4770k $199 until 11/21

woooow!

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

In finland at leats i5s cost more...

think the i5 is the same price atm. Dunno how they're able to pull this off lol but i guess it's good for us consumers

Always the US that has killer deals…

No only microcenter

wow thats a great deal, I mean I don't really need a cpu upgrade but if i had a microcenter near me I wouldn't pass that up

i7 2600k , XFX R9 270x  , Corsair cx 500 ,  asrock z77 extreme 3 , 8 gb ripjaws x 1600 , 1 tb WD blue, Cooler master Haf 912 

Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Naga molten edition 

Me haz idea...price match

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Y i no live there :(

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I get really depressed by knowing this and living in a country other than the ''great'' USA.

Interested in Business and Technology

USA always get's cool stuff first :(  Im a book myself a ticket to america and open a candle shop :P

PC Specs:

CPU: i5 4670K  4.5 GHz  | CPU COOLER: H80i | GPU:EVGA GTX 780Ti  |  Motherboard: MSI Z87I   |  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy  |  RAM: 8GB Avexir Venom  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB , 60GB Agility 3  Monitor: 32" HD TV (LOL)   PSU: Corsair 750W

USA always get's cool stuff first :(  Im a book myself a ticket to america and open a candle shop :P

lol we have all the McDonalds, wide roads and inefficient vehicles that you'd need to be able to fit in just fine :P

ARRRG! Why do I have to live in Australia???

Not that I would want to live in America....

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

I get really depressed by knowing this and living in a country other than the ''great'' USA.

hahaha ha ha... yeh "great" ha...

The land of the free where you will get spied appon by the government because you may or may not be a terrorist...

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

only US get those nice prices. why cant we have something like that

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I bought my i7-3820 there shortly after launch for sub $250. The thing you have to remember is its taxed and in Chicago that hurt.

I bought my i7-3820 there shortly after launch for sub $250. The thing you have to remember is its taxed and in Chicago that hurt.

Taxes that bad out there? last time they had the sale like this i got my 3770k in one of the NJ stores and i think the state was doing some kind of tax special for electronics, was only like 3.5%. Haven't had a chance to go over there yet to see if it's the same this time.

Taxes that bad out there? last time they had the sale like this i got my 3770k in one of the NJ stores and i think the state was doing some kind of tax special for electronics, was only like 3.5%. Haven't had a chance to go over there yet to see if it's the same this time.

It's always 3.5 I go the NJ one :D wait nvm....

Whoever wants one just send me $250 and I'll send it to you :D

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I think its almost 10% there. I am not from there I just happened to be there and picked one up while I was there otherwise their cheap enough that I was going to have a friend buy me one and ship it to me.