3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

5 minutes ago, SpoonOfSoup said:

Dear Tom,

The razer blade stealth is not good for gaming or not as good as the NEW razer blade.

Thank you, I realise but it would only be for light gaming and I need something portable, but to be honest I would be super happy with either!

I'd love to win the NEW Razor Blade, because I'm a Gamer. Not only home but also on the run

Heading forward to pass the next 3 Million subs 9_9

I could use the Razer Blade Stealth since i use mostly professional applications now and the added display resolution and portability would benefit me more than the extra horsepower of the blade. Besides if i want to game on it i could still get a Razer Core and a desktop GPU, if the core ever becomes available in europe :| ( Any info on that yet ?)

Decisions decisions... well.. I guess I would like the Razer Blade 14. (or even the stealth) I would put it in my backpack, jump on my bike, ride into the valleys and winds, find a nice spot, and sit down and open a game and listen to some sweet music. Or just bring it with me everywhere! Did I also mention that my old laptop is over 6 years, and has no working battery? The more you know!

The Blade! The 10 bit display would be nice, but the the graphics card would be more useful for rendering 3D models (and hey, it won't take five days to render a ten second video). As a student, yes, I am very excited about the lock slot. I probably wouldn't using it for gaming very often, guess making games will have to do!

This is quite the give-away, you guys sure know how to treat your customers!

wow I'd love to have the blade 14, all that power in such a slim design just gets me excited, especially since I don't really have the space for a desktop 

Would like to get the Razer Blade for my brother to update his rather low end HP Envy laptop, which cannot handle games and other software he needs for his engineering major. He'd probably like to be able to run solidworks at least somewhat smoothly, rather than that integrated intel chip on the i5.

NEW Razer Blade 14 for a sick portable gaming and devlopment machine!

Congratz on the 3 million guys! xD

Would be awesome to win anything tbh! I can do college work AND play games at the same time burning my eyes out at 3AM

I'm all in for the new Razer Blade with the GTX 1060. Frankly, it is perfect. The beauty of Razer's design, with the power of NVIDIA's new Pascal chips - what else could I possibly want?

If I were to get this bad boy, I would finally be free to move around the house and share the Oculus Rift experience with friends and family (not to mention showing off the sweet 4lb Razer Blade 14 powering it). That said, I'll have to buy a nice Razer mouse and headset ;) Can't be attaching non-Razer hardware to that beauty.

Also could use a Linus Tech Tips sticker to stick on the back - got to share the love!

It would just be absolutely amazing to win one of these! Right now I am just using an old HP laptop and I have wanted to get a new one for a while now. But Scince I am only 14 I don't have a way to make very much money. It would be awesome to have the new Razer Blade. Congrats on 3 mil! Thank you so much and good luck to everyone!

The new Blade rocks compared to my Dell laptop with a 64mb video card! Congratulations on hitting 3 mil!

I have no preference between the razor blade and the stealth, they are both excelent machines. My mom’s birthday is coming up, and her seven-year-old laptop recently broke. Her income is spread pretty thin and I would love to give her a new laptop for her birthday. It would mean the world to me to be able to give this gift to my mom; I guess it’s up to the luck of draw!

I wouldn't really care if I get neither because I don't really have a laptop and I could use Blade 14 to play sweet quality games on with a lot of gigs or use Blade Stealth to help me with my upcoming degree on digital media arts :) 

I would definitely prefer the Blade 14 as I'm much more of a gamer than an artist. Thanks for the giveaway and congratulations for 3 million subscribers!

id be really stoked about winning the Razor Blade 14, would suit my needs better (causal gaming and school)

I'd love the Razer Blade 14 thanks, for rendering and gaming. Good luck to everyone entering :P

I have never owned anything fast or cool... Can't afford to! By the time anything reaches Botswana it doubles in price. So I just watch Linus tech Tips and drool over everything. Please pick me for the Razer Blade 14. It would be my most amazing gift even surpassing my current phone, iPhone 3G, that was gives to me by a missionary from the US. 

On Tuesday, September 06, 2016 at 9:33 PM, NxPSemplex said:

Congratulations on getting 3million subs and its cool how ur doing such a big give away and thankyou for all the great content u upload and hope u hit 4mill soon :D but if i won i would prefer the razer blade wth the gtx 1060 in it also it would really help me create my YouTube channel :D I'd be really grateful if I do win 

Razer Blade Stealth, because i will be needing it for my 2nd year of Higher Technical College ! 

Id like the Razor blade, but I also thing the Razor stealth is pretty cool. I think I would use it as my daily laptop. I'm still a student and my current one is slightly damaged. Congratulations on the 3mil subscribers.

Hey Linus and co.! ;) If i was lucky enough to win, i would choose the new razer blade. The laptop i currently play on has 12 fps in games such as wow and league, so i can only really play those games, if i go on net cafe's xD my laptop is a mac from 2007 (i think) and it's the one i use for shcool and gaming. I would really like to be able to play with my friends at their home or at my home instead of only playing on the weekends on netcafe's. So yeah... :D I hope you choose me, even though there is quite a bit of people to pick from :DD 

best regards,

Rasmus