• Portal 2
    • World of Warcraft
    • Goldeneye
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Other

But isn't there radio??

no CB radio

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

But isn't there radio??

If you are asking about ETS2, there is, but you have to add you own music to it (unless they changed it in an update)

My favorite would have to be either ets2 or medal of honor allied assault. Both great games, with well over 100 hours played.

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

*Goat Simulator

*Battlefield 3

*Minecraft

*DonkeyKong on the Nintendo System

*grr, watching TV at the time of this doesn't help remembering my lil' list O_O

i7-4770k NiC-C5 R.O.G Hero nVidia GTX 780ti Corsair GS700 Corsair Neutron GTX Seagate Barracuda 32gb G.Skill 2x 450mp wifi + NightHawk FractalDesign Define R4 Mac OS Yosmite + W10 __ 2x 1440p Monitors, one lonely 1440x900. Apple Numeric Steelseries Sensei RAW R.o.G Vulcan Anc Macbook Pro + Macbook Air YoseMite   Official AppleSeed Dev!    -(User Of Windows 10 Preview)-

1.) Lord of the Rings The Battle for Middle Earth (EA RTS. THE BEST, EVER)

2.) Dark Souls

3.) Age of Mythology

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

The only game I ever loved is Mirror's edge . But I liked other games like Rise and Fall: Civilizations at War , Fallout , Skyrim , Halo , Star Wars: Battlefront II .

> I have approximate knowledge of many things <

COD: Blops 1, the only good cod ever made

I'm still scared today about the fact that Mason could had killed JFK....

Saints Row. Because you can beat people to death. With a dildo. A freaking huge dildo.

Melee_penetrator.png

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

At the minute it has to be Far Cry 3 and the reason why is because it is fun and looks great (though wish some of the bugs were sorted out before release). Can't wait for Far Cry 4.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

demon souls 

dark souls 1 

skyrim 

fallout 3 

fallout new vegas 

mass effect series 

and the list goes on and on 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

GTA: San Andreas

Why?

• It has humour
  • It's fun to play
  • It's long
  • It has good story
  • It has mods and multiplayer on PC
  • It has a jetpack
  • It has a mission that have you burn weed fields with a flamethrower
  • It has a mission that let run people over with a harvester.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Deus Ex - If you can get past the absolutly horrid voice acting and the ok graphics, it has one of the best stories and some of the best game play of a video game period.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Metro and some old games

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Hmm...I would say Midtown Madness 3 on the first Xbox. I like it because of how you can skid round corners with all the vehicles and can do awesome donuts with the cars. Plus you can't do this in real life, unless you wanna be looking at metal bars for several years :D, so that's why I like it quite a lot. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

La Noire. Amazing storyline, being able to judge based off of evidence, facial expressions etc. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

DayZ StandAlone because I really enjoy the survival aspect of the game

Max Payne I guess, I played it when it was released, both 1&2 and they were epic at the time, the graphics were really good, the story, everything! :D I was young back then and the story left quite a positive vibe on me! :)

Stalker series -  Because new games are just too easy and hold your hand too much, and doesn't have bad russian accents.

Fallout 1-2 - Because the story and setting in them are in my opinion unrivaled and the NPC's in it are extremely interesting and so is the world.

My personal pick would be BioShock Infinite, because I found the story to be amazing and mind bending, the graphics are awesome, Elizabeth is my favourite character in gaming and I just found the combination of those things made it one of the best games I played.

My personal pick would be BioShock Infinite, because I found the story to be amazing and mind bending, the graphics are awesome, Elizabeth is my favourite character in gaming and I just found the combination of those things made it one of the best games I played.

Right there with you man. Played many games in the past (wayyy too many), but bioshock infinite is just next level stuff, if you like story based games you can't beat Infinite, plus elizabeth was a different dynamic having a character with you the whole time, you develop a weird attachment. 

The only other GREAT game i've played is probably portal 2. Wasnt expecting it to go so deep (lol, in several ways). 

1. Tomb Raider and/or Zelda twilight princess

2. CS:GO and/or Far Cry 3

3. Mario Kart Wii

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

1. Morrowind

2. Pokemon Red

3. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

4. Halo (the original)

5. 007 Goldeneye

Like what up I got a big Zapdos

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-