If there are any firearm enthusiasts on here, some may get the reference for the build title. This will be my extreme water-cooling build inside my new CaseLabs SMA8 Black case that has just arrived, and If it isn't apparent this will be an all blacked-out build. Throughout the build I will be writing my thoughts on the individual components and any associated customer service and benefits. Here is the build list so far:

Case: CaseLabs SMA8 Black*

CPU: Intel Core i7-7820X (New Skylake-X 8c/16t chip) I think this chip will have the most overclocking potential, and its an 8 core chip that has fallen almost half price

Mobo: TBD X299, Looking mainly at either EVGA or ASUS boards as they offer great overall experiences for products 

RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix LP 2400mHz*

GPUs: 2x EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Ed. SLI 

PSU: Corsair RM1000i*

Storage: Samsung 860 m.2 256GB SSD & HGST (Formerly Hitatchi) 6TB NAS drive 7200RPM*

Water-cooling: All EKWB/Primochill hardware w/ Fractal Design (All black blocks/fittings/rads/PETG tubing/fans with Mayhems X1 Clear coolant) in Dual Loop configuration 

Lighting: RGB module/strips with simple warm white light to highlight the hardware

*Parts that are either in hand or being reused.

I am currently in a configuration phase with my current hardware to get myself familiar with the MASSIVE case and what other extra parts I may need to order (already had to order two brackets separately). Also theres an unintentional Pauls Hardware Cameo in this round of pictures. 

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Find Paul but sounds good

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

I read "300 Blackout" and thought quiet. Turns out OP is using water cooling instead of passive which would have been more interesting to me.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Dammit, Bamboozled again! 

I came for the 300 Black out rifles :'( 

Don't worry OP, it was only my dreams you crushed :'( 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

2 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

Dammit, Bamboozled again! 

I came for the 300 Black out rifles :'( 

Don't worry OP, it was only my dreams you crushed :'( 

Edited title, sorry for the bamboozling! 

6 minutes ago, Underachiever101 said:

Edited title, sorry for the bamboozling! 

Good luck with the build, Tons of space for much Cool. Very Wow

cabde94bd2d5c57165b94d88fb203b125b63bc7650b48732867657ebfb6ee673_1.jpg

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

I am a little conflicted on one matter: should I use clear tubing and some mayhems black coolant, or go black primochill rigid tubing and clear coolant? I have not heard great things about the black coolant, but I was hoping someone could speak from experience. 

Clear tubing? It would allow you to change the color whenever you'd like.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

13 hours ago, Underachiever101 said:

I am a little conflicted on one matter: should I use clear tubing and some mayhems black coolant, or go black primochill rigid tubing and clear coolant? I have not heard great things about the black coolant, but I was hoping someone could speak from experience. 

Personally I would go for clear tubing and black fluid as it gives more depth and visual appeal than colored tubing. I've used Mayhems pastel white without issue but there have been some cases of other colors such as yellow, red, and orange changing color overtime. Most of those issue should be resolved or was caused by a problem with the loop but there is always one or two exceptions. 

4 hours ago, W-L said:

Personally I would go for clear tubing and black fluid as it gives more depth and visual appeal than colored tubing. I've used Mayhems pastel white without issue but there have been some cases of other colors such as yellow, red, and orange changing color overtime. Most of those issue should be resolved or was caused by a problem with the loop but there is always one or two exceptions. 

Well it seems theres a lot of confidence in the Mayhems stuff, so I'll give it a try. 

I've been working on fans this morning getting everything blacked-out. I've modded my large collection of Corsair AF-140 case fans that I have to give them black fins, and I'll be doing the same to a trio of AF-120 fans for my intake at the front of the case. I've also added black rings to the SP-120s and they all look pretty slick. I'm currently looking into removing the grey anti-vibration mounts as these fans will be running at really low RPM so vibration shouldn't be much of a problem. I also know I may get some kickback on the AF-140 fans ill be using for the 520mm rad in the bottom, but I would ask you please reference JayzTwoCents Project Skunkworks to see why its not that big of a deal. I've also ordered a bag of rubber fan mounts for all my intake and exhaust fans not attached to radiators. Its a bit of a bother that the mounting holes for fans all over this case are slightly too small to fit conventional fan mounting screws through, but I think the rubber fan mounts will be better for isolating these fans. 

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.jpg