Cable Mod really taking 1 months to ship?

danforz

I got my receipt from cable mod earlier this week. When I went to check it re: shipment tracking, I noted the email indicates that shipping takes 3-4 weeks for processing. Not even shipping! Mind you, I paid $20.00 to ship.

All my other computer parts are here and they cannot be setup without the cable mod power chords. Does it really take that long to get their stuff?

Thanks guys,

Daniel 

50 minutes ago, danforz said:

I got my receipt from cable mod earlier this week. When I went to check it re: shipment tracking, I noted the email indicates that shipping takes 3-4 weeks for processing. Not even shipping! Mind you, I paid $20.00 to ship.

All my other computer parts are here and they cannot be setup without the cable mod power chords. Does it really take that long to get their stuff?

Thanks guys,

Daniel 

i ordered mine around nov 1st last year and it took maybe 2 weeks or so. dont recall it taking 3 weeks or more

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

1 hour ago, danforz said:

-

It took 2.5 months for my stuff to come in on the slow boat from China.

Yet I bought a large item 10 days ago and it arrived on the fast plane from China.

i recently ordered from @CableMod and it shipped in 3.5 weeks and arrived just a few days later. It cited a factory move, which was understandable. I couldn't be happier with the cables I received though, which I think were definitely worth the wait.

6 hours ago, danforz said:

Thanks guys,

Daniel 

@danforz the shipping delay only applies to orders through our custom configurator page, all other orders regarding preconfigured kits and LEDs are shipping as per usual with no delay. We use express shipping to ensure you receive your items within 2-3 days in most areas once shipped.

7 minutes ago, CableMod said:

@danforz the shipping delay only applies to orders through our custom configurator page, all other orders regarding preconfigured kits and LEDs are shipping as per usual with no delay. We use express shipping to ensure you receive your items within 2-3 days in most areas once shipped.

well that makes sense. those cables need to be custom made (processed) before they can ship them.