US voting machines are vulnerable to hackers

they are no voting machines, but just computers. they are obviously not secure and are completely against democracy.

10 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

The government's using a divide and conquer strategy.  The media will continually saturate outlets with race war bait until it finally happens or gets extremely close.  When the masses are weak and divided the government will strip rights and push more control on us.

Seems like a far-fetched conspiracy theory, but from someone who has been checking out news articles and their comments every day at work for the past few years I've noticed a lot of trends.

After watching Alex Jones' take on amphibian homosexuality and most of his followers declare #SpiritCooking to be evil, satanic, illuminati blood rituals, this seems quite reasonable to me.

-------

Current Rig

-------

6 minutes ago, Prysin said:

@Dackzy is secretly working for Beats, but keep telling you to buy other products, because he is trying to get into the upper management

ab11PCs.jpg

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Just now, Misanthrope said:

After watching all Alex Jones take on amphibian homosexuality and most of his followers declare #SpiritCooking to be evil, satanic, illuminati blood rituals, this seems quite reasonable to me.

137829ef62c471c90cd9642ef0cb4015.jpg

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

2 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

After watching Alex Jones' take on amphibian homosexuality and most of his followers declare #SpiritCooking to be evil, satanic, illuminati blood rituals, this seems quite reasonable to me.

In all honesty, I was reading a leak from an FBI agent who believes like some former Colonels do, this election has been the most divisive in history, and rightfully so, that it could lead to a civil war, except all state internal wars and race wars.  Not east v west or north v south, but purges and chaos in every state.  And in many cases, I know a handful of marines who will sooner desert than fight their own people and even more so--if they have to go to war with Russia under HRC, they'll desert the military instead of fighting the last homogeneous Christian nation left.

This is fine. I don't think the large majority of Trump supporters would know how to do any sort of programming, so my vote is pretty safe. Besides, the large majority of the rest of the world thinks Trump is an idiot even more than Americans do, so again, my vote is pretty safe. 

5 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Besides no matter what happens--I got enough money and capability to get to Russia(through Наукан), Argentina, or Poland.  The latter being cheapest, but Russia is only 5-10% on average more expensive for living expenses.

On 11/7/2016 at 9:45 AM, SurvivorNVL said:

In all honesty, I was reading a leak from an FBI agent who believes like some former Colonels do, this election has been the most divisive in history, and rightfully so, that it could lead to a civil war, except all state internal wars and race wars.  Not east v west or north v south, but purges and chaos in every state.  And in many cases, I know a handful of marines who will sooner desert than fight their own people and even more so--if they have to go to war with Russia under HRC, they'll desert the military instead of fighting the last homogeneous Christian nation left.

doesn't russia have a massive muslim population...

On 11/7/2016 at 9:49 AM, corrado33 said:

This is fine. I don't think the large majority of Trump supporters would know how to do any sort of programming, so my vote is pretty safe. Besides, the large majority of the rest of the world thinks Trump is an idiot even more than Americans do, so again, my vote is pretty safe. 

the vote can still be swung to third party candidates no? 

This is why I'm requesting a paper ballet. As everyone mentioned, there is honestly a chance of a civil war. I've heard both republicans AND democrats talking about "rebelling" if their candidate looses. All I know, is I'm going to join the winning side :D

On 11/7/2016 at 9:45 AM, SurvivorNVL said:

I was thinking the same. For a while, I'd planned on joining the army; especially in the event of WW3 or something similar. But if it's against russia, I'd refuse to fight. Even if I was drafted. A war with Russia is unnecessary and at that point, we need to be fighting our OWN government. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Just now, tlink said:

doesn't russia have a massive muslim population...

Less than 10% and they're native Russian / Slavic people with deeper ties to their own people and ancestral survival.  That and they're pre-dominantly Shia.  Shia Islam = A+.  But like 80% of Russia is Orthodox Christian, and then the rest is Shia by 10-14% and then there're some mix of Christians and then the few pagan/atheists.  

Just now, tlink said:

the vote can still be swung to third party candidates no? 

I highly doubt anyone outside the US knows any of the third party candidates. And no third party candidate will ever win. Especially in this election. Not with our current voting system. 

People don't vote third party because they know it just gives the person they hate the most a better chance to win. That is particularly true in this election. If I had to guess, I'd say that third party voting this year will be less than normal because of it, even though both major parties are hated so much. Then again, this is just a prediction!

1 minute ago, christianled59 said:

I was thinking the same. For a while, I'd planned on joining the army; especially in the event of WW3 or something similar. But if it's against russia, I'd refuse to fight. Even if I was drafted. A war with Russia is unnecessary and at that point, we need to be fighting our OWN government. 

