3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love a blade stealth, I just started school at UFV on Tuesday and its already become painfully  obvious that my 5 year old laptop just wont cut it, its to slow to boot up loading up drive is a chore and the usb headers "wont light on one side" also 

above all that I'v been looking into building a gaming PC and with a budget of about the same as the razor core I could have a gaming PC and a awesome notebook for school. I would really appreciate having a razor blade stealth thank you. :)

I, ultraxav, I’m writing and penning in this forum directing myself to you, my dearest, esteemed, important and beloved linustechtips group, today, September 11th, in this eleventh day of September of 2016, to participate, take part, compete and get into the Razer Blade 14 Giveaway and ask you, my dearest, esteemed, important and beloved linustechtips group to consider me if it would be possible, feasible, to win and be awarded with the Razer Blade 14 in order to amuse, entertain and play video games properly.

Thank you, grateful and much obligated,

Sincerely, truly and earnestly

Me, ultraxav, -_-

I'd love to win the Razer Blade Stealth and I'd use it a lot for streaming, music production and editing, staring at it with my chin on my desk enjoying that sweet 4k res ;) Good luck everyone!

2 minutes ago, ultraxav said:

I, ultraxav, I’m writing and penning in this forum directing myself to you, my dearest, esteemed, important and beloved linustechtips group, today, September 11th, in this eleventh day of September of 2016, to participate, take part, compete and get into the Razer Blade 14 Giveaway and ask you, my dearest, esteemed, important and beloved linustechtips group to consider me if it would be possible, feasible, to win and be awarded with the Razer Blade 14 in order to amuse, entertain and play video games properly.

Thank you, grateful and much obligated,

Sincerely, truly and earnestly

Me, ultraxav, -_-

you just won it :(

I'd probably have to go for the blade stealth. If I really needed to gamr with it I'd buy a Razer core and throw in an old GPU. Or play on my desktop. But I really want to get into graphic arts, and have started classes. Can't think of a better computer to have for that, especially with the touch screen. 

Definitely Stealth for portability and the gorgeous screen..

Blade Stealth, cause thin.
Thin means sharper. 
Sharper is closer to actual blade.
Thus, i will have a laptop and a weapon.

I think I forgot to enter this but definitely the blade :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I would love to win the new Razer Blade because it's thin and light but still has a lot of storage. The stealth is nice and all but I'm more of a gamer than an artist. And of course, I would use it to play games!:D

I'd prefer the new one I am 16 haven't got a laptop yet .... I know it's sad :P

The Razer blade stealth. Mostly for web development and video production, apt since it covers adobe RGB 100% (idk, ask Luke).

i would love to have THE RAZOR BLADE . Because i know you love me :* and its cool to have RAZOR LAPTOP so i can showoff ;p

I have just finished building a cluster computer "Red Hive" for my university's research team...and found out that my ASUS UX32VD has some major keyboard flex issues. Some supportive standoffs are broken (epoxy to the rescue I guess!) I would love to get the Razer Blade 14 because I do 3D modeling with Solidworks and play some moderately demanding titles at low settings with my discrete GT620M...very low settings. Anyway I would love something that can carry me throught the rest of my university years...something with power. 

Picture features Red Hive in all of it's glory standing 2 meters tall and having 16 "layers" of AMD APUs. I am still missing 4 PSUs, but that is a small issue now.

RedHive.jpg

Well, here goes nothing... It would be nice to fweui5]['/m254]\[":<>98y6fgO&^V@dn&  damn it cat, shoo, not now, go fetch the lazer!

Where was I... It would be nice to replace my old box of transistors and noisy fans that served me good for almost a decade now (I can't afford new comp until I finish college) and I would be infinitely grateful to the Linus Media Group if I win. :)

I would like the Razer Blade 14

My Mac has had many problems after about 4 years of usage, and now I am getting ready to go to college next year. I will need a new daily driver, but I want to have high quality and good build quality, sadly to have this is really expensive and a blade would fit all my needs. Thanks!

Congrats on hitting the 3mil milestone!

The Razer Blade! Currently I'm stuck with a Sony Vaio from 7 years ago..would be a huge upgrade for me! Not to mention its absolutely beautiful and performs like a beast. Would be perfect to satisfy my gaming desires that my Vaio currently fails to do. I would settle for a desktop, but I'm constantly on the move, so the Razer Blade would fulfill my heart's desires. Not to mention I can finally go to LANs without feeling absolutely embarrassed while sporting my baby
:x 

I would have to take the razer blade 14. though i love the portability of the stealth i still feel like the 14 is also portable and even more powerful. im in college and have been planning on getting a new laptop to replace my very outdated one and the blade 14 would be amazing to win. (cause id never spend that much on a laptop)

Hello freaky tech geeks it's M,

First of all, Linus and the whole team of Linus tech tips you're doing an amazing job and I'm so glad that there channels with such a different and interesting content. As a long time YouTube subscriber of your channel, I hope you'll keep doing what you're doing for a long time.

I saw this great giveaway and decided to participate as I also told all my friends about it. Hope you receive tons of shares and new subscribers from this and keep the Linus tech tips hype train going, so we can celebrate your 4 million subscribers.

My choice is the NEW Razer Blade 14. I call the new Razer Blade 14 the Capo di tutt'i Capi aka. the Boss of all Bosses. This laptop is a Gangsta amongst the mortal competition.

Starting, from the black aluminum build that really makes it stand out aesthetically from everything else that's on the market. Continuing, with the super punch that is packing in such a lightweight and mobile construction, is just insane. Finishing, with the crisp vibrant display (whether it's the Matte or the IGZO) that just makes everything more beautiful and pleasing. It is truly a machine made for Gamers by Gamers. 

And... this is just the beginning, I can't imagine what Razer would create in the upcoming years. Moreover, even if don't win this amazing machine, I'd still be a great Razer fan and when I save the money I'll try to buy this piece of jewelry.

Thank you Linus tech team and thank you Razor.

A fellow tech geek,

M

Razor Blade Stealth I would love an egpu capable laptop and would love to play today's hottest games on it.

The New Razer Blade Stealth would be absolutely amazing. Love what LTT is doing and hope I can be with all of you when you hit 4 million! 

I would want the Blade 14, since i dont have a working laptop, and if it WAS working, well, it can barely play videos...not to mention it also gets ungodly hot just idling

I would love the New Razer Blade. Why? Well it is because I'm stuck with a Chrome Book right now and I want to be able to play my favorite games on the go.