.

In 2010 aged 20, i built my own PC, and it all went forwards from there.

I use to play DFBHD all the time. I built my first PC for that game and battlefield .

The nostalgia is making me lean towards the commodore 64

And i want to say the original playstation.

But in the end it's going to be a tie between the super nintendo and the sega genesis

Super Nintendo because of

nyMKRyy.jpg

And the Sega Genesis because of this

hK5kFcO.png

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"