US voting machines are vulnerable to hackers

On 11/7/2016 at 0:32 PM, BiscuitMassacre said:

What? He is a GREAT candidate. I agree with almost everything he says. (almost)

Then you're a scary person who doesn't think. I certainly wouldn't want to be your friend.

You think climate change is a hoax, you think vaccines cause autism, you think setting up a wall between us and Mexico is a good idea despite every single expert telling you otherwise. And you honestly believe that a deadbeat businessman who thought it was a great idea to sell stakes in an electronics store will somehow find the way to bring back our economy. Ok.

I could go on but I'd say something I'd regret.

On 11/7/2016 at 0:35 PM, TidaLWaveZ said:

While a lot of people are naive, you absolutely cannot just go onto wikileaks and post a convincing document.  You don't have the power to post on wikileaks at all and if you sent in a document it would likely be thrown out because it has no evidence whatsoever. 

Because clearly people who work on wikileaks just have amazing facilities to confirm or deny evidence. Get real.

Just now, Brian McKee said:

Then you're a scary person who doesn't think. I certainly wouldn't want to be your friend.

You think climate change is a hoax, you think vaccines cause autism, you think setting up a wall between us and Mexico is a good idea despite every single expert telling you otherwise. And you honestly believe that a deadbeat businessman who thought it was a great idea to sell stakes in an electronics store will somehow find the way to bring back our economy. Ok.

SPOILER:

Spoiler

I don't want to be yours either

I said almost okay. And you're a PURE uncontained idiot if you think illegal immigration is alright. Climate change is blown out of proportion. I believe a patriot who loves his country (watch one of his rallies) who can take 1Million and turn it into billions can fix our economy. 

And please spend a littles less time watching TV

My System:

Intel Core i5-4690k  / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Asus Z97-AR MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 100me Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz 2x4GB DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD / NZXT S340 EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W / Windows 10 Home 64 / AOC G2460PQU 1080p 144hz / Corsair VOID Wireless RGB Razer Taipan Laser Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 

My Laptop (Asus X55C-DS31):

Intel Core i3-2370M @ 2.4Ghz 6GB RAM / OCZ ARC100 240GB SSD /

My Phone:

OnePlus Three Graphite Black / 64GB

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

1 minute ago, Brian McKee said:

Speaking of not thinking you're awfully close minded. If someone doesn't think like you do then you reject them and tell them they're wrong.  If you shared my opinions I would be ashamed to have you on my side.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

2 minutes ago, Brian McKee said:

Because clearly people who work on wikileaks just have amazing facilities to confirm or deny evidence. Get real.

Okay guys, NBC, ABC, CNN do. FACT

My System:

Intel Core i5-4690k  / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Asus Z97-AR MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 100me Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz 2x4GB DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD / NZXT S340 EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W / Windows 10 Home 64 / AOC G2460PQU 1080p 144hz / Corsair VOID Wireless RGB Razer Taipan Laser Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 

My Phone:

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

Just now, BiscuitMassacre said:

SPOILER:

Reveal hidden contents

I said almost okay. And you're a PURE uncontained idiot if you think illegal immigration is alright. Climate change is blown out of proportion. I believe a patriot who loves his country (watch one of his rallies) who can take 1Million and turn it into billions can fix our economy. 

The wall is a dumb idea because it's a 2 way street, it actually prevents a lot of illegal immigrants from going back over to be with their families. Most people who come to America GO BACK OVER.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.2307%2F2061740#page-1

And no climate change is not blown out of proportion, just because you want to feel like it is doesn't mean it is nimrod.

And yeah, that's some sound ass logic right there, all you need to be is a patriot and BELIEVE, so you can turn this country around, what need is EXPERIENCE in this world when you can rally a bunch of racist assholes and compound on their fears. I guess you're right. Your argument is obviously based in sound logic.

5 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

Speaking of not thinking you're awfully close minded. If someone doesn't think like you do then you reject them and tell them they're wrong.  If you shared my opinions I would be ashamed to have you on my side.

