4770k $199 until 11/21

Someone make me a build with this CPU

For 800 bucks?

sure send me monies ill do it!

@mechanicalfluff where did you see that it was only until the 21st?

That's insane ! how do they make any profit on that ?

They dont on it alone.

I bought my i7-3820 there shortly after launch for sub $250. The thing you have to remember is its taxed and in Chicago that hurt.

same situation with me. my local Microcenter is in an area with a near-10 percent sales tax which almost made my CPU/motherboard combo deal and Hyper 212 EVO almost as expensive as buying everything from Newegg or Amazon. the reason i did it was because of the close proximity.

on the other hand, even after that same 10 percent sales tax, i managed to get my laptop for almost $150 less than it would've been through Amazon.

Desktop: CM Elite 130 - Corsair CX600M PSU - Asus Maximus VI Impact - Intel Core i7-4790K (@4.4GHz) - Corsair H80i - 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 - Asus DirectCUII Radeon R9 290 - 250GB Samsung EVO SSD + 4TB WD Red HDD

Laptop: Asus N56DP-DH11 (AMD A10-4600M - Radeon HD7730M) -------------------------------------------------------- I know, I'm a bit of an AMD fanboy --------------------------------------------------------

"It's not what you drive; it's how you drive it."   ~~Jeremy Clark, TopGear

go it in their newsletter in my email http://gyazo.com/0e28750d2a0f5f6a6423af15111351c5

Thanks man because i couldnt see it anywhere on their page for the processor and ill be in chicago on thursday so im really going to consider picking one up.

What specs?

Idk what ever I can get for the money? If your actually interested in me building you a system ill seriously think about it if not I can give some general recommendations. I would also need to know more about what you want me to focus on.

same situation with me. my local Microcenter is in an area with a near-10 percent sales tax which almost made my CPU/motherboard combo deal and Hyper 212 EVO almost as expensive as buying everything from Newegg or Amazon. the reason i did it was because of the close proximity.

on the other hand, even after that same 10 percent sales tax, i managed to get my laptop for almost $150 less than it would've been through Amazon.

yea the processor was still cheaper and ill still get the 4770K like $100 off even after tax which is a freaking great deal.

just noticed how bad that last part of the sentence was, thank you GS4.

if only i lived in america right now

let me edit that for you: "if only i lived in america near a microcenter right now"

Do they ship to AUS?

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Do they ship to AUS?

After shipping costs it would probably be cheaper to just get one locally.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

After shipping costs it would probably be cheaper to just get one locally.

Would shipping be $170?

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

micro center is 4 hours away from me.. damn it that just makes it not worth the gas! damn you SUV!!!!!

I wish it was a 3770K

Why?

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

Would shipping be $170?

I had a quick check on UPS from LA to Melbourne and it estimates around $220.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Man.... the nearest Microcenter to me is out of stock. D:

I have a microcenter 30 minutes from me with 10+ in stock. WHY MUST THINGS GO ON SALE WHEN I'M TRYING TO SAVE MY MONEY???

Should I upgrade my CPU and mobo to this with another mobo?

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

they're $199 everytime i check. Same thing with the 3770k

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

I had a quick check on UPS from LA to Melbourne and it estimates around $220.

fk that

I have a microcenter 30 minutes from me with 10+ in stock. WHY MUST THINGS GO ON SALE WHEN I'M TRYING TO SAVE MY MONEY???

Should I upgrade my CPU and mobo to this with another mobo?

From your current Phenom? YES. It is totally worth it. If you want, I can recommend a motherboard. 

That is pretty sick... If only I didn't build my PC a year ago.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