Thank you for not signing up.

Just now, christianled59 said:

I've been learning cyrillic just for the art of desertion, so I can more easily integrate in to Russia.  It's difficult to file refugee channels in Russia, but as a newly refound Orthodox Christian, they'd be more forgiving on my end.  Cyrillic is really, really difficult to learn, though.  Tongue placement, and the fact the language / alphabet is the complete opposite of English.  

3 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Besides no matter what happens--I got enough money and capability to get to Russia(through Наукан), Argentina, or Poland.  The latter being cheapest, but Russia is only 5-10% on average more expensive for living expenses.

Never been to Poland or Russia but I've been to Argentina and while people there are fairly cool there's also a very large ammount of Marxists ideologues so it's not without issues. But as a place to live you can do a lot worst than Buenos Aires.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Less than 10% and they're native Russian / Slavic people with deeper ties to their own people and ancestral survival.  That and they're pre-dominantly Shia.  Shia Islam = A+.  But like 80% of Russia is Orthodox Christian, and then the rest is Shia by 10-14% and then there're some mix of Christians and then the few pagan/atheists.  

Let me guess... you're one of those guys who thinks Huntington's "Clash of Civilizations" was A-grade stuff? xD

Just now, Misanthrope said:

Never been to Poland or Russia but I've been to Argentina and while people there are fairly cool there's also a very large ammount of Marxists ideologues so it's not without issues. But as a place to live you can do a lot worst than Buenos Aires.

Argentina also has a very strong neo-nazi presence in certain parts of the country.  Very proud Euro-peoples there.  Decent economy, clean Spanish.

Just now, corrado33 said:

I highly doubt anyone outside the US knows any of the third party candidates. And no third party candidate will ever win. Especially in this election. Not with our current voting system. 

People don't vote third party because they know it just gives the person they hate the most a better chance to win. That is particularly true in this election. If I had to guess, I'd say that third party voting this year will be less than normal because of it, even though both major parties are hated so much. Then again, this is just a prediction!

yea but if you can rig the election than individual voter tactics don't matter. you can swing it the votes that way without harming your own side. for example route trump votes to garry johnson (that libertarian guy forgot his name, guessed this one).

Just now, Jovidah said:

Let me guess... you're one of those guys who thinks Huntington's "Clash of Civilizations" was A-grade stuff? xD

I'm a Tribalist and a Fascist.  Religions can work together, largely, except for Protestants and Catholics, and Sunnah Islam.  Cultures are unique and separate for a reason.  

9 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

I wouldn't be so sure especially when Hillary has proven to be just as dumb if not dumber than Trump.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

It's ok, Trump voters aren't smart enough to hack a voting machine.

/S JK

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

I've been learning cyrillic just for the art of desertion, so I can more easily integrate in to Russia.  It's difficult to file refugee channels in Russia, but as a newly refound Orthodox Christian, they'd be more forgiving on my end.  Cyrillic is really, really difficult to learn, though.  Tongue placement, and the fact the language / alphabet is the complete opposite of English.  

If you already find the Cyrillic difficult...well... good luck. The Cyrillic is actually pretty easy. It's the grammar that's difficult (because it works by butchering the words, just like latin, instead of using word order).

2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

In addition to language, their government isn't "too" authoritarian. I'd be more concerned about integrating my company because of their somewhat poor economy. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

3 minutes ago, tlink said:

yea but if you can rig the election than individual voter tactics don't matter. you can swing it the votes that way without harming your own side. for example route trump votes to garry johnson (that libertarian guy forgot his name, guessed this one).

Sure, I suppose that's true, but then my first point above still applies, same as what @ThinkWithPortals said above.

I'm going to give those of you who aren't from the US some insight here. 

I wouldn't be surprised if I saw people protesting voting locations tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if people got arrested for trying to prevent people from voting tomorrow.

Just now, Jovidah said:

If you already find the Cyrillic difficult...well... good luck. The Cyrillic is actually pretty easy. It's the grammar that's difficult (because it works by butchering the words, just like latin, instead of using word order).

I'd just stick with English. Probably be an outcast as an "immigrant" but I have plenty of Russian friends as it is. I'm sure i'll make it by.

Just now, christianled59 said:

In addition to language, their government isn't "too" authoritarian. I'd be more concerned about integrating my company because of their somewhat poor economy. 

Putin has things going in the right direction - they're actually on the track to eliminating their debt, which won't happen for the U.S. on our petrol-dollar inflation scheme for the next two-hundred years.