3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Wooo! I'd love the Razer Blade 14! The performance on it looks sick!

I want the Razer blade 14 for my son, he tells me about this giveaway and how much he wants this laptop. And I just want I just want him to be happy and I don't have the money to pay for the laptop. He deserves it, is a good kid's and is very good at the college.

Wouldn't care much about which one I won as I would just give it to a friend. 

I would really like a New Razer Blade 14 so I can finally join the PC master race.

new razer blade 14 'cause I go to college so it's optimal for my gaming needs and the bigger screen is better for my researches if you know what I mean plus my current laptop is a 6 year old Toshiba Satellite a500 rockin an nvidia GT330m with 1gb of vram and a 1st gen i5

I would love to win the New Razor Blade 14, its would be a massive improvement to what i currently use. would use it mainly for gaming which is why i prefer the blade, 

The Razer blade steath with 4k resolution with a i7 processer and 16GBr ram? ultra light and ultra thin being at 0.52" thin and 2.84lbs being the ultimate ultrabook?? and with the 4k displays feature  100% abobe RGB color image are bright and clearly visible making editing beautiful???? the razer blade steath  look soo cool and awesome???

I would like to win the Razer blade to give to my son. xD

I've always been a fan of really thin laptops so would love the razer blade stealth. I would use it for just regular day to day things and maybe gaming down the line with the razer core

I want the NEW Razer Blade 14 because gaming is life!!!

Perfect for my me-time.

Just the normal Razer blade here. I'd use it to be able to run CS GO at more than 60 FPS without having to turn down all the settings on my laptop. Yes, that's how bad my laptop is.

I would LOVE to get the Razer Blade Stealth,

currently I'm running a first gen Lenovo Yoga while being on the go

but my battery is dying and it got the wrong keyboard layout (german iso, otherwise I converted

to us international) so typing on it is just painful af...

The Razer Blade 14 is my preferred choice, as it is not unearthly thick and heavy so you still can carry it around with you while going on trips.

Also I'm not trying to bribe anyone, as I'm pretty sure it doesn't work, but if I should win I would gladly send a care package to the Linus Media Group with some nice German products in it ;).

Greetings from Germany and congratulations to 3 million subs :D.

I would love the New Blade 14, this is because I need a powerful laptop/netbook for programming also for a spot of gaming every now and then.

The new Blade 14, because I would love watching it burns... Just kidding, it would be such a waste if someone would burn it or smash it... or both :D, it's just amazing slim lightweight Al body with ridiculous performance, perfect for my school work, editing videos and ofcourse GAMING everywhere without limits.

I'm a fan in china and I have seen a lot of your episodes(but not on YouTube, it's quite difficult to log in YouTube in China)

And I'd appreciate if Icould get a Razer blade 14, because it may boost the coding speed  a lot when I am playing Visual Studio(I won't tell you that actually I am going to play games with it !!)

Congratulations guys! A lot more numbers to come :) 

I would love to win the Razer Blade! Even though the stealth would be lighter and much easier to carry around I don't see myself getting a razer core soon. That being said the the stealth in itself is amazing! ^_^

I would love to use the Razer Blade for gaming, entertainment , editing and general entertainment! :D An I7, GTX 1060, 16 GB RAM, 1080p screen and 1 TB SSD! Wow , that is one hell of a config! I This would be perfect for an amazing gaming experience. It will finally let me play all the games that I have been checking out recently but not able to play as I don't have access to a gaming PC .

And finally "Why go Stealth when you can slay your enemies with the Blade" :P

As the blade has such a great performance, I have considered it to be my next gaming laptop. I definitely want the blade!

I would love to get the new Blade 14. I need it for college because iam studying informatics .