I'm not close minded, I just do my research. I apologize for actually knowing who's running.

3 hours ago, tlink said:

but they also don't want to vote third party because they think its a wasted vote

It is a 100% wasted vote, unless 50.1% of their state also votes for that third party, thanks to how America's system of voting for the president works. The Electoral College pretty much guarantees that only Republicans or Democrats can win.

I used to be quite active here.

4 minutes ago, Brian McKee said:

The wall is a dumb idea because it's a 2 way street, it actually prevents a lot of illegal immigrants from going back over to be with their families. Most people who come to America GO BACK OVER.

And no climate change is not blown out of proportion, just because you want to feel like it is doesn't mean it is nimrod.

~snip~

And yeah, that's some sound ass logic right there, all you need to be is a patriot and BELIEVE, so you can turn this country around, what need is EXPERIENCE in this world when you can rally a bunch of racist assholes and compound on their fears. I guess you're right. Your argument is obviously based in sound logic.

3 minutes ago, Brian McKee said:

I'm not close minded, I just do my research. I apologize for actually knowing who's running.

man you are dense.

First off. There is a thing called a door. I don't know if you what that is, but it opens and closes. People and other large things can open this door and go over to the other side, they can also close this door to keep people from crossing. Pretty helpful.

Yes it is. We don't need to ban coal or oil. We just can't afford to protect our planet, when we can't afford to protect the people.

I dare you, watch a Trump Rally. Who is more racist?

Trump supporters=Keep illegals out/stop hostile muslims from entering out country

Hillary Supporters=Thinks they aren't racist because they vote in minorities in politics like BLACK Obama and woman Hillary. Regardless of what they say. (AKA RACISM)

CNN & buzzfeed isn't considered research.

My System:

My Phone:

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

19 minutes ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

While a lot of people are naive, you absolutely cannot just go onto wikileaks and post a convincing document.  You don't have the power to post on wikileaks at all and if you sent in a document it would likely be thrown out because it has no evidence whatsoever.  

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but don't tout it as fact because it's not.

Well I have to admit that over the last few months I have my doubts about the assumed 'neutrality' of Assange. These days it seems more and more like he has his own agenda.

16 minutes ago, BiscuitMassacre said:

SPOILER:

Hide contents

Admittedly, illegal immigration was pretty bad for the native population of America. :) However right now it's actually what keeps parts of your economy afloat, due to all the cheap labour it provides. 

Now Trump might be many things, but a patriot? So far I've seen him doing lots of things for himself, but not much for his country. If he really was a patriot, would he really be destroying the country's social fabric?

9 minutes ago, Brian McKee said:

It's actually a very valid, and often forgotten, point about the wall. The harder line against migration (of which the wall is the most extreme case) actually problematizes seasonal / periodical migration and turns it into permanent migration instead. To think the wall will really do anything is also quite mistaken. Unless you're willing to actually shoot people trying to cross it, people will just go over, under and through it.

3 minutes ago, Kobathor said:

It is a 100% wasted vote, unless 50.1% of their state also votes for that third party, thanks to how America's system of voting for the president works. The Electoral College pretty much guarantees that only Republicans or Democrats can win.

Yep... the way the system is organized (winner takes all) almost automatically results in a 2-party system. Same stuff in the UK. Unless you radically change the system, third parties will always play a minor role.

1 minute ago, BiscuitMassacre said:

man you are dense.

First off. There is a thing called a door. I don't know if you what that is, but it opens and closes. People and other large things can open this door and go over to the other side, they can also close this door to keep people from crossing. Pretty helpful.

Yes it is. We don't need to ban coal or oil. We just can't afford to protect our planet, when we can't afford to protect the people.

I dare you, watch a Trump Rally. Who is more racist?

