3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hi i'm a DTP content creator. For content creation both laptops are very good choices. I would like the New Blade 14 more as it has more power inside. But that does not mean the Blade Stealth is a bad laptop and with its 4K screen and long battery life. Its also ideal for me because i'm a student and i need to travel long distances  by train. Both laptops are better than the one i have right now. Because i can't even work with in the train because its battery is broken and won't last for 5 freaking minutes. So to me it doesn't matter which one I'll win. And thanks to you guys for the awesome giveaway.

The Razer Blade would be pretty damn noice for the portable ultra sick Csgo performance.KAPPA  And there are (hopefully) screws in it ,so it's more or less Linus proof.

If i'm allowed I would make a gif of linus removing the glass cover. Btw congrats for 3million subs from se Germany.XD

I would love the Razor Blade 14 for studying and gaming reasons. But the real question is: Can it run Arma 3?

Razer Blade 14

My current laptop is unable to play most games at anything higher than low settings

Its really a tough choice between the two, but id definitely have to go for the Razer Blade. I've always been a spec junkie, the bigger and fast is the better in my book. Oddly enough, I seem to be the only one of my friends that hasnt has some Razer horror story, but the Black Widow and Krakens I have are still going strong. And thanks to the guys at LTT, we can all share the love of PC gaming!

Razer Blade with the 1060 would be awesome because I would love to be able to use a laptop with my vive. 

The NEW Razer Blade 14 would be of much help to me in college, good Luck to everyone

I would prefer to win the "NEW Razer Blade 14". I have been without a desktop or even any capable PC for over five years and winning this would allow me more convenience in day-today tasks. A desktop replacement laptop would allow me to be more agile and flexible with time. I can be more productive as long as my time management skills are good and I have access to a power outlet. I intend to use it as my all encompassing PC, from general and educational use all the way to minor gaming, if I can manage time. My current laptop will then be relegated to be used as my parents' primary PC.

Thanks LMG and Razer for the opportunity.

I would definitely want to win the Razer blade so that i can game on the go-I cant exactly game on a macbook... i absolutely love the way it looks. it would be nice to win this as i cant afford to buy one myself and often want to game around friends houses and in my free time at school. congrats on 3 mil subs and thanks for the giveaway! :)

I would love to win the blade stealth as it would help me do my work in high school and get in a good university to succeed.

I would be for ever grateful if i won this give away <3

Congrats for reaching 3 Mil subs btw! Keep the amazing vids comming!

This is awesome! Thanks for the great content, guys.

I'd prefer the regular Blade. The stealth is really tempting, though, but I'm not at all an artist.

I would love to win the Razer Blade because I'm starting to go to university this month and I am travelling 3+ hours with the train every day and wanted to buy a laptop for that route, so that giveaway comes in very handy. I would use the Blade to study (of course) and as my portable gaming PC (with better specs than my actual  gaming PC which is kind of sad). If I had enough money I would just buy me an insane Notebook like the Blade but when I don't win I have to buy a much cheaper alternative and I could not do everything I want to do. I definetly prefer the Blade over the Blade Stealth because I want to be able to play games mobile! 

I would be unspeakable happy, if I won Razer Blade Stealth. It would make a possibility for me to finally start animating and digitalpainting, which I always wanted to try out. Then I could create my own Deviantart account and make speedarts on Youtube - it sounds so amazing! c:

Congratulations about 3 million Subs!

I would like the New Blade cause I agree with you Linus for a laptop with 16GB of Ram and 1TB of SSD it packs a lot of power for a laptop that thin and portable. I would use the New Blade for school work but mostly for gaming and coding. I would start coding right now just my old computer can't even handle basic coding software. So please put this post into mind so I can code and one day make games. And congrats on getting to 3 million subscribers I absolutely love your content. So keep on making videos and stay awesome ?

Love the new razer blade 14. Great laptop for gaming and working!

I would love to win the new Razer Blade so I can play Battlefield 1 @ max graphics, maybe i'll grab a core as well. Thanks Linus!!!!

I would love the Razer Blade 14 with the 1060 so I too can one day realize my dream to pwn!

I would love to win the razer blade, because I'd mainly use it for gaming, but I wouldn't say no to the stealth since I also do video projects and digital painting occasionally

I would really benefit from the Blade Stealth, I do a whole load of photography and I am beginning to spend a fair amount of time away from my desktop so the power to edit on the move with a very light laptop that will fit in my bag and not weigh much at all would be huge when it comes to editing on the move which I have no ability to do at the moment!

MoBo: GIGABYTE GA-AX370-Gaming 5     CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X       Cooler: Corsair H115i with Noctua NF-A14 Fans     GPU: MSI GeForce GTX970 Gaming 4G

Memory: 2x8GB Corsair LED 3200         Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO and 1TB WD Black Enterprise

PSU: Corsair RM750i           Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG in Grey

Would love a Razer Blade 14...there's just so much power in such a small package