3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

First of all, congratulations on achieving 3 million subscribers. Well, I would like the Razor Blade Stealth because it's portable, powerful and amazing. Also, unfortunately, since I am a broke student I never had the chance to afford such a laptop. However, I am trying to save money for a laptop like this, which might take a while and might be impossible since I'm swimming in bills to pay. Winning this laptop will genuinely make me very happy. 

I would win a The New Razer Blade cause it is portable, light, and powerful. its perfect for travel. You guys are making good and informative videos . keep it up

<div id="inner-editor"></div>

I would like to have the razer blade for school and gaming. I need it for school because i'm making 3D Drawings

I'd like the Blade 14 to speed everything up because now it's all too slow! (In comparison to my 6 year old computer)

I would want to win the razer blade, just cause of how much of a beast it is, the stealth is great too, but I feel as thougb the blade would be much provide a much more immersive gaming experience, especially when I'm meeting up with friends on the go :)

I would like to win the NEW Razer Blade 14 that GTX1060 in a laptop is just too sweet.

I would really want to win the razer blade 14(non stealth). Thx for give away and congrats on 3 mill.

I would like the new Razer Blade,I am a new student in university and need a laptop.I want the new Razer Blade to be my first laptop

The blade, because i could do some gaming on the go since i travel alot.

Great job on 3 million subs! I would really appreciate the Blade with the 1060 for a portable CAD system. 

i would want the razer blade stealth so i could use it for my college classes

Both are really nice machines, but I like the Stealth more for its portability and 4K screen. Would use it for school and watching Youtube of course.

I would take the Razer Blade 14, because my Dell just doesn't keep up with pure power haha

The new blade, would be awesome. A power house laptop that can handle about anything you throw at it. Yes please

I would choose the Blade due to its dedicated graphics card for higher performance gaming.  Both of these computers are insane in their own right but for what I need, I would hands down choose the Blade.

I would love the new Razor Blade 14, it has a DESKTOP grade gpu in it.

That would be  A W E S O M  E ! If i get my hands on this lovely Razor blade with the 1060 in it ! 

I definitely prefer the Razer Blade Stealth. The specs and portability are something that aren't easily found. The 4k display would be amazing for work also. B|

I'd need that blade 14 for my homeboy myself when im going to see my friends who live far away so something compatible would be perfect, im now trying to make external gpu for my ancient laptop so we'll see what comes out of that one.

Congratulations on 3 million subscribers! If I win I would like the new Razer Blade 14, because it would be a nice upgrade from my 4 year old laptop.

First of all congrats with the 3 million subs.

I would really like to win the razor blade stealth, Because I could really use it for school and video editing.

Also in 2 years i go to college and i want to study engineering and then i need programs like autoCAD and solid works and a very nice laptop would really help with this.

Occasionally i would like to play a game and then the external videocard becomes really handy so i can game on my big monitor.

I'd love to have the Stealth! I've been getting into art and would love such an amazing laptop to replace my super old school laptop.

Thanks for the chance! Also Congrats on the milestone!!

The Raze Blade (regular) would certainly be cool for when I move into my Santa Clara dorm later this month. Thanks for the giveaway dude