• World of Warcraft
    • Goldeneye
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Other

1. The Bereau: Xcom Declassified

2. Watch Dogs

3. Roller Coaster Tycoon

You break it, you buy it.

I break it, I buy it, take it home, reverse engineer it, begin manufacture, sell the product and put the other company out of business.

1. Day of the Tenticle

2. Monkey Island (played all of them)

3. Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

....yeah I really was addicted to that genre...

Others would be Tie Fight and Age of Empires II

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

PC:

Battlefield Series

GTA 3, VC, SA, 4

Operation 7

Ran Online

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

NBA Live 03 to 07

Starwars The old republic
Starwars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi outcast
Starwars Jedi Knight: Jedi academy

PS

The last of us (remastered)
UFC Undisputed 09, 2010 & 3
EA UFC (ps4)
NBA 2K9 to 2K14

GMod

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

In no specific order:

GTA Vice City

Half Life2 + ep1&2

Bioshock

Rise of Nations

Fallout 3

Super Mario World

Gran Turismo 3

Seeing that i have approximately 1500h+ on record playing fallout new vegas, i guess it's on top of my list :P with that said:

1. Fallout New Vegas

2. Dark Chronicle (Playstation 2; great RPG)

3.Gran Turismo (all of them ^_^)

That game was baller :D

1. Okami

Best gaming experience EVER

2. Uncharted series

I have the biggest weak spot for indiana jones-type adventures. Old legends, ancient ruins, traps, adventure hijinks, great times :D

3. Baldur's Gate 2

Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, i5 4690k, Noctua NH-D15, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

16GB (2x8) Crucial DDR3 BallistiX Sport 1600MHz CL9, MSI GTX780 3GB Twin Frozr, XFX ProSeries XXX Edition 850W

SteelSeries 6Gv2 Cherry MX Black, Mionix Naos, Razer Destructor, Creative GigaWorks T20 2.0 BUILD LINK

Fable 2
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Dishonored

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)

sooo many good games; so much lifetime spent...

it's hard to choose between them all, so here are the spearpoint of games i spill(ed) the most ( positive) propaganda on:

- TES III  Morrowind

- RTCW ET / Battlefield 1942

- Quake 3 Arena 

console bonus: Wipeout 2097

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

Battlefield 4 :D

CPU: i5 4590  Motherboard: H97M-G43   RAM: Hyperx fury 8GB   GPU: EVGA 750ti FTW edition   Case: NZXT P240  Cooling: Corsair H55

BOOM BOOM!

Fallout 1/2/tactics

Morrowind

Sid Meirs Alpha Centuri (civilisations on space weed)

Minecraft

I have probably missed one or two obscure games that I spent hours playing but oh well.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Oh jebus, no way I can think of everything.
AC 2 is the most recent one to really stick with me. Bioshock Infinite was also good, but it didn't really last that long after I played through it.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

I like playing N way of the Ninja. It's a brilliant and addicting yet satisfying platformer game to play. And my laptop can play it at 100fps.

other than that, I like all of Nintendo's Wii games like Zelda, Mario and all that stuff, so long as they are being emulated at max settings on a powerful gaming computer.

They look absolutely beautiful when you turn the settings up and play at 1440p.

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Doing this for you, @Imabigmac

I wonder how American Truck simulator will be like.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Pirates of the Burning Sea.

I don't even expect anyone to know of it :P

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask

Metal Gear Solid 1, 3 and 4

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

The Binding of Isaac

Fallout 3 and New Vegas

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Gmod 

These are some of the games I love  :D

If I had to narrow it down to only five games (three is too few) they would need to be,

1. Starfox Assault, (Nintendo Gamecube) This probably is, in my opinion the best underrated game to ever touch the gamecube. The game had a solid single player, and even better, the best multiplayer. With tons of weapons, 4 Player split screen, a huge line up of maps, and hundreds of possible configurations for any given game. If you haven't played it maybe try finding it on ebay.

2. GoldenEye Rouge Agent (Nintendo DS) I played this game way to much when I was back in elementary school when everybody had a NintendoDS. The game had a difficult campaign with (I think) ten levels. And a multiplayer that would work with one game card and 7 other people. It's my favorite handheld game of them all.

3. Fallout 3 (PC) I don't really think I need to explain why this could possibly be a favorite.

4. The Legend of Zelda A link to the Past (SNES) The first game I've ever played, and still easily one of the best.

5. Call of Duty MW2 (PC) Presumably the last good Call of Duty ever. (Noob toobs included)

I know there are only two PC games in the list and one is CoD, but it doesn't change my opinion on which are my favorites. 

1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

2. Probably Grand Theft Auto: V

3. Burnout 3: Takedown

yep, I still play it, not to say I'm blind, I play the new titles, but I... I... cant let go of that game xD

well i still play need for speed so yeah same here

Far too many to count, but some of my personal highlights were:

Crash Team Racing

Crash Bandicoot 3

Rayman

Wargames Defcon

Pokemon Blue

Crazy Taxi

Mario Sunshine

Tony Hawk 3 (the GBA version)

TF2

Halo 1-3 + wars

Mass Effect Trilogy

Morrowind + Oblivion

Tomb Raider (2013)

L4D

Planetside 2

Pokemon Diamond

and many more haha! 3 games is just too little to stick to...

EDIT: And Need for Speed Underground 2...WHAT A GAME

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Doing this for you, @Imabigmac

I wonder how American Truck simulator will be like.

Alright!   

I really want an ALPHA release of American truck, just to see it. I remember playing one of SCS's 18 wheels of steel America when I was 8. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Alright!   

I really want an ALPHA release of American truck, just to see it. I remember playing one of SCS's 18 wheels of steel America when I was 8. 

18 Wheels of Steel, to be honest, really sucked. Physics were bad, lighting was bad, and the truck brands weren't even real. Hopefully, it doesn't crash my PC if I get ATS. Also psyched to wait for RCT World.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

18 Wheels of Steel, to be honest, really sucked. Physics were bad, lighting was bad, and the truck brands weren't even real. Hopefully, it doesn't crash my PC if I get ATS. Also psyched to wait for RCT World.

the more modern ones sucked, the one I played was across america from 2003. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

the more modern ones sucked, the one I played was across america from 2003. 

Oh, you got the old version. How is it? Is it in any way like ETS?

Oh, you got the old version. How is it? Is it in any way like ETS?

UHH, I have had the game since like 2005. It was great but I much prefer ETS 2. They are very alike, but in wheels of steel the cops actually cashed you down, which was fun. And I miss the radio and the competition based gameplay (not like AI is competition)  :D

Spoiler

UHH, I have had the game since like 2005. It was great but I much prefer ETS 2. They are very alike, but in wheels of steel the cops actually cashed you down, which was fun. And I miss the radio and the competition based gameplay (not like AI is competition)  :D

But isn't there radio??