3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the razer blade with the gtx 1060, wanted a gaming laptop for a long time and this one awesome n quite portable too 

Hello!

I would like to win the Razer Blade 14.

I'm a Social Worker who works in a Mental Health center, as well as a full time student. Currently I don't even have a laptop, so having the Razer Blade 14 would allow me to fit more gaming into my busy schedule. Unfortunately, cancellations or no shows on therapy appointments are pretty common due to the nature of mental health, which leaves me with usually about an hour of dead time per day. It would be great to be able to fill this time playing some of those games in my steam library that I have never touched!

Thanks guys, and congrats on the 3 mil subs.

The blade 14 sounds awesome. The laptop looks suitable for any kind of task

I'd love the new Razer Blade for LAN-parties. It's a hassle to bring a desktop with me into a bus or a train.

As much as my true inner gaming spirit is unpleased with my choice i would like the Razer Blade stealth so i could use it for school. 

I definitely want to win this contest. i joined this contest obviously cause i can't afford one. :) and i would probably use that laptop for school and "other" purposes. i prefer the razer blade. but any of the two will work. :)

The one with the 1060 definitely. The New NOT so stealthy Blade

I'd prefer the Blade Stealth for its much larger screen real estate. I am a home gamer and user a laptop for music producion mainly so having a 4k resolution would provide me with the space I need without having to connect an additional monitor. 

I'd love the  NEW Razer Blade 14 will be awesome as I enjoy gaming a lot and will be great to play new games with higher fps and quality for the first time.

I would really want the blade stealth because I'd not be using it for graphics intensive games.

I would love to get the razer blade stealth because of its ultra portability and beautiful looks 

Hi, I'd love to win the Razer Blade Stealth. I've been looking for a new machine to do some programming work and media consumption on while on the go and I think that would be amazing for it (would beat my chromebook for sure!). 

Man, could really use the new razer blade 14 for this upcoming deployment to keep my sanity going :D its just so sexy 

Razer blade 14 be used in wish to get into pc gaming but don't have the money

Congratulations on the three million subscribers.

I would go for the Razer Blade Stealth for great mobility.

I would really love to have BLADE with the beast 1060!!!

I'd love to get the new razer blade 14. It would be a nice upgrade for me and I'get a laptop for my upcoming studies :)

Huge fan of the new stealth. Although chance is that low but still GANNA TRY!!! Really want that stealth.:D

I would love the new Razer blade cuz all of my laptops or computers are slow I would love to have something fast #Canadianproblems

I would really like to get the new Razer Blade Stealth. I don't game on laptop because I have a decent PC, but having a premium build quality with good specs, all stuffed in a lightweight laptop would be useful for me while traveling around.