Trump supporters=Keep illegals out/stop hostile muslims from entering out country

Hillary Supporters=Thinks they aren't racist because they vote in minorities in politics like BLACK Obama and woman Hillary. Regardless of what they say. (AKA RACISM)

CNN & buzzfeed isn't considered research.

rofl do you even think before you speak?

Do you think illegals in the country will just say they're illegals to get back to the other side? No, of course not. The point is they can't sneak back over.

I'm not saying we need to ban oil or coal, but we shouldn't be lifting every environmental protection like Trump wants to. We need to be moving the country forward in using green energies, not take a step backwards because it'd be more "convenient". Not to mention that Trump is leaving thousands upon thousands of jobs to rot by not investing into new tech.

Also what do you mean we can't afford to protect the people? This is one of the most peaceful times in human history EVER. You think ISIS might be scary but realistically the deaths that this organization causes are super fucking low.

Also I'm not even gonna touch that last part because I don't even understand what you just said. I mean, voting in Obama makes me racist?

32 minutes ago, Brian McKee said:

No you're being close minded, at least your comments are coming off that way.  You're purporting that you know more than everyone else and that your opinion is correct because you know more.

The masses only know what the media tells us, and all the information you may have researched is readily available to everyone else. The truth is that  most  of us really don't have the slightest clue when it comes to the truth about either candidate, so it's foolish to act like you do.

Revisit your philosophy book, particularly Socrates.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

30 minutes ago, Brian McKee said:

rofl do you even think before you speak?

Do you think illegals in the country will just say they're illegals to get back to the other side? No, of course not. The point is they can't sneak back over.

I'm not saying we need to ban oil or coal, but we shouldn't be lifting every environmental protection like Trump wants to. We need to be moving the country forward in using green energies, not take a step backwards because it'd be more "convenient". Not to mention that Trump is leaving thousands upon thousands of jobs to rot by not investing into new tech.

Also what do you mean we can't afford to protect the people? This is one of the most peaceful times in human history EVER. You think ISIS might be scary but realistically the deaths that this organization causes are super fucking low.

Also I'm not even gonna touch that last part because I don't even understand what you just said. I mean, voting in Obama makes me racist?

When you find one, you send him back. no questions asked. So if someone broke into your house, you would keep the doors unlocked so they could leave without getting in the trouble with the law? Don't tell me that I don't think when you say something like that...

By convenient you mean supplying thousands upon thousands (probably millions upon millions) of jobs so people can supply for their families. 

Why are all people like you the same? They typically have no respect for human life at all. Go tell someone who lost their loved ones by ISIS that sentence, butthole.

Someone who says "First BLACK President!!!" or "First Woman PRESIDENT!" is a really ignorant,naive, racist, and sexist person. (And I actually mean those adjectives, I'm Not spewing out words that are insulting like a SJW or tumblr'er.)

My System:

My Phone:

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

20 minutes ago, BiscuitMassacre said:

When you find one, you send him back. no questions asked. So if someone broke into your house, you would keep the doors unlocked so they could leave without getting in the trouble with the law? Don't tell me that I don't think when you say something like that...

By convenient you mean supplying thousands upon thousands (probably millions upon millions) of jobs so people can supply for their families. 

Why are all people like you the same? They typically have no respect for human life at all. Go tell someone who lost their loved ones by ISIS that sentence, butthole.

Someone who says "First BLACK President!!!" or "First Woman PRESIDENT!" is a really ignorant,naive, racist, and sexist person. (And I actually mean those adjectives, I'm Not spewing out words that are insulting like a SJW or tumblr'er.)

The amount of shit coming from you is escalating. 

Trump has no immigration plan.  You are fucking wrong.

Trump has no plan to increase the amount of available jobs in the USA.  You are fucking wrong.

You people?  Do you mean rational people that are not sucking Trump's cock?  You are fucking wrong.

I would vote for Clinton simply because she has a vag, when her opponent is Trump.  I am ignorant, I will give you that.  Sexist, naive and racist do not describe me in any way... maybe a bit naive in certain areas of life.  You are fucking wrong.

