3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would be great to win the new Razer Blade 14! It's very well designed.

The Razer Blade Stealth would be nice. Seems like a great portable laptop to have for coding and being productive since I don't care much for gaming.

Hey LTT hit 3 Million on my Birthday! Thats like the best gift ever! Been here since only about 220k subs. Great show guys cant wait to see 4M

Id go for the Razer Blade 14. Prefer the dedicated GPU in it. Need a college laptop anyway that's thin, portable, and powerful. As much as I love ASUS laptops, they're typically too big and bulky to lug around for such a use. Razer Blade is really what fits that bill. having to design things in CAD is always a bit intensive.

First of all, I would like to start off by thanking both Linus and his team and Razer for giving us an awesome giveaway!

I personally prefer the Razer Blade Stealth, because I would mostly use it for programming and art creation (mostly pixel art) which both benefit from a higher resolution screen due to the added workspace and an improved battery life considering the lack of dedicated graphics. Unfortunately, no reseller sells Razer notebooks in Hungary, where I live, so this would be a really good opportunity for me to obtain one.

I'm really excited to see the results of the giveaway and I would like to wish everyone the best of luck. :D

I would like to win the new Razer Blade with the GTX 1060 because i need a dedicated graphics card on my laptop ;) 

I want a  Razor Blade Stealth for school! I do a lot of picture and video editing for my PhD, so this would be amazing for me.

Same the blade is just better all around for me. Like I'm gonna own one lol.

Razer Blade because I would like to ge on ot when I am not at my house and having to carry a box with a graphics card in it isn't exactly ideal for that purpose.

I would like the Blade, I would use it for some hardcore gaming and Youtubing. Thanks for the giveaway guys!

The Razer Blade. I would love to use this for 3D modelling at university and editing video with my friends. My current laptop is unreliable, weighs over 5kg and does not keep a charge. Congratulations on this achievement I have been watching for a while and have learned so much from the channel and love the fun vibe.

Razer Blade Stealth !! would be so sick to do some work on that. would probably need to grab the core for a gpu for 3D works but that screen.... the 14 seems great for a college student too with a 1060 built in also which just happens that i don't need for all the non-gaming i'd be doing. lol

I definitely want the razor blade, because I am more of a gaming person than an art person.

Would love to win the NEW Razer blade  - ticks all the boxes for me plus who doesn't like free stuff ? cheers!

I hope to win the Razor blade stealth it is a very nice computer with great specs I would use it for editing videos. 

Thanks

For me, both are incredibly powerful compared with my current configuration, so if I've to choose I prefer the new Razer Blade Stealth for sure.

By the way, Happy 3 million subscribers, YEAH!! 

I would like the new Blade because of the great screen and the GTX 1060 and I would love to use it to run my VJ (Visuals at parties) shows with Resolume on it, because the GPU-accelerated video codecs would really benefit from the 1060. I also would like to win because the new Blade probably won't be available in Germany for a while ... the 970m version only became available here like two months ago.

i would love to win the new razer blade 14 withe the 1060 so i can play games without carrying around a massive laptop

I would love to win the new Razer Blade 14 :) it would be a huge upgrade from my Intel HD 2000 that is a pain for games.Good luck for everyone.

I would love the razor blade, if I have it, I could play games with more requirments, not like League of Legends (with haters and that stuff).

I think the Blade Stealth would be my choice of Laptop. The perfect companion when out travelling, and when I'm home, I could just plug it into a Razer Core and boost up the performance for some heavy gaming. So Stealth it is :)

I prefer the razer blade stealth because i would love to use my desktop graphics on the laptop, Also it would really help me achieve my computer animation degree

Linus is awesome and Razor is slick
I'm just in need of a new gaming rig

When I saw this post I knew it's my chance
A laptop like this with great performance

So give me the 14 to help me ascend
I promise I won't try how it can bend ^_^

Razer blade sounds gud to me. I dont really have a gaming laptop and i would like one that can run overwatch and not lag ;-;.Doubt i would win tho. 1 of 3187 pages :D. Lol like this is u are #neverlucky.