PewDiePie, is OUTED BY Youtube & Disny for IntI-Semitic Stunt

JamieOlive
2 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

I personally think satire and comedy shouldn't have lines that people shouldn't cross. When you do that, there's going to be situations like this where the people who shit on someone for a certain kind of comedy are themselves making satire or comedy out of things of the opposite spectrum.

It's a dumb double standard, but they can do what they want to Pewds since they're allowed to. 

Honestly, there's really only a line that's "crossed" by white comedians. I know it's cheap to bring race into it, but you can see black comedians roasting their own and white people, and no one gives a fuck. Meanwhile if a white comedian did the same, they'd be shat on because political correctness only applies when you're white, apparently.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

This is more loss for YT in reality and screw Disney really.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

20 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Honestly, there's really only a line that's "crossed" by white comedians. I know it's cheap to bring race into it, but you can see black comedians roasting their own and white people, and no one gives a fuck. Meanwhile if a white comedian did the same, they'd be shat on because political correctness only applies when you're white, apparently.

True. It amazes me how people think that double standard in particular is okay. The logic is "you can't be racist against white people" but y'know, racism is racism if you have a working brain.

Like that whole Netflix and MTV thing "dear white people". I know this is a tired counter point already but imagine the doodoo storm if "dear black people" was a thing being published on Netflix.

1 hour ago, suicidalfranco said:

how can anyone take this seriously and not just laugh 

Screenshot_2017_02_13_20.16.28.png

All I see is a man looking in the mirror.

1 minute ago, Darth Revan said:

All I see is a man looking in the mirror.

all i read is "i didn't watch the video" 

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Umm, who's Pewdiepie? 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

3 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

all i read is "i didn't watch the video" 

What video? It's a picture.

1 hour ago, SamStrecker said:

After watching the video they absolutely blew everything out of proportion. I love his non gaming orientated content. I also love how he simply doesn't care what people think about him anymore. If anything this is only giving him more traffic

I am going to have such fun skewering the media for saying false things. I don't like him, nor do I hate him. What I do hate is false information. But I can't agree more that there are literally no fucks at all.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

17 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

The video that all this controversy is revolving around.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

19 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

grabbed from a video

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

I'll leave this here:

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

47 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

grabbed from a video

Regardless, you didn't get the joke. So let me be more specific.

All I see is a man (hint, hint left side) looking in the mirror.

Screenshot_2017_02_13_20.16.28.png

So this guy is acting like a idiot, to make idiots that watch this crap feel good about themselves.

7 hours ago, Space Reptile said:

watch some YTP , thats deeper content 

that is the reason why i started to watch youtube in the first place (go 2010/2011 me!)

so then i found minecraft, and then i started to care about computer hardware and stuff, and eventually wanted to make a dedicated server so i got a pentium d, but for some reason it wont overclock past 3.6ghz so i made a ltt post about it

:^) lead me to a good path in life

maybe

:dry:

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

7 minutes ago, stconquest said:

I don't have to calm down.  Stop posting political garbage.

How is being against racism political?

7 minutes ago, Shakaza said:

I am curious to know why you think he's anything but calm. I don't think he gets angry by the antics of random people on an online forum. Stop assuming left-leaning people take offense to everything. :P

I'm offended. Racism is not OK.

4 minutes ago, dexT said:

How is being against racism political?

I'm offended. Racism is not OK.

lol, are you against rascism?.. and SJWs?

Good for you! 

giphy.gif

I don't care about this at all, how is this tech news at all?

Felix is just memeing, he's not an actual fascist lmao
I don't care much for his content, i don't watch him too much except once in a blue moon when he pops up in my recommended list.
So it really shouldn't mean anything to any individual.

THAT SAID, totally understand companies and corporations like Disney pulling money in order to keep their own image safe.
It's business and nobody is in the wrong here, you can put on your corporate bitch face and say "yes, sir" to get that PHAT paycheck or you can go your own way and see how that works out.
Like this isn't censorship.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

1 hour ago, stconquest said:

So this guy is acting like a idiot, to make idiots that watch this crap feel good about themselves.

That...may not be a bad theory.  :D

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

5 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

And I approve of this message ??

I approve of this approval.  ?

5 hours ago, Magnetorheological said:

I watched his videos for a bit years ago, and don't understand why he's so popular. I guess I'm just not a part of his target audience.

That's because you have intelligence and good standards.  

4 hours ago, Dabombinable said:

*throws copy of mein kampf back to Disney*

Ummm... What?

3 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Umm, who's Pewdiepie? 

If you really don't know then you're better off not knowing.  ?

If you're joking my opinion is there's far better things to watch.  

8 hours ago, JamieOlive said:

PewDiePie put a couple Indian freelancers, to raise a sign who said "Death to all Jews".

According to ArsTechnica, both Disney and Youtube's Paid service Youtube Red cancelled their nhext seasons of PewDiePie shows. According to the site this will greatly affect the Youtuber, who will see a somewhat significant sum of advertizing money out of his pockets, althought Google recommented program will still give him a "quite reasonable allowance"

After all the fuss, PewDiePie, said that his actions were affensive but when he hired the freelancer "for 5$ from fivver", he didn't think that they would do such an offensive act, and while the original video was deleted, although we don't know who deleted it Youtube or PewDiePie himself, the guy will not go anywhere, he has 53 million subscribers, and while I personally hate him, many people seem to enjoy what he does, but this wasn't the first time he did offensive stunts, and will certainly not be his last!!

Original article from ArsTechinca : https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/02/youtube-disney-come-down-hard-on-pewdiepie-after-anti-semitic-stunt/ .

He is doing standard dark comedy, people who don't understand it are either left wing extremists or SJW's, who do not differ from each other that much. I obviously do not sympathize with the nazi's but he did nothing wrong nonetheless.

Heil.

33 minutes ago, Anassagora69 said:

He is doing standard dark comedy, people who don't understand it are either left wing extremists or SJW's, who do not differ from each other that much. I obviously do not sympathize with the nazi's but he did nothing wrong nonetheless.

Heil.

xD  What does this story have to do with politics again? 

He paid people to hold a sign saying:  Death to all Jews (or something).  That is not... wrong... to you.  So it is not wrong to anyone then?  Seems legit.

Fortunately others can see it more clearly.  It was a stupid thing to do.  If it appeals to you... I have to stop talking now:)

38 minutes ago, Anassagora69 said:

He is doing standard dark comedy

Dark comedy?  I'm not sure I buy that... -_-

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666

• i7-7700K
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

8 minutes ago, stconquest said:

xD  What does this story have to do with politics again? 

I ask that same question about a lot of politicized stuff every day.  xD

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666

• i7-7700K
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD

4 minutes ago, techstorm970 said:

I ask that same question about a lot of politicized stuff every day.  xD

If there was some need to change a law or something because of this incident, then I would get it.

These guys are just taking any opportunity to attack, what they view as, their political opposites.  A keyboard and the presumption that someone might agree with their message is all they need.