You are fucking wrong. 

9_9

You are fucking wrong.

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

The amount of shit coming from you is escalating. 

Trump has no immigration plan.  You are fucking wrong.

Trump has no plan to increase the amount of available jobs in the USA.  You are fucking wrong.

You people?  Do you mean rational people that are not sucking Trump's cock?  You are fucking wrong.

I would vote for Clinton simply because she has a vag, when her opponent is Trump.  I am ignorant, I will give you that.  Sexist, naive and racist do not describe me in any way... maybe a bit naive in certain areas of life.  You are fucking wrong.

You are fucking wrong. 

9_9

You can't read either.

And yes he does. He will keep jobs from leaving for one. Which helps the economy, resulting in more jobs.

If you voted for obama because he was black, you are

Spoiler

racist.

BUMMER DEAL!!!

My System:

My Phone:

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

1 hour ago, christianled59 said:

The US wasn't "against" the treaty of versailles. The senate did in fact deny it, although it was actually in favor of the treaty; just not the necessary 2/3 vote. However, the president actually personally negotiated the treaty of versailles. Arguably, the leading representative of the United states, so therefore the US was in favor of punishing germany. 

Fact check me if I'm wrong, but the burden of proof is on you.

I never said the U.S was against the treaty of Versailles, but against punishing Germany; which was one of the elements of said treaty. 

Wilson, and by extension the U.S, was only 1 nation presiding over the defeat of Germany.  Wilson's own 14 points plan is evident of this as he sought to make Europe better and not continue the status quo.  On the other hand France and Britain didn't care and wanted to make an example out of Germany. 

?At Versailles, Wilson had to contend with the leaders of the other victorious nations, who disagreed with many of the Fourteen Points and demanded stiff penalties for Germany. "

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/wilson-outlines-the-fourteen-points

13 minutes ago, BiscuitMassacre said:

You can't read either.

And yes he does. He will keep jobs from leaving for one. Which helps the economy, resulting in more jobs.

If you voted for obama because he was black, you are

Reveal hidden contents

racist.

BUMMER DEAL!!!

Please explain how he is going to keep jobs from leaving? 

3 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Please explain how he is going to keep jobs from leaving? 

If he increases the import taxes, the companies won't leave the US. Resulting in more American Made products and american jobs.

My System:

My Phone:

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

Just now, BiscuitMassacre said:

If he increases the import taxes, the companies won't leave the US. Resulting in more American Made products and american jobs.

Source this insightful piece of relevant data please.

5 hours ago, zMeul said:

I hope all vote for Trump, always wondered how WW3 would look like

Can say the same for Clinton

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

4 hours ago, kaiju_wars said:

I mean, the only reason she was picked was because it was rigged against Sanders anyways.
Wikileaks even helped prove this.  

i actually posted some info about that in the OP :P there are discrepancy's with hand counting and machine counting, im not sure though if they are strong proof but i just though i should throw it in there because it seemed relevant. 

http://www.electoralsystemincrisis.org/

13 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Source this insightful piece of relevant data please.

Like of him saying it? look it up.

My System:

My Phone:

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

In terms of international friction i don't think either candidate can be said to be better or worse.

Trump being president may result in better relations, or at least the same, with Russia.  However he is likely to cause friction with China; who is becoming more bullish as time goes on, and hasn't minded throwing its weight around.

Hillary would likely be the opposite where there are less issues with China, but more with Russia.

8 minutes ago, Thunderpup said:

In terms of international friction i don't think either candidate can be said to be better or worse.

Trump being president may result in better relations, or at least the same, with Russia.  However he is likely to cause friction with China; who is becoming more bullish as time goes on, and hasn't minded throwing its weight around.

Hillary would likely be the opposite where there are less issues with China, but more with Russia.

Yes, but were as (at least right now, I can't talk about the future).  Clinton with her stance on Russia will most likely start a world war, Trump's won't